ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
An old hero looking to retire his 360. It has over 700 songs in DLC..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Daily500  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:26 pm    Post subject: An old hero looking to retire his 360. It has over 700 songs Reply with quote

Hi, I'm slowly getting older and as that happens you change interests.. etc :P

Guitar hero and rockband were a big part of my life but I think its time to move on to bigger and better thing. If I'm allowed to, I would like to sell my old xbox 360 with all this wonderful DLC downloaded onto it. It's an older white xbox 360 with a 20GB hard drive full (like 100mb free..) with:

-600+ Rockband and Rockband 2 DLC's, I believe I owned them all at one point but I know the list has grown a lot since the times I played (2008.. feel free to check scores I've posted and the dates they were posted :P.. I really do indeed have all of this crap.)

-All the Halo 3 Maps

-Every DLC for Guitar Hero 2 and Guitar Hero 3

-A few packs on Guitar Hero World Tour

-Probably some other shit

-It hasn't been on xbox live for about a yearish

-It isn't console or account banned or anything banned, 100% clean and unmodded xbox 360. Nothing is hacked onto it, it was all downloaded legally through the xbox live marketplace with microsoft points, etc etc. at around $3 per song.. meaning I spent roughly $2000+ on the dlc :P

-can and will supply pictures or video to anyone interested

So I'm broke as balls and open to any and all offers for this. I originally thought of putting it on ebay, but I figured I would at least find somebody interested FIRST, then I'm still perfectly ok with going through with the trade over ebay from that point on for both of our security, etc etc. I have a repped ebay account and a verified paypal account. javascript:emoticon('')

If this isn't allowed on scorehero, I'm totally sorry.. I read the rules and didn't see anything banning the sale of stuff, but if I'm wrong please PM me and I will remove my thread.

If you're interested, send me a PM and/or post here with questions.

-Daily/Nick
Retired Guitar Hero
Daily500  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate to be the guy bumping his own stuff, but uh.. bump.
vipergtsr7588  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem with your request is you are posting on a forum where probably the only people who still visit whether it be occasionally like me or frequently probably already have a song collection similar to if not much larger than yours.

You would probably have better luck posting somewhere like Craigslist.
Good luck in your search.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: TsH1rTw1tHr1fLe
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah andit's also hard to pinpoint a price for all of this. this cant be worth what you paid but it's not worth nothing as well. I could be interested if it was on ps3 or if it's very very cheap (I already own everything GH DLC-wise on ps3) as I only need GH2 DLC for 360 to complete my somewhat-true-FSFC.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: