Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Mr.Sci's ~ [Clone Hero] Through The Fire And Flames FC
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 63, 64, 65  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr.Scientist  

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 5:18 pm    Post subject: Mr.Sci's ~ [Clone Hero] Through The Fire And Flames FC Reply with quote

Welcome to my accomplishment thread! I'm trying to keep it updated as much as possible, so come often to see what's new! :)

STREAM IF ONLINE

CONTENT

RECENT STUFF

I wasn't sure if this belonged on here, since it was on Clone Hero and not on console nor GH3PC, but eh here it is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Rlky5hyp1w

This was a long time in the making. Was my main goal for 2021, but unfortunately couldn't pull it off in time after a heartbreaking Almost There choke in December. Finally managed to get it on February 7th, 2022.

As mentioned in the video description, 6 Snake misses, 3 Almost There chokes, missed in all but 4 sections while on an FC, and had to change methods for so many parts so many times. Definitely my longest grind to date.

----

Not sure what to say about this one. Feels like this FC has been in the making for like 8 years now. I've always been semi-decent at the solos, but the song overall is so much more than just the solos. Whenever I would try and go for the FC, I would end up getting a few runs past Solo 1, then start being complete trash at the riffs, and give up.

But this time was different. I went for and got the FC on Clone Hero a few weeks ago. It still took a while even though it's a 100x easier on there. Still, it made me want to try for it again on console. So this week I pluged the XBox in and gave it another shot. The first few runs were complete garbage. The last time I had played WoR was last year, around when I FCed TTB. The calibration I used for that wasn't going to cut it. The straight strumming of TTB, VS the strumming into HOPOs into strumming of TDWF, a change was needed.

Once that got sorted out, I started FCing up to Solo 2 pretty often. At that point, Bridge 2, Solo 2B and This Day were the 3 sections giving me the most trouble. Getting all 3 together was going to be a pain. However FCing outside of those wasn't free either, this song is just relentless. Even the outro, which I'm sure I FCed on sightread almost 11 years, was giving me more issues than I'd like to admit (for that, I'ma blame the funky calibration to account for strumming).

After around 8 hours over the course of 3 days, I finally pulled through Took about 6 FCs past 2B, and fortunately no chokes past This Day. So glad I can finally put this song to rest and not have to look back.

I hate WoR engine.

Side note regarding the Clone Hero comment from earlier. I've been going for fake FCs of my remaining songs on there, seeing how close I could get to the fake FSFC. I'm pretty confident I could get to 658/660, leaving only TTFAFSH and ITO. So far the ones left are:

TTFAF
TTFAFSH
ITO
CW
FOTS
BWOLP

----

While GH1 was by a fair amount my "worst" game in terms of FC count, my history with that game isn't very good, and I was really not expecting to get / go for new FCs on it in 2020. However, Johnny and I have been working on an interesting project of a GH1 "practice disc", using customs songs of solos repeating over and over, coupled with a speed mod created a few years ago by LocalH, allowing to slow down the songs. This gave me a lot of interest in the game, and has been a ton of help improving in general.

In case you are curious, this is a quick video of what it looks like (FIU Solo 2 at 100% speed): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8rhRCkd2oA

After working on that for a while, and practicing / doing runs on and off for about a week and a half, this is the result:

Really happy about this one. I already had a 100% overstrum after the last note of Solo 2 before starting with the practice project, but being able to just spam the solo in practice was a god send. It being GH1, I wasn't quite able to "perfect" consistency, I would do really good for several consecutive attempts, then would be off for a bit before getting back on track again. I lost count of how many times I've hit the solo in practice, my highest streak was 4 in a row, which was also part of a 6 FCs out of 7 attempts "streak".

Oh and I had 1 reverse choke before Solo 1, and 3 chokes in Solo 3, lol. o.o

I'll be going for more GH1 FCs in a bit, and hopefully that will be successful as well. But for now I'll take a small break from playing to work on the practice disc and get more sections on there. :)

----

Thanks to Clone Hero, the confinement, and a revived GH group chat, I've been played more Guitar Hero recently than I had in the past 4 years, since my last time grinding FCs on GHTV (I updated that information below, since the last time I had done so was for FC #400).

Anyway, earlier this year I was chatting with Alex, Johnny, Llama, BOD and a few other friends and we thought it could be a cool goal to aim for and get a new FC each in 2020. Turns out, I've been the laziest of the bunch by far. Alex closing in on bass FSFC, and decent progress on some guitar stuff like 21st CSM. Johnny upgrading his goal from 1 to 20 new FCs, and being almost halfway there. Llama starting strong with TTFAF Hard, and a bunch of great X Bass and X Guitar FCs. BOD pumping out the FBFCs day in day out.

Meanwhile, all I'd done was try for This Day We Fight a bit some months ago, gotten angry and quit trying (basically the same thing that happens everytime I've gone for that FC since 2012).

So after leaving console GH on the side for a while and playing mostly Clone Hero, last night I decided to give Ties That Bind a try. Man that chart, on that engine, that's some weird stuff. I would do great for a few runs, then start breaking combo everywhere for the next dozen runs, having no clue as to why.

Well that's not true, I kind of knew why, and here it is:

Once I starting putting a lot more focus on starting each streak early, fretting every note change early, and not slowing down at all to let the notes "catch" up, I started doing better and better.

After spending about 1h30 on it last night, and another 4h or so today. After 7-8 FCs into the 4th streak, 3 of them going up to 975 NS, a 100% overstrum at the start of the first streak, and countless -1s, -2s and -3s, I finally pulled it off.

That felt great. First new 5frets FC since 2013. :)

----

LAST UPDATE OF GHL ERA

Seems I hadn't updated my thread after that update for FC #400 in GHTV. I ended up going all the way to 495 FCs on GHTV, however I lost interest at some point when all the songs I had left were out of my reach, with the game lacking a good way of practicing the hard parts, all while they were only releasing 1 set of new songs every month or so. Unfortunately I never bothered going back. The ones I had left were:

Through The Fire And Flames
Summer Song
Painkiller
Rip And Tear
Jerry Was A Race Car Driver
All songs release in 2017 or later (19 songs according to Wikipedia)

----

Alex was dangerously catching up to me, so I decided to spend some coins and grind a bunch of easier songs I had left, taking me to 399. I wanted to get Cry Of Achilles for #400, but no luck on that front, so I ended up grabbing 400-402 with the new Premium Show for this week.

While most of the new FCs were on the easy side, I did manage to get Buried Alive and Shepherd Of Fire, which felt pretty good. I thought Shepherd would be the hardest of the A7X songs, but Buried Alive ended up giving me the most trouble, in part due to its length.

Some days later I spent a few more plays on Cry Of Achilles and ended up FCing it! A really cool FC to get and I think it helped me a lot with my consistency overall.

Hopefully I can get my number of unFCed songs down in the single digit range soon.

----

Currently sitting at 378/419, 90.2%! :D

Pretty good haul since last update with many decent-to-hard ones. Noteworthy ones would be (bunch of proof videos linked in the spreadsheet, as usual):

At Night In Dreams
Rize Of The Fenix
Shockwave Supernova
Creepin'
Identity
Strife
It Must Really Suck To Be Four Year Strong Right Now
Jekyll And Hyde
Raising Hell
War Eternal
Issues (lolol)
You've Got Another Thing Comin'
The Looking Glass

Will probably finish up most of the clean up of the easy songs to get to 400 and/or 95%!

----

Once again, mostly easy-medium stuff since the last update. Did go for Steel Panther (aka PLTITEOTW) as #350, which was a nice one. Other notable-ish ones would be Goodbye Agony, Man In The Box, Are You Gonna Go My Way, Sometimes She Cries, Tribute, HMWYBS and Sweet Remain.

I also made tapping videos for the solos of Rock The Night and Lonely Day, in case anyone would like to try those :O

Rock The Night
Lonely Day

----

This game is fun. Noteworthy FCs since last update are Gravedigger, Go Down In History, Cowboys From Hell, Always With Me Always With You, Addicted To Pain and I Want It All. AWMAWY and ATP were both really random, but I'll take it :P

Proof videos are in my FC spreadsheet. On to 350+!

----

Another 50 FCs down! Healthy mix between easy/medium songs, new premium songs and harder songs. Highlights would be Modern Day Cowboy, Before I Forget, Hangar 18 and That Fire for #300.

Modern Day Cowboy Proof
Hangar 18 Proof
That Fire Proof

----

After grinding Bang Your Head a bunch Tuesday and some Wednesday, I managed to get the FC on my 5th FC past the strumming. After doing a few runs of Rock The Night, I took the solo into practice and figured out a nice tapping method. Started grinding for the FC Thursday after work. 4 solo FCs later, I called it a night and came back Friday night. After about 30 minutes, I got an outro choke, and then 2 runs later I FCed! Really good FC :D

Rock The Night FC Proof (Solo FC video link in the description)

Then Kiss Me Deadly didn't give me too much trouble after learning the one awkward part. After taking a break to learn NBAGT, I came back and the game decided to skip it and take me to Girls, Girls, Girls, so I ended up getting that before NBAGT. Outro gave me some trouble, but I got it down after a while.

Then NBAGT. Figured out a tapping method for the ascending stuff. I had absolutely no luck with it at first, but after maybe an hour - 90 minutes, I hit it for the first time, and then hit it again the next 2 runs, FCing out on that last one. :D

Overall a really nice week for Premium shows, and some great new FCs! :)

----

I built up some general consistency on the song during Shred-A-Thon, and Friday I decided to go for the FC. I choked past the solo twice in the first 5 plays, 2nd choke being 15 notes from the end. After that I lost all my consistency, and did pretty terrible on the song until today. I choked 3 more times past the solo, 2 being in a row. After that last choke I was out of plays, so I went ahead and jumped on the Metal block in Channel 1. Last song of the block happened to be Ghost Walking, and I FCed it there. -lol-

Can't pause on the channels, so I grabbed my phone as fast as I could and started recording the screens

Ghost Walking FC Proof

----

Slowing down a bit, haven't been playing as much recently. A lot of the new ones are from Premium Shows, then some more easy/medium stuff. More coming!

----

Still racking up some FCs. Mostly easy stuff since CoP. Did get According To You, Children of the Night, You Better Run and Hell Yeah for 150th. I also just had a 1 miss run on TK65 and another on BiF on the channels while updating this, so more are on the way .

----

After getting a bunch of easy songs off channel, I wanted to get something nice for #100. I've been pretty "close" to COP for a while (as in, I hit every part multiple times before, and nothing was too hard), so it seemed like a good choice. Getting the whole thing at once ended up being harder than I thought. At one point I FCed to the end of "Keep Soloing" 3 times in a row, but my nerves got the best of me. I'm not as good at keeping my cool as I was a few years back, too much time off the game I would say. :P

Anyway, here's the proof video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMKNDi4tE_4

----

Racking up those FCs pretty nicely. Got a few decent ones in there. After FCing Fallen Angels 3 times in a row, I thought going for the live version would be a good idea. Took a few tries. First time past the fill after Chorus 1 I choked in the outro, and the next time I got past the fill I FCed out. I could not find any documented FC of it, so might be first ever? Hard to say.

Proof video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86Us_b73-oo

----

Lonely Day solo is pretty damn sick to play. Figured out a nice tapping method for it. Was recording a video showing the Full Combo mention, Dial Up and the screens after, and my phone died (battery was at 30%). Thanks Apple.

(EDIT: Turns out the video was not lost wooooo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcKeQtn4zF8)

----

So Guitar Hero Live is really fun. Worked on the Full Game FC slowly, mixing it up with some GHTV fun. Got Here's To Never Growing Up as #42, finishing up the game. :)

Here's a link to an album for the FC pictures (shit quality, was playing on a CRT). I forgot to take a picture for 5 songs (Club Foot, Gold On The Ceiling, Ho Hey, The Anthem and Waking Up In Vegas), so those are missing:

http://imgur.com/a/dlLhy

I'd like to see a GHL2 in a year or two with a new setlist and fixes for the things that are annoying/stupid. We'll see if that ever happens. :P

----

Undead is back in town this week, so what better way to celebrate than throwing down some Guitar Hero action over the interwebz? It's still in the talking phase, but I'd say the odds of it happening are pretty good. It will most likely be on my Twitch page at http://www.twitch.tv/rheaultwnage .

Been talking some GH with Slasher recently and it put me in the mood to try and go for some more FCs I was still missing. Unless I wanted to be batshit crazy and go for a lolimpossible song, that meant I would have to play GH1 or GHWoR, because they were the only ones I was missing more than one FC on. (6 on GH1, 7 on WoR) Because I never had any luck on the GH1 side every time I tried to play that game again, I decided to go for some WoR stuff.

My first idea was to try This Day We Fight, and that didn't last very long. I literally can't do shit on that song, even today. Next up was Ties That Bind, but only a few minutes with the Bridges were enough to get me thinking again. Finally, I pretty much had only Speeding left in the non-crazy ones.

The hardest part of Speeding for me always has been Speeding Riff 5 (The 2nd tap notes part), so I had to find a method for that. I used to have one, but it was too hard on my fretting hand for me to be able to pull it off after a minute and a half of hard riffing. (Yes, I have a friggin hard time with the riffs, had quite a bunch of mental blocks along the way. :P Mostly Cornering 1 and the section just before it.) So I found out a pretty neat method:

-
124211 3131212121 313121124

So some sort of alt tapping with doubles for the tapping hand. However, I had a hard time to start with this method. After being unable to FC past it yesterday, I went back into practice today and modified the start so it became easier.

-
113321 3131212121 313121124

And with this final method I was MUCH more consistent, and the FC came really quickly. I had FCed past Speeding Riff 5 once maybe half an hour before changing my method, but I "choked" right in the next section. Then, the first time past it with the new method (which came really fast), I was lucky enough to pull out an FC! Yay for no Holding The Lead nor Final Lap choke! ^.^

Not sure if anything else is next for the moment. Got my first new FC since Trogdor, which makes me pretty happy. :P We'll see anyway.

----

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

So I finally got my roomate to bring his modded fat PS2 and his copy of Swap Magic so we could have a shot a Trogdor. Undead got here today a bit before noon. I have currently 4 TVs in my appartment (3 CRTs and 1 HDTV), so I was hoping that at least one of them would allow us to PAL it up. Well, by some unknown magic, we tried it on one of the CRTs first and it worked perfectly! No lag and colors were intact. (Only thing was that the picture was shrunk vertically a bit, leaving a black bar at the bottom of the screen. Oh and during the game's intro the music/sounds were pretty weird. oO)

And then the grinding started. I'm not too sure how I feel about it. At first it was terrible, I hadn't played GH2 in months so I couldn't even FC the solo outside of the strumming. (Actually took something like 20 minutes to FC everything but the strumming >_> ridiculous.) Then, for the strumming, I guess practice makes perfect. I ended up FCing it twice, because the first time I did I had just missed in the RYB zigs, lol. (It was so random, I don't even...) And then, about 15-20 minutes later, I FCed up to the last note of the solo (not the hold, the one right before) and missed it. I thought for sure that was 100%. Finally, 2 runs or so later, I got the FC! :D

So yeah, there goes my final FC goal. Really happy about it. :)

----

After my GH5 FGFC, Cristian told me I should try to Tech FC TTFAFSH if I hadn't already. I was only missing STGB, and I had never really tried to learn it because it seemed like just a mess. So I thought it could be a cool idea to try and get it now. I sat down tonight and started from Slowest, trying to figure out a method that wouldn't only result in my spam tapping high notes, and I ended up with a pretty neat alt-tapping method. After a while I became pretty good on Slow, but Full Speed was still wtbonk. I did get a few -1s on it, and finally ended up FCing, but I would say I still lucked a bunch. Overall, I'd say it took me between 30-45 minutes to get it, which is way better than I was expecting. Woo

----

So I've been slowly working on this for the past few days. I became pretty good at everything in the Sax Solo, but Purple Notes being picky as they are, I still had a lot of trouble FCing past it in a real run. I did get a bunch of -1 runs on different parts, but happily I didn't choke past Sax.

So, 8 months and 3 days after my last FC (IYWPPFW). This could possibly be my final new FC. I might attempt Trogdor if we get our hands on PAL, but besides that I don't really have any plans for what's left. It's not definitive, but yeah.

----

Since all three of us now live in the same city and go to the same University, it was inevitable. Yet it sure took a while, partly due to a lack of interest towards the game. But thanks to a certain someone who just finished his Full Game FC of Warriors Of Rock between two scoops of his cereals like it was nothing, the desire to play is back again.

So, what exactly are we talking about here? We're talking about a mouth-watering grilled-cheese, an hysterical goof and a sexcellently drawn Scraggy face-melting some furious fretwork, en direct.

At some point during the week, a beacon will lit up in the sky to show the path to awesome, and you will have to follow it, folks, for many miracles will await.

tl;dr

Pas, Undead and I will gather and stream during an evening this week. I will update and bump this thread when the time has come. Be there.

----

OMG the rage, the friggin rage.

I choked past Synth solo 8 or 9 times, 4 of which were completely past the whole solo. (The rest being in Solo 2A) I choked twice on the same spot, trying to activate for the final act. (Went safer this time, activated later and let 400 go because of that.)

Oh well, this is good. FC #86. (Got Indians first run a few days ago, yea boi)

If You Want Peace... Prepare For War FC + Synth-Solo2B Hands

----

So relieved right now. This took way longer than it should have. About 10 chokes past the chords, choke past Solo 2 on my first time ever, 100% overstrum in 2B on first run past the chords tonight, god I don't want to see this song for a long time now.

Not much more to say about this I guess. I'm pretty tired now, I've been studying a lot today for finals, decided to take a break around 1:30 AM and starting grinding this, and I got it just before 4... >_> I need to sleep. :tooth:

Thanks to Slasher for his support, got me through this whole thing. :P

War Ensemble FC Proof + Setlist Scroll

----

I don't know what to say. I didn't expect to get this SO fast. oO This was literally my first time playing GHM since early November. I put on HS4, turned the lag up to 20 and played some FSA, and figured how to hit the ascending stuff more reliably, and also how to transition into FSA, and then it took less than 10 FCs up to the section to hit and, and then no chokes. :D

So yeah, I guess this concludes my quest to FGFC-1 all games besides GH1 and GHWoR. Also, since I've yet to get War Ensemble (lolol), I will go for that one next. I might get it soon, and it might also take a few weeks, since finals are coming and I need to put more time into school stuff if I want to keep my average. :P Anyways!

GHM One FC Video (With setlist scroll and FSA Hands View)

----

THIS IS ALSO OSSUM

This took less time than the WT version, mainly because I was already sort of used to the riff for having FCed the WT one. It still was kind of a pain though. The outro is much easier than on WT, and I'd say the solo is about the same difficulty but for different reason. I FCed on my second time past the solo, the first time my thumb slipped and I missed a strum (which was actually an SP phrase, yeah) . I've been playing this for maybe 1h-1h30 tonight, so I'd say I got it pretty fast. :P

Now to reFC Eruption in career so I can have those gold stars. xP

Oh and I guess it's kinda funny how I thought War Ensemble would be the first one I'd get off the list for FGFC-1 months ago, and now I've gotten the other 3 I was missing and I still haven't retouched WE. I guess we can blame that on GH3PC for One, and on alex for passing me overall, thus giving me the idea of playing HFT WT to get some quick points since my score was terrible. xP

----

THIS IS OSSUM

I've been practicing this song a bit since my Sunday stream. It took a while to get good at the intro/riff, but tonight I finally managed to grab that consistency. I then had a lot of trouble with the Solo, which was retarded because I would miss in the dumbest places, and I would miss there very often. (Read: every run) After a few FCs outside of the Solo, I got it down, and proceeded to have some painful runs.

In short, I FCed up to the very end of the song 3 runs in a row. The first one I missed the second to last note (what the hell?), then on the next run, I missed in the HOPOs leading to the final 4 chords (what the heffffffff), and finally on the next run I FCed! :)

Oh and the score is apparently pretty great oO. I didn't think I'd get this high, even though Drew told me he was the only one to have used the right path on an FC. I thought for sure I would miss a bunch of easy points, but apparently I only missed 200 on that outro activation and then some ticks everywhere. This be nuts.

Also thanks to BOD for telling me when to strum faster the the outro chords, made it much more hittable. xP

So I guess I'm one step closer to that FGFC-1 thingy thing, yayyyyy! :D

----

And here it is!

I've been playing this a bit since Sunday night, when I managed to get a -3 in the transition into the Orange Wall + overstrum on the second to last activation in my second run. Since then, I've been having trouble with different parts on and off. The yellow strum, starting to tap again after the strum, transitionning into the Orange Wall, tapping the Orange Wall correctly and also FSB. I would be very good at all of those but one at any point, then I would relearn it and would start sucking at another one, obviously. Then, tonight, after my first run being a new high score (-10 in Orange Wall) and my second run being pretty meeh, I went back into practice and nailed FSA+FSB perfectly. I hit FSA 4 times in a row and maybe 8 times out of 10 at one point, found out what I was doing wrong in FSB and managed to be more than decent at it, so I went for another run. FCed past the transition into Orange Wall, FCed. :D

Also, this was done on GH3PC, so it's pretty weak I think. The song seemed much harder when I was playing it on XBox before. Hopefully I'll be able to replicate the FC on there at some point when I go back to it. :)

This is dedicated to Slasherman, who endured my non sense and my rambling on Facebook during the past couple of nights, and also to Cristian, who's been the reason why I started working on the song again on the XBox a couple of months ago. Thanks guys. :)

So, now that I've got this done, I might pick up a goal I wanted to fix myself a few months back, which was to get FGFCs minus 1 song on every game but 1,A and WoR. (1 and WoR are just way too far off and A is already FGFCed. :P) That means I have to FC War Ensemble and both HFT charts, pretty much. When I started going for this back then, I got a single miss run on War Ensemble (can't remember if it was -1... I never FCed past those stupid chords though ) so I guess this would be next. Then HFTs, I am TERRIBLE at. Oh well, this won't be for right now, but maybe for a near future. :)

One FC Proof

----

This is dedicated to Pas, who got me GH3PC and helped me install it and get customs working, and also Blue, who helped me with some other stuff around it. :)

Didn't take all that long. Being able to practice sections really paid off. I choked in the outro once (1107/1115 NS) but I got it the next time I FCed past the tapping part. Yay :)

Also, I can't record and play at the same time, my computer isn't good enough apparently. But it's ok, I can finally play customs without lag spikes and stuff. :D

----

For the past few days, I have been trying to FC War Ensemble, but I could never make it past the Mosh Riffs, even after FCing up to them like 30+ times, so I ended up ragequitting. (multiple times...) Then yesterday, I decided to try Zakk Wylde, and ended up getting it on my 4th or 5th run, including the first one which was using my HDTV lag calibration settings. (while playing on my CRT TV) It felt great, and I was happy it didn't turn into another WE.

I also played some Satch Boogie Solo F, and found a method that worked for me (one hand everything except the the GRBO which I did 12(12), kind of zigzag tapping/alttapping) and FCed the section after a bit of trying. It was the only section I had left, so.... FGTechFC!! :D

----

FC #63 For GH2! This took about 1:15 of grinding tonight, 1 choke in Ending, 1 100% overstrum in Verse 2 and about 5 -1's. SO GLAD it's finally over though, it's been on the back of my mind for nearly a month now.

Misirlou FC Video + Choke + Setlist Scroll

Not much left to do in GH2 single player now, maybe a few redux if I can get around to it. The focus will be on COOP now, still need to get that Hangar 18 COOP FC, don't we? :P

----

Institutionalized COOP FC Split-Screen

That song is WAY easier now. I was very good at Verse 1C, but I choked Verse 3E 4 or 5 times. I also FCed on our second run (first was a restart after 1C) but Pas had no clue what the Rhythm chart was, so he missed a few times. It's okay though, cause later we decided to use a path and get first place, so the song would have the FC score on the Top Scores page. :P

Something strange happened though, I don't think we overlapped or anything wrong, but we got a score 2k lower than an earlier run, which was a 3E choke. o_O Weiiiiiird

Also, thanks to Master-Tesuch for coming up with our band's name! You're hawtsum. :D

----

Everything you need to know is in the video. Enjoy. xP

I'm The One Solo 2A COOP FC

----

Yep, here it is folks! A few years overdue for this community, but it's over now. I'm guessing only Hangar 18 and Trogdor are left unCOOP-FCed? That list can still get shorter. :)

So yeah, I strongly recommend you watch the video, Pas did a great job putting it together, plus the description contains some cool infos. ^.^

Beast And The Harlot COOP FC

Oh and we haven't posted the score on here yet, cause we still have to create our band on the website, but it will come soon. We also have a picture of the FC, and it's pretty nice. :P

----

OR NOT!

----

I GOT IT O_O

What in the world just happened I do not know, but I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW. FIRST TIME FCING PAST SOLO C, NO CHOKES OR WHATSOEVER, ETC ETC. I can't believe this, seriously.

There are some more informations in the video and it's description. My mind's switched off at the moment. :drool:

FC #200 JORDAN[/quote]

Oh, my computer and my cellphone both have a new background picture. xD

EDIT: IF SOMEONE CAN FIND ME THAT JORDAN FC BANNER THAT FUG HAS IN HIS SIG, BUT NOT SIZED DOWN (AKA 300 x 40, like the other ones I have), I WILL BE GIVING COOKIES, TRUCKLOADS OF. :drool:

----

Just FCed up to C for the first time ever tonight (first run FCing past A tonight...) and I missed in C1, end of F/start of Bridge. Then, very next run, FC outside of the start of C2, which ended up being a -9 notes. I think I might have gotten better than I thought. :drool:

----

FCed Play With Me on stream about an hour ago. Thanks to JLeggy for making me stream it, and for staying and cheering me. ;P Not much to say about it, I FCed past Solo D twice, first being a Chorus 5B choke (strummed the chord too early), and the next being the FC. I'm so happy I didn't choke the outro, that would have been terrible. :x

So yeah, done with GH80s now besides a few reduxes whenever I get around it. I'm also at 199/211, which means Jordan is next! :D

---

I've been practicing Jordan since my Hangar 18 FC, and I can safely say that I am becoming way better at it. I've gotten pretty good at Solo B, FCing it more often than not when things go well, and I've managed to find a good method for everything in Solo C. I still haven't managed to get a B+C FC, but I did get two -1s, both in the C2 strumming. Talking about C2, it is by far my worst part of the song. (Except maybe F/Bridge, but I haven't really practiced those yet, and they're mainly on and off.) I've also gotten a bunch more B+C FCs outside of C2 that weren't -1s

So yeah, this FC IS possible! I will keep practicing it and one day it will happen, but I want to get Play With Me first, making Jordan my 200th FC. :)

----

FC #61 ; #198 AHH YEAH
Hangar 18 FC

Got this on my 4th run today. o_O The previous runs were a miss at the very end of 4B, then a run where I FCed outside of the very start of 7, then a run where I utterly failed 4B, then this. :D

I think that was my 5th time FCing past Solo 5. (which was more a matter of FCing past 4B now, since I got pretty damn good at 5) I have had only one Solo 9 choke, but I did miss at least once in each section with an FC going. (First run past 5 I missed 8, then I missed 9, then 6 and then 7 today.) xP

So yeah, that was also my 198th FC for the Original 211. That 200 seems so close now. :x I'm confident I'll get Play With Me as #199, but I have no clue what I will go for for #200. The choice will be between Misirlou, Jordan or a new GH1 FC, all of which aren't going too well right now. :P

----

FC #60 ; #197

This took 2 evenings to learn and FC. Those verses (? the parts with the most gallops) can go to hell, for all I care. They're by far my worst pattern in the song, and I have no friggin idea why I was missing everywhere all the time.

Had 2 FCs up to the outro before this, the 2nd one was a -1 on the first note of it, lelelel funny.

Six FC

----

Yep, I FCed Spanish Castle Magic two days ago. At first I had literally no idea what I was doing on both solos, and it clearly wasn't working, but then I started to understand what I had to play, and I got consitent on Solo 2, and when I FCed past Solo 1 twice in a row, I managed to get the FC. :)

----

OMG I GOT A CRT TV, STREAMING GH1 IN LESS THAN AN HOUR! :drool:

----

Yes, I FCed Call Me Te Breeze yesterday. It wasn't exactly as hard as I thought it would be at first, but it was still pretty tricky, and Verse 5 was just painful to miss on everytime.

----

Got an FC outside Solo 2 two days ago, which was just retarded, and then got another one on my first try today. A bit later I choked in the last strumming part of Solo 3. Then, finally, I managed to FC on my next run past Solo 2.

----

Yup. I was doing very good at 1C in practice, not so good in real runs though. I FCed past the strumming like 4 or 5 times, but I kept missing before the end of 1C. (In the junk right after the strumming, or the trilly/fill at the end of the section.) Managed to not choke at all past 1C, which is INCREDIBLE, seeing as I wasn't really consistent on the Solo2/Outro thingy. I'm happy. :)

Then, right after that, I did a run of PWM, and I randomly FCed from a certain Chorus or Verse before the Solo, all the way up to Chorus 5C. Yup, it was funny. :P Will get that as well one day, 29/30 sounds awesome. ^.^

----

aka Because It's Midnite FC!

I've been working on this for 3 days now. I got 2 quads misses and a choke a few notes into the D trill 2 days ago, and then yesterday I got 2 more chokes at the start of the D trill, but I wasn't really consistent at anything up until today. About 15 minutes before I got the FC, I literally got those runs back to back:

Solo D choke (start of trill)
Solo D choke
FC outside C
Solo D choke
Ugly run
Solo D choke
FC outside of B

And then throw in a bunch of other single miss runs in between that and the actual FC. It was starting to get really annoying, I must say, but I finally got it! :D

Also, funny thing, as I was FCing the end of the solo, I saw a truck pull into our alley, through the living room window, and it turned out to be delivering my Portal 2 game I ordered online Sunday night, lmao. Today's a good day. ^.^

Now, since I've managed to get this, I guess I should be able to go for 29/30, but I'm not entirely sure. See, since I have to play in the living room upstairs, and since I have to grind the hell out of this game to even get close to an FC, the noise sorts of gets on the nerves of my parents. Right now I can play when they're out and I'm not at work, but I'm not sure if that can do. Anyways, I don't plan on playing again today, I got what I wanted!
----

FC #47

The hardest part about this song is FCing up to the solo. I had never done so before today, even though I had FCed from Bridge all the way to the end multiple times months ago.

So yeah, this was maybe my 6th or 7th FC to the solo, most of them were early Solo A misses, but I FCed past Solo A 3 times. The first time I choked in Solo B (those "grace note triangles" thingies), then second time I choked in the outro... which was painful. :P But I got the FC maybe 3 runs later, so it's alright! :D

Now that I've got it, I'm actually glad I choked that run, because SP wouldn't activate on Solo A (I tilt cause I'm a nub) and that made me almost overlap and loose maybe 75k.

So yeah, here it is! I included the choke and a Solo-Outro hands view at the end. Enjoy! :D

GHSH Play With Me FC

Also, I've been racking up reduxes lately, and I just inputted them all tonight, giving me about 660k total. Pretty cool. Oh and I got a -1 on I'm The One Solo 2A o_O 93 NS, which means I missed the last O before the O hold. (It goes O B O hold, I missed the O.)

----

All Nightmare Long FC

Got this FC yesterday, after fixing my newly overstrumming LP. (Thanks to Master Tesuch! )

This wasnt' as bad as I thought it would be. The verses (strumming parts that change speed) turned out to be pretty easy. I'm still surprised I FCed the song on my first run past Solo 1B, because I wasn't really THAT consistent on the rest of the solo. It was also only my fourth time or so FCing up to the solo, 2 of which were misses in 1A. xD

Anyways, I'm glad I got it! That only leaves One and War Ensemble, which I tried a bit, but I'm still terrible at. Maybe it'll come with time... :x

----

This is why I don't have 900k on Through The Fire And Flames

Not much to say, just check the video. I have no freaking clue how I hit Cold Winter Morning. I think I can call this a 900k choke.

----

And there you go!! FC #45.
I got better at the strumming (FCed it three runs in a row at one point. o_O) and on my 10th time FCing past it, I FCed the song! This was only my second time FCing past the Trills though, I'm retarded. :P

I don't have much to say about it. I was doing terrible earlier, and then went back to it after dinner and it all clicked. I might redo it some day, partially because I couldn't get it on video, but also because I did it in Quickplay, so I don't have the gold stars in my career setlist. haha

I might go for Hot For Teacher whenever I play again, probably after the semester is over. "Completing" the game would feel pretty nice. :)

----

Spanish Fly FC!!! FC #44 in GHVH. Two weeks ago I thought this song was impossible, then last weekend I learned how to hit the triplets, then today I learned how to hit the two transitions I had trouble with.

Credit goes to Fug, for literally teaching me how to hit everything in this song. I pretty much used 99% or more of his methods. Thanks buddeeh. :3

Spanish Fly FC

----

I just got a message from Noolimitzz saying he got called for work. I don't know when he'll be done, so there might not be a stream. D: Sorry guys, I literally got the message right after posting this. D: D:

I haven't had the chance to play GH at all for about 2 weeks, but last night/today I managed to throw in some playing time. First I played that Megadeth pack I bought when it was 50% off, and I SRFCed Peace Sells and Symphony Of Destruction. Hangar 18 is pretty hard, but I did tech. FC it in practice. :)

Then, today, I got a new highscore on a few songs (FOTS, Sudden Death, Speeding,...), reduxed some stuff (Ravenous, No Way Back,...) and... got a new FC! Setting Fire To Sleeping Giants! Last time I played that song, I managed to choke a 100% overstrum run in the outro chords stuff. Today, I played Verse 3B in practice, and FCed it on my second try, so I decided to go for real runs right away and got the FC on my first run!!! The path I was using turned out to be a bit off, so the score could have been better, but it's still a nice score improvement from my last high, and it's an FC anyway! :P

So, I'm probably going back to not playing for a little while again, which apparently does a lot of good, seeing how I did today! :P

----

In order from #78 to #81, Aqualung, Modern Day Cowboy, Burn, Move It On Over. Had a bad choke in the outro of MIOO, which was very painful since I'm terrible at that kind of song. (Also read: CMTB is impossible)

Right now, I need to redux for moar points, because I want to pass Slasher again, so yeah. Streaming ;)

----

Okay so last night I was streaming, and at some point, everyone (BOD, Llama, Fug, ...) apparently agreed on one thing: "FC CALLING PLZ"

I didn't really want to grind the FC, but I felt like doing a run of the song because it's so fun. Since I'm playing with my Whoretar now, I don't even try to whammy this song. (The whammy bar is too close to the strumbar, it gets in the way, I miss, this is madness...) Since I'm not going to whammy, I don't bother looking up a path. I do a first run, miss very early in the intro, restart. Next thing, I'm past the solo with an FC and I can't help but laugh at how crappy my score is going to be. 517k, which I guess isn't THAT bad, since it's still 20k over what I had posted on SH. I will reFC if I can ever get my LP to work again, if not then I might not redux for score. :P

Thanks guys for making me play this. Also, thanks again to BOD for making me play Burn and gain another 41k since my score was a sightread. I have so many points left in this game. xD

----

Got it yesterday. After so many -1s that night (about 15-20), I finally got the FC. I don't have the technical FC yet though, I know I'm missing Solo 2C, and maybe 2D. And I don't think I ever hit the full gallops stuff before the outro either.

Chemical Warfare Solo 1 FC

I've also been working a bit on the rest of the game. Finally managed to put enough time into Quest to get the achievements. (Fully Dominate, 150k notes, I think that's it.) That did take forever and a half. :P And I've gotten around entering a score for every song. (!!!) Now I just need to FC those others song I can do, for about 82-85 FCs total, and redux what I have FCed without a path... and then summer will be here already! :tooth:

----

GUITAR HERO 3 FULL GAME TECHNICAL FC
FTW :D

AKA Fast Solo A FC, for those of you that were unaware of my current status. :P I've had only this section left for a while now. The previous section I FCed was Twin Solo, and that was on November 5th 2009. Yep, nearly 1 year ago. :P

I've been able to hit the triplets forever now, but I was very bad at the wall. Then, yesterday, I was play around with my guitar and trying to tap using the opposite method from mine. (transition with tapping hand, instead of fretting hand) I gave the method a try, and realised it was pretty good, and it made the transition into the wall much easier.

Then, today, I managed to find a pretty good method for the wall on slow, and after like 5 minutes of trying on Full Speed, I got the FC!! o_O

Fast Solo A FC Picture In Picture

I actually FCed the section 3 times now. (Maybe 4... I can't remember, but probably 3 :P) The first one with screen video, the second one like 3 runs later, and the third one about 10minutes later, for hands video. Yussss

Also, I FCed Ravenous last Friday, and uploaded the video on Youtube last night. :)

Ravenous FC Picture In Picture

I'm up to 69/93 in GH:WoR now, and my guitars are broken so I won't be getting anything for a while. (Broken = overstrumming, so that's why I ended up playing FSA... xP)

----

HOLY SHIT FIRST UPDATE SINCE WCG!!! o_O

And it's actually for something cool! :P ....

FC #600 across the 11 main games!! :D

I've been at 599 for over a week now, wanting to get something cool as my 600th. I "made" this new method for Solo 1D (Actually just took Fug's and did the exact opposite. xP) and got some consistency a few days ago. (FCed the section 4 times in a row in practice.)

Then, today, I came back from school, played about 10minutes in practice, only FCed the solo once. Went to do real runs and FCed on my first try! Then I went into practice to get a hands view and reFCed first try! Yusss Here's the video:

FC #600 (You Can Still) Rock In America with Full Solo PIP!!!

So yeah, this is FC #66 in GH6 and #600/660 total. (Lots of 6 xD)

I've also done some other stuff since my last update... well, actually I can't remember what stuff I talked about in here, and what I didn't, so I'll just say a few:

I FCed Psychobilly Freakout on GHSH (FINALLY)
I FCed Love Removal Machine on GHWT (FINALLY too)
I FCed a bunch of easy songs on GH:WoR (Lol)
I FCed Nemesis on GH:WoR (Which was actually my only good FC before tonight)
I got a few first places on GH:WoR, which are all gone now. xD Actually, I still have XBox first on Uprising, but lol.
I posted a few other videos of GHWoR on my Youtube Channel.

I think that's pretty much it! I'm reducing my playing time a bit these days, because I'm having a pretty hard time with school stuff, but now that 600 is reached, I can go for easy stuff again. :P

----

The competition is over here. McSkinny won the finals, and I have to say he did so pretty easily. I chose American Girl, he chose Demon(s), and he ended up FCing both songs. o_O At first I thought I was the one who FCed AG, because I was looking at the left highway all the way through the song, and saw the player on the right miss at the beginning of the tap notes, so I was like YUSSSSSS, but then they named McSkinny's name as the winner of the song, and I realised "Waiiiit.... I was the one on the right, and HE was on the left.... SHIT >_______>". And next thing I new I was missing some SP phrase in Demon(s), and he was FCing it easy. -___-

So yeah, congratulations to McSkinny for winning! I can safely say that the best man won here. :)

Oh and it's kinda funny, because he's sitting right next to me at the moment, playing RB2 with lili. xD

Also, we both won a computer screen for getting first and second place!! o_O I didn't think I was going to win anything, except for the trip if I had won, but when we got off stage the guy told us that, and my face turned all !

Oh and one last thing, for Fug:

Yay :D

----

HOOLLLLYY SHIITITH.|!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I MADE IT TO THE FINALS! o_O_O_O_O-oO_

After the seeding earlier today, I ended up first in my group (2 groups of 4) by winning all my best of 3. (Against NooLimitzz, Christrong and McSkinny) The guy from the other group I was supposed to play in the quarter finals decided to leave early, due to the too hard competition, so I got a bye. I played my semifinals agains Christrong. His pick was Demon(s), on which he destroyed me, then I picked American Girl and FCed the song! The tie breaker was 2 Minutes To Midnight (forced TB) and it turned out it was his worst song on the setlist, so I won by a comfortable margin! :)

Quarterfinals were McSkinny VS Nickyboy. I can't remember what songs they picked, but McSkinny won both of them.

Next were Coreystj VS Noolimitz. Corey won on Scatterbrain as his pick, and then Noolimitzz picked Younk Funk. He was leading, but then his orange fret completely stopped working, so Corey won the song. :/ Tiebreaker would have been Deadbolt, and Noolimitzz had really good chances to win on that song, but unfortunately... :s

Last quarterfinals was Christrong VS lilirock. She picked One Big Holiday first, on which Chris missed a starpower phrase, giving lili the win by a good margin. Chris' pick was Demon(s) (his best and favorite song, if you guys still hadn't noticed xD), and that round was the MOST INTENSE OF THE COMPETITION. After the solo they were trading off first place every note, and then came the holds. When they both hit the final yellow hold, we saw that Chris had the first place, and when everything was over, he was beating lili by 5 POINTS!! o_O That moment was truly amazing, and kinda heart-breaking as well, since me and Noolimitzz were rooting for her. Tie-breaker was Deadbolt, which was also pretty close until the part before the ending tap notes, where lili missed a star power. Christrong took the victory and advanced to the semi-finals. ()

First semifinal was McSkinny VS Coreystj. Corey's pick was Done With Everything, Die For Nothing. McSkinny had a really good run on that (Missed only the intro and Solo 2). The thing is, Corey was playing with an explorer, so many of his activations were done with tilting, but the previous player that played on his side had turned the tilt sensor off in the option. It wasn't done on purpose obviously, cause that player had no way of knowing if Corey was going to be the one playing on this side, but it's still pretty sad. Then Corey won by a few thousands on Scatterbrain. McSkinny was leading, but he didn't do that good on the Crazy Keys part, so Corey took the lead. Tiebreaker was 2 Minutes To Midnight, and McSkinny FCed it, so... :P

So yeah, that's all that happened today!! We are going to stream the final live tomorrow, around noon-1PM our time. (GMT -5) BE SURE TO WATCH IT, IT'S GONNA BE CRAZY. :D

http://pmsh2olive.devhub.com/

----

Y00oo00!!

Me and lilirock and NooLimitzz are streaming RIGHT NOW LIVE FROM WCG CANADA!! The scheduled matches only start tomorrow morning, but we are streaming some random playing right now! Soo, if you wanna watch us play, see some bigass computer screen and hear some sexy French, go tharrrr!!

http://pmsh2olive.devhub.com/

GAMES OVERALL
Code:
      GH   GHII  GH80s GHIII GH:A  GHWT  GH:M  GHSH   GH5  GHVH  GHWOR  BH  GH2XBox       TOTAL

FCs   41    64    29    69    41    85    49    47    85    46    87    65     10           718

Last updated on July 17th 2014.

GOALS

[X] 80 GH5 FC
[X] 44 GH:SH FC
[X] 55 GH2 PS2 FC
[X] 60 GH2 PS2 FC
[X] 35 GH1 FC
[X] 24 GH80s FC
[X] 26 GH80s FC
[X] 29 GH80s FC
[X] 41 GH:A FC
[X] 40 GH:M FC
[X] 80 GHWT FC
[X] 83 GHWT FC
[X] 475 FCs w/o VH&BH
[X] 485 FCs w/o VH&BH
[X] 490 FCs w/o VH&BH
[X] 46 GH:M FC
[X] 630 FCs
[X] 63 GH2 PS2 FC
[X] 48 GH:M FC
[X] 46 GH:VH FC
[X] 85 GH:WoR FC
[X] 635 FCs

VIDEOS

All of my videos can be found on my Youtube page, which can be accessed by clicking here! Subscribe! xP[u]

Last edited by Mr.Scientist on Mon Apr 11, 2022 4:50 am; edited 392 times in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: RheaultWnage
dahabi  

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pretty good scores...welcome to the world of accomplishment threads

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are awesome.
lilirock  

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have great accomplishments! It's about time you start a thread.. Good luck for the league and getting more FCs! You'll likely get Even Flow and Ruby really quickly

And nice to see another Québécois on SH! Where are you from? You also speak french?

tidus wrote: I really thought about you and your sexy calm fretting!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: PMS lilirock
Kane40  

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, nice scores ! And also good luck for the league. I hope you can get as far as I did last season (I was on hard though...).

And as said on my topic, glad to see another french speaking player (This should answer your question lilirock )

< barely, but yay \o/
S8BB-1 League 14th season/p-o semi-finalist
My Acc. Thread / My RB DLC / / GH3H SP sheet ? / Band Acc / X guitar ESL2 : December 10, 2008
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Kane40Be
Mr.Scientist  

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Galvnayr wrote:
You are awesome.

Do you want to know why I am? It's because I keep watching this stream. That's where I learned everything.

lilirock wrote:
And nice to see another Québécois on SH! Where are you from? You also speak french?

I live near Trois-Rivières. And yes, I do speak French. (Oh, beautiful French language <3 )

Also, thank you for your encouragement! It's really nice of you to come in here and post!

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish I could learn the Paranoid solo

You have some pretty great accomplishments, especially for leagues! good luck getting to/winning in the playoffs!

My Accomplishment Thread
GHWT Wii FC: 1762 5871 5881
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Wii Friend Code: 515517205255
Mr.Scientist  

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DT10 wrote:
I wish I could learn the Paranoid solo

I wish I could hit the last trill in Rock You Like A Hurricane.

I FCed it on a random run after months of not playing it. Then I got on the internet and grabbed a path for it. reFCed it right away, but missed the path, so retried and FCed it for a third time in a row. It really isn't that hard. I just see as a "reflex" solo. (Play it, think after.)

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice detail! You're definitely on your way to becoming even more amazing. Good luck in your leagues

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice accs! And good job on RYLaH

Thought I'd tell you that you've given the wrong links for your scores.
Youve given the "manage scores" link which will actually show MY scores when I click on it.

For example for your GH3 scores you would want:
http://www.scorehero.com/scores.php?user=136530&group=4&game=5&diff=4

Keep up the good work!!!
Mr.Scientist  

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GesterX wrote:
Thought I'd tell you that you've given the wrong links for your scores.
Youve given the "manage scores" link which will actually show MY scores when I click on it.

For example for your GH3 scores you would want:
http://www.scorehero.com/scores.php?user=136530&group=4&game=5&diff=4

Keep up the good work!!!

Haha yeah, I always do that mistake. I'll go and fix it right away!

And thank you for posting!

Edit: Done. ^^

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude, I'm right under you for leagues! Coming for you!

Anyway, good job on your accomplishments, especially the 3's and 7's and RaRAN FCs. I haven't got RaRAN just because the solo is so annoying with the random strums everywhere. In 3's and 7's it's just hard to not mess up the swing part, at least for me.

So good luck with leagues.

Proud Atheist - If you are an Atheist, put this in your sig. Let's see how many Atheists are on ScoreHero!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Rube1526
0v3rki11  

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your most epic goal is the IWBTG beat lol...

Nice on your other accomplishments too, that's some good progress

I still need a GH game >.<
megamannow  

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job man! I'm in AAA-3 too, so watch out!
MOUNTAIN!

My acc thread
Mr.Scientist  

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bumpy bump for Prayer Of The Refugee FC (and ReFC) and League infos updates. Tchik Tchak talk.

Be sure to recheck later tonight or tomorrow! (Like after Week 3 results are posted!)
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 63, 64, 65  Next
Page 1 of 65

Jump to: