ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
cheat codes (link to our wiki here)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc DJ Hero Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mDaWg  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

maxninja114 wrote:
mDaWg wrote:
Yeah same...

It wont erase your current scores if that's what you meant. Unfortunately it will not save any new ones though
Meh, then there really is no point in it then if it won't save your new score while using HypderDeck...

...which by the way (once again Guitar Hero/anything "Hero" newb moment), what DOES the "Hyper" cheat do? I've only heard that it speeds up the scroll of the gameplay thing and that's about it. If that were the case, then i don't really see why they won't let you just speed it up if you can't read it enough (kind of like DDR, it isn't considered cheating if you put speed mods on it, you just want to read the arrows better for a better score).

That's exactly what the Hyper deck cheat does. It makes the notes scroll at a faster pace causing them to be more spread out... Letting those who are unable to read a giant masup read it.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: XmdawgX PSN Name: X-mDaWg-X
Venlly  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that really sucks dude i mean in gh5 the hyperspeed is in extras menu :/
Grimnir  

Location: OMG you live in ut or play on psn? add me lets play!!!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

maxninja114 wrote:
mDaWg wrote:
Yeah same...

It wont erase your current scores if that's what you meant. Unfortunately it will not save any new ones though
Meh, then there really is no point in it then if it won't save your new score while using HypderDeck...

...which by the way (once again Guitar Hero/anything "Hero" newb moment), what DOES the "Hyper" cheat do? I've only heard that it speeds up the scroll of the gameplay thing and that's about it. If that were the case, then i don't really see why they won't let you just speed it up if you can't read it enough (kind of like DDR, it isn't considered cheating if you put speed mods on it, you just want to read the arrows better for a better score).

It changes the speed of the scroll. This is acceptable in the rhythm gaming genre as a "preference setting" and not considered a cheat code. In fact, considering speed moding a cheat code is sorta a noob revealing moment...

what it basically does, is as you say. It shows you less of the highway at a time, but in trade, everything is spaced according to the new scroll rate. Which means looks like which helps ppl who don't need the advanced warning of notes trade off for clearity while playing.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cyberwaste wrote:
Cyberwaste wrote:
Grimnir wrote:
do you think they may have hyperdeck included as a cheat which disables scoring???

I haven't seen any dialogue that comes up with a "this will disable achievements/XBOX Live interactivity" or something like that, so I wouldn't worry about it too much.

...Looks like I lied. I used mDaWg's newly discovered Hyperdeck code, and got this when I tried to turn it on:

<image removed>

... Well, given my nets are going haywire at the moment, it doesn't bother me all that much.

Yup, I called it... sadly enough..

So much of this game sucks like gh1... These guys obviously didn't look at other successful rhythm games in their development very closely.. or they would have seen all the in demand features of the genre, which includes speed mods as an option...

Notice it's also only 1 speed setting, not variable as DDR, GH, and such other successful games have <_<

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All right... Tried it, and didn't beat my old score. I guess I'm used to normal speed.
And weird thing is, after completing the song, the game saved...

< barely, but yay \o/
S8BB-1 League 14th season/p-o semi-finalist
My Acc. Thread / My RB DLC / / GH3H SP sheet ? / Band Acc / X guitar ESL2 : December 10, 2008
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Kane40Be
nytelyte  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kane40 wrote:
And weird thing is, after completing the song, the game saved...

Yea, I don't know why it shows as saving. If you had beaten your score, it wouldn't have saved/uploaded it, but it still wastes your time on the save screen. =\
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: nyt3lyt3 ICQ Number
CDI  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, any guesses as to what "Hamster Switch" "Blank Plinths" "Edge Effect" "Midas" "Rainbow" do? I can guess "Short Deck" is like the towel trick, and "Black and White" is probably the game in B&W
Kane40  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For Midas, I have 2 guesses... Either it has to do with the mythological king (everything he touches changes to gold, so Gold lanes ?) or it has to do with the mixing tables brand

< barely, but yay \o/
S8BB-1 League 14th season/p-o semi-finalist
My Acc. Thread / My RB DLC / / GH3H SP sheet ? / Band Acc / X guitar ESL2 : December 10, 2008
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Kane40Be
ricecake  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a feeling that Hamster Switch reverses the direction of the crossfader, since that is what scratching Hamster style means (named because it was invented by DJ Quest, a member of the Bullet Proof Scratch Hamsters).

Edge Effect is probably the mode where the graphics look like their all outlines (kind of like the last picture here: http://www.cs.lth.se/home/Calle_Lejdfors/pyip/).

Midas and Rainbow are probably other color-scheme codes.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally, I just want to see In The Bedroom lol..
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: XmdawgX PSN Name: X-mDaWg-X
CDI  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the bedroom is playing all songs in the tutorials venue. Which is in a bedroom
ricecake  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guru wrote:
the Pitch Black cheat is d4kr

Anyone confirm? I'll go ahead and add to the wiki anyway.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can confirm, pls add to wiki.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guru sent me this, which lists most if not all of the codes:
http://www.cheatcc.com/xbox360/djherocheatscodes.html
I'll add to the wiki within the next day or two.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

short deck and auto fader from that list didn't work. Otherwise, it's all there.

auto fader SL5D (it says s15d)
short deck 51UC (it says s1uc)

this is on ps3.

wow, blank plinths cheat is fun! it basically shows the boxes of scratch patterns, without showing the arrows inside... like performance mode, but not all the way. It still shows cross fades, and taps like normal. Just the scratches are not shown.

This was a trip, because trying it out I threw in beats and pieces.... I've NEVER scored so low -_- lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc DJ Hero Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: