ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Rocksmith Score Tracking?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dnaygs  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:48 am    Post subject: Rocksmith Score Tracking? Reply with quote

Is anyone interested in rocksmith? will there be score tracking that anyone knows of? here or anywhere else online? I'm looking forward to it for one. Sorry if this was already brought up.
inv4der  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:46 am    Post subject: Re: Rocksmith Score Tracking? Reply with quote

dnaygs wrote:
Is anyone interested in rocksmith? will there be score tracking that anyone knows of? here or anywhere else online? I'm looking forward to it for one. Sorry if this was already brought up.

http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=106741
http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=33637

As far as I know, there's no official word on scoretracking. Seems a decent idea if what I've heard about there not being leaderboards in-game is true.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who knows, it may actually revive some of the activity on the site.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I told JCirri that there is no online score tracking for songs so adding it on here might get some new activity. Guess we'll wait and see
ghp0wn3r  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GregoryZero wrote:
Who knows, it may actually revive some of the activity on the site.

Hopefully, i remember when there used to be 14,000 submitted scores on guitar hero 2, now there's not even 1,000 on most :P

Fug wrote:
MOM is the easiest imo. The only hard part about the song is listening to it.
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: DRG Ay J4y
toymachine  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://guitarstuff.somee.com/

Come on JC get on the ball ;)
JCirri  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've decided that there will be score-tracking for Rocksmith, but it's not going to be rushed and tacked on to the existing data structures. I'll be launching Rocksmith using a new database schema that we've been working towards for the full rewrite. This will also serve to help discover any problems with the schema before we work to convert the rest of the site over. It likely won't include many new visible features, but will be a big step forward on back-end development.

Right now the goal is to have Rocksmith score-tracking up by the end of the year which should still catch most of the initial hype with the holidays approaching.

As things are closer to completion I'll be able to give more specific updates.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JCirri wrote:
Right now the goal is to have Rocksmith score-tracking up by the end of the year
So it'll be here about 2015?
Look, someone actually had to point out that singing "solo" meant singing alone. This is why we allow people to work registers at McDonald's that can't make change and it makes me want to run my face under a belt sander. For the love of tits, how can you be on the internet in 2012 and not think "maybe I can Google this word I should have learned in first grade before making a thread about it".
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ShadoWolf2971
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now, now. Just because ScoreHero sometimes runs on Valve time just means it will be assured of being well done once it's finally ready. Glad to see there is something new in the works to get excited about!

When Rocksmith gets score-tracking I might actually buy it. I realize there's no leaderboards, but does the game track your scores in the in-game menus and such? This greatly effects my enjoyment of a rhythm game.

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
PiemanLK  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JCirri wrote:
the full rewrite.

Will that be bundled with Episode 3?
[quote=''youhas'']EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.[/quote]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
Silly  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShadoWolf wrote:
JCirri wrote:
Right now the goal is to have Rocksmith score-tracking up by the end of the year
So it'll be here about 2015?

I had no idea you were such an optimist!

DLC || Last.FM || RB Acc thread || YouTube || Steam || League of Legends
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: Loistava Wii Friend Code: 369484373961
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JCirri wrote:
I'll be launching Rocksmith using a new database schema that we've been working towards for the full rewrite

finally ! a re-write we've been waiting/wanting since way too long is finally around the corner. can't wait for this.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GuitarHailz wrote:
Now, now. Just because ScoreHero sometimes runs on Valve time just means it will be assured of being well done once it's finally ready. Glad to see there is something new in the works to get excited about!

When Rocksmith gets score-tracking I might actually buy it. I realize there's no leaderboards, but does the game track your scores in the in-game menus and such? This greatly effects my enjoyment of a rhythm game.

Scores are tracked in game for each arrangement on a song, % and NS are not.
ZiggyXNAMVP  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

glad to see you guys are going to add rocksmith scores My little site (guitarstuff) is running along pretty good but i'm sure there would be a lot more people posting scores if scorehero had rocksmith.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: ziggy xna mvp
Graf  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny enough, one of the reasons I didn't buy this game already was lack of score-tracking on SH. Like Hailz, it greatly affects my enjoyment of the game. Looking forward to the new addition, thank you!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: APeX Graf
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: