SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Unofficial ScoreHero Cross Platform FGFC totals for E/M/H/X
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 58, 59, 60  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bushidox wrote:
As for Cabanon's reply, while that is a very impressive disc collection, it does not truly take into account the sheer insanity of Spoon trying FC EVERYTHING on RB.

Take what you have for example:
RB games totals = 58(1) + 84(2) + 83(3) + 45(B) + 47(GD) + 45(L) + 18(ACDC) = 380
RB track packs = 20(V1) + 20 (V2) + 20 (CR) + 21 (C1) + 20(M) + 21 (C2) + 6 GDDLC = 128
Bringing your disc total of RB to 502 and the free GD DLC from the Plus.
Well short of your 725 disc total of GH, including BH, but not Xbox exclusives.
While I see DJHero 1, I do not see DJHero 2. If you count the OPM, that is 4 more.

While 508 is a massive total and commendable (committable), it is a far cry from 3500+ which is what is available including all the official DLC. I know you can make a VERY strong case that you have pretty much everything available for the PS2, but you clearly have a PS3 as well which nullifies that part of the argument. If you are instead stating that you have the full series available AS discs, you have that plus the 6 free DLC from Green Day, but we know that you have more than that as paid for DLC to boot. I also assume that you have downloaded the entireity of Rock Band Blitz, which is 25 more songs. Quite the nice picture, I will have to take a picture of the Sony tower, that holds two guitars, a fat PS3, and every PS3 GH/RB official title, with room for one to spare; GH3-GHWoR + BH, RB 1/2/3/TB/GD/Lego with of course room for AC/DC. I own all those, except for AC/DC as I refuse to give money to the evil empire that is Wallmart/Sams Club and buying it used would not guarentee me an export code :P .

Long reply to a single post, but in your case a picture really was worth 1000 words eh?

oh i never said it was better. i was just picturing what he had to do (which i will have to do on E/M G/B one of those days). and yes i do have GD+ and RBB. DJ Hero 2 no because there's no guitar part. i might buy it at 5$ just for the kicks. and when i said i got 'em all, i was talking about DISCs. of course i dont own every RB DLC lol, that's crazy nuts. i own 140+ songs for now and will add more here and there when i get cash/time to play.

ok enough, back on topic.
Neversoft QA
Neversoft QA

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey bushidox I said this many pages ago but it seems to have been lost in the shuffle. The AC/DC pack is NO LONGER a Walmart exclusive. Hasn't been that way for years. You can get a new copy of it from Amazon or Target, and I'm pretty sure neither of those retailers want to give Walmart their money, so you now have no excuse for not having a complete collection. Tada.

Thanks again to you and DrSham for doing all the tweaks and manual updates (and for finding a FGFC that I forgot I even had!)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dramacomic wrote:
Hey bushidox I said this many pages ago but it seems to have been lost in the shuffle. The AC/DC pack is NO LONGER a Walmart exclusive. Hasn't been that way for years. You can get a new copy of it from Amazon or Target, and I'm pretty sure neither of those retailers want to give Walmart their money, so you now have no excuse for not having a complete collection. Tada.

the only exclusive to wal-mart is the ac/dc limited edition with a T-Shirt, which is probably not available anymore new.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I got GHAE... Hopefully more filler to come

Also, my first 'true' FGFC, yay
11:13 RheaultWnage_: it's -37°C where you live atm alex? :P
11:13 alexhaz64: -45 now/quite the cold front
11:14 Jleggy12: and that's in Kelvin :o
11:14 RheaultWnage_: damn thats pretty cold/-40 K xD/I think -45 is about the coldest I've ever felt
11:14 Jleggy12: round about -300 C :P
11:14 RheaultWnage_: maybe colder than what I've felt
11:14 alexhaz64: -38 >.>
11:15 RheaultWnage_: OH YOURE TALKING ABOUT THE NOTES LOL
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger PSN Name: Jleggy12
WhYYZ  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I redid RB1 Bass (X) RTTH took me longer than needed.
I'll finish RB1 Vox (M) and finish with RB1(E) today/tomorrow/day after.

I'll update this post if I do something that has to be added manually.

~RB 1 Bass(X) (RB1/3)
~RB 1 Vox (M) (RB1/3)
~RB 1 Vox (E) (RB1/3)

Last edited by WhYYZ on Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, didya?

Anyways, got LRB HGuitar (if I didn't mention that already), XBass, and HBass to put me at 73. I wonder if I can hit 80 before January's up (though by that point I'll be done with G/B FGFCs unless I start back on GH5 or GHWoR, so then I'll be digging into Vocals, yay)

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
WhYYZ  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voidedalive2x wrote:
So, didya?

Yes, but I'm taking my time. And with the leagues coming up my energy will go there.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WhYYZ wrote:
voidedalive2x wrote:
So, didya?

Yes, but I'm taking my time. And with the leagues coming up my energy will go there.

Oh, cool, so I have all of January and February to get back a double-digit lead and hit 80 (and possibly 90) before you?

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
WhYYZ  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voidedalive2x wrote:
WhYYZ wrote:
voidedalive2x wrote:
So, didya?

Oh, cool, so I have all of January and February to get back a double-digit lead and hit 80 (and possibly 90) before you?

Pretty much so, I want to get further than the Quarter-finals this time so...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, thanks for the extra time, then!

(and good luck in the leagues)

UndeadFil13QC  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm finally done with Easy and Medium on GH2 and GH80s! Coming up next: GH2H and X, just wait and see.

ULTIMATE GOAL: FC Im The One on GH: Van Halen Expert Guitar
Solo 2A FC Count: 39 (Best runs: many -1s, three outro chokes and two 100% overstrums!)

Side goals: GH Expert Vocals Full Series FC [4/8] | Rock Band Expert Bass Full Series FC [8/9] | COVID Vaccine & Booster 100% FC [4/4]

47|64|30|70|41|86|49|48|85|46|93|42 (10|65|10)
Full Series Total: 701/702 (786/787)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Wii Friend Code: 3977978993176180
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UndeadFil13QC wrote:
I'm finally done with Easy and Medium on GH2 and GH80s! Coming up next: GH2H and X, just wait and see.

I really wish you luck, man!

In other news, I got #74 with LRB MBass!

bushidox  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, the leaderboards are up to date, more movement than I would have expected. First off, void jumped over Arvain on the GH boards with 28, and Undead is now dominating with all but BH, WoR E/M and of course X VH and an impressive 41 out of a possible 48 FGFCS on GH. Over on RB, ShYYZ racked up a few more FGFCs, let me know if any more are missing. Misc was pretty quiet again, with only really WhYYZ active over there at the moment. For the FGFC total boards, the top two spots held steady, but void and WhYYZ are pretty close now, and Undead nearly has 5th place with just GH FGFCs. As always, take a look at things and let me know what needs corrections, the automation is still not quite right.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're missing my LRB FGFCs (HGuitar, M-XBass).

arvain  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing's missing for me except my motivation to go through Easy, BUT I'm not forgetting... just taking my tiiiime, just outside of... just outside of your front dooooor ^^
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 58, 59, 60  Next
Page 12 of 60

Jump to: