Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Conlan22's acc. GH80's Hard FGFC!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

when it clicks, it makes you do wonder ! good job and keep it up.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, don't get too down if you can't FC TF or BatM. Or FotW (although my trouble had been the two trills before the strumming, and never the strumming itself). I think you can get 44-45/47, but 42/47 isn't a bad goal to end on.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
conlan22  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon: Yep when it clicks it clicks. I also think that it was helpful that besides playing GHL and some GH1 in fall 2017 I really haven't played much at all sine 2014. It allowed me to not be as hurt by the lack of hyperspeed and going back to the small timing window didn't seem so bad because I wasn't used to a big window from other games.

Vioded: Yeah I'd definitely be happy with 42/47. Like I said in a previous post my main goal for this play through of the full series is to try and pass Chrisssss in every game on hard. I picked him because, unlike a lot of people, he has good scores submitted for pretty much every song. Currently I'm like 4k behind him in GH1H, so even getting one more of the remaining FC's would probably push me past my goal. And yeah those trills in Fly On the Wall get me too, but I FC those probably 3/5 times while I've yet to hit the strumming in its entirety.
conlan22  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally!!! The FGFC is done! hard FGFC number 4 if were counting Band Hero and GHL. The final FC was Ain't Nothin But A Good Time. I really had the "hard" songs FC'd back in 2011, but a couple of the songs with fast strumming triplets were giving me a lot of trouble. Anyways, glad that's finally done. Still playing 80's however, as I'm not done improving all my scores yet. I have 7 more songs to bump up and then I'll be pretty uch done with GH80's hard for good. After that I'll finish off the medium FGFC and add some more expert FC's.
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

any new hard FGFC is a major step up. good job conlan ! what's next ?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GH 80s bumping all scores. I have electric eye and round and round left. Then medium FGFC and more expert FCs and then on to GH2
Voidedlefty  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Late gratz on the HFGFC! CiaM and ANBaGT were nightmares until I understood how to hit the triplet strumming in both of those songs.

GH Accomplishments
RB Accomplishments

FC count: 9
conlan22  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks!! Yeah they were a real pain until more recently when I really tried harder to improve at that kind of strumming
UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on the gh80s h FGFC! saw some of the charts recently as I'm going to be putting in scores for the game on hard and expert and some of them are no pushover. -clap emoji-
Voidedlefty  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

conlan22 wrote:
Thanks!! Yeah they were a real pain until more recently when I really tried harder to improve at that kind of strumming

The real irony in this (from my point of view) is that CiaM and ANBaGT are going to be easier for me on Lefty than they are on righty, and I think they might be for most people unless they practice fretting over strumming. It's just so much easier to learn alt-strumming over fretting stuff like BiM or EE.

Are you shooting for Top 10 score-wise, too? Top 25? 50?

GH Accomplishments
RB Accomplishments

FC count: 9
Chrisssss  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

conlan22 wrote:
Finally!!! The FGFC is done! hard FGFC number 4 if were counting Band Hero and GHL. The final FC was Ain't Nothin But A Good Time. I really had the "hard" songs FC'd back in 2011, but a couple of the songs with fast strumming triplets were giving me a lot of trouble. Anyways, glad that's finally done. Still playing 80's however, as I'm not done improving all my scores yet. I have 7 more songs to bump up and then I'll be pretty uch done with GH80's hard for good. After that I'll finish off the medium FGFC and add some more expert FC's.

Well done buddy! Congrats on the FGFC.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys! It was a big relief to get it done because Ive known for nearly a decade that I had the ability to get this FGFC just needed to do it. Now if I can just reFC Electric Eye with a path Ill be done. Surprisingly I got Because, Its Midnight on my first try, but I missed 400 on a front end, which just about killed me. For some reason the GH2 engine I actually kiss front ends somewhat often
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14
Page 14 of 14

Jump to: