ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Video Game Banners (Now on the Wiki!)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 43, 44, 45  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fatsally93  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, Solrac. I've been kind of absent from SH the last couple of days. Homework, ugh.

I'll have them finished in an hour. Here's a sample.

EDIT: Fuck, I'll use caps lock next time. Just a sec. >__>

EDIT 2:

I'll post the rest tomorrow.

Last edited by Fatsally93 on Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail PSN Name: Fatsally93
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

does a banner or "Hot Shot Golf: Out Of Bounds" as been made ?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon (Translated) wrote:
Has a banner for "Hot Shot Golf: Out Of Bounds" been made?

Not yet. There's a full list of all the banners on the OP.

What do you want on it?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OFFICIAL POST

I will try this out, seeing how I am kinda new (read: complete idiot ) at photoshop, I will post my creations here. I will take requests that are not complex whatsoever, and could probably get done inside of 10 minutes.

With that out of the way, here are the banners!

Spyro The Dragon (Original) Series:

: This is achieved by getting all the gems, eggs, as well as dragons.

: This is achieved by getting all 10,000 gems as well as all 64 orbs. This opens the Infiniflame door.

: This is achieved by recieving all 15000 gems, all 150 eggs, and all 20 skill points.

:Achieved by completing all of the above banners. Not as easy as it sounds.

More to come. Let the constructive criticism pour in.
Kinitawowi  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fUNC wrote:
cdylan13 wrote:
fUNC wrote:
Nice. Now we just need banners for non-FF SS games like Chrono Trigger and Secret of Mana 1/2.

I can do Trigger/Cross. What did you have in mind there? Just game completed? Don't know much about Mana though.

All Endings Obtained would be the most obvious... Mana 1 was somewhat linear, so it would be more of a game completion thing. Mana 2 could have a "finished with every character" or (for sadists) "unlocked every character class" banner or something of the sort. Alternately, maybe there could just be a I Less Than Three Retro Games banner for those of us with limited sig space >_> <_<

Did anything ever happen with this? (Specifically, the Chrono Trigger All Endings. I thought about trying to make one myself, until I realised I had no idea what to use for a background image. )

My Crapchievements Thread GOAL: The Log [Beast And The Harlot 4.7*]
"Our Father, who art in Heaven... please, stay there." - Saint Etienne, New Thing
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kinitawowi64
ultratowel112  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absoltastic wrote:
2 WORDS: good luck...

Nice, something hard I can actually use.

Absoltastic wrote:

4 words for you: Is this even possible? I wouldn't want to try any of the levels without my artificial mid-rings, let alone have to worry about my lives.
Absoltastic  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ultratowel112 wrote:
Absoltastic wrote:
2 WORDS: good luck...

Nice, something hard I can actually use.

Absoltastic wrote:

4 words for you: Is this even possible? I wouldn't want to try any of the levels without my artificial mid-rings, let alone have to worry about my lives.

Chuck Norris could achieve it in an hour <_<
I might suggest a hall of fame like inv4der has for the hardest banners like this.

(also missing the easy parts
on numerous OMB banners)
DanSoup  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absoltastic wrote:
Chuck Norris could achieve it in an hour <_<
I might suggest a hall of fame like inv4der has for the hardest banners like this.
I wouldn't actualy know where to start with hard banners and what's considered hard.

Some say he came back just to fix the "5-Note Chord" banner in his sig...
[23:01] <DanSoup> Did you know, girls masturbate as often as men
[23:01] <DanSoup> they just lie about it normaly
[23:01] <SillyScape> no-one mastrubates as much as me
ultratowel112  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DanSoup wrote:
I wouldn't actualy know where to start with hard banners and what's considered hard.

You could ask people. Either one/both of the Kaizo's with no save states would definately be in their, along with some of the 100%'s. I think Azurite said his game (Alien Soldier) is really hard to beat on hard without save states.

Just by looking (since I don't really know what is hard/takes a long time to do), this is a list you could start with, then narrow it down (Pretty much is some from each game) :

Alien Soldier: Hard Mode Clear Club
1 of the Banjo Kazooie banners (not sure which is harder, I haven't played them. Maybe both, if they are both hard)
Bioshock 1100/1100 (Not sure if this is hard, but it seems like it would take a while)
Burnout 3 100% (I'm pretty sure platinum is included in this)
Call of Duty 4 50 kill streak (I'm pretty sure this would be hard in any shooter game
Call of Duty: World at War __ Prestige Club (since I don't know the game, I don't know the Prestige Club order, or which one is platinum)
Cave Story True Ending (check with the maker on whether or not this is hard)
Crash Bandicoot 100% (Might not be hard)
The hardest Donkey Kong banners, I don't know what they would be, since I didn't Fully Clear any of the games.
Elebits either "A" or "S," whichever one is harder. Also, you have the exact same banners twice for this game.
Fallout 3 1000/1000 (Again, never played, so I don't know about this one)
Final Fantasy (All the same accomplishment, might not be hard)
Gears of War 2 1175 GS (there is no "Insane" banner, so I guess this is pretty hard. I don't know the achievement requirements.)
Gitaroo Man Master's play all "S" ranks (never played the game)
God of War I/II God mode complete (never played the game)
Golden Sun / Golden Sun: Lost Age Clear (since there is only a plain "clear," I'm guessing it's hard)
Grind Session All Respect (sounds like a 100% game, might be hard, never played the game)
GTA: Any of them (not sure how hard it is to 100% these games, never [don't shoot me] played any of them.

Be back tomorrow.

Edit:

Mushihime-sama Full Game Completion with No Continues on Insane (apparently, this is VERY hard)
Halo 3 1575 GS Club (I think beating legendary is an achievement, so that is why I chose this one)
Ikaruga Full Game Full Clear (never played, might not be hard)
I Wanna be the Guy FC club (hard game, never played it, though)
Kingdom Hearts All Keyblades (Not sure if this game is hard enough, never played it)
Left 4 Dead 1000/1000 (any of the banners qualify, since they are the same)
Little Big Planet All Trophies (might not be hard)
Luigi's Mansion 142,390,000 G (Probably just time consuming)
Super Mario 64 4x4 100% (Again, probably just time consuming)
Kaizo Mario 1/2 No save states (don't try, ever. You will fail miserably)
Metroid Fusion <2 hour 100% (might not be hard, never played the game)
Phoenix Wright All games complete (Seems like it would be very time consuming and hard, but I have never played it)
Pokemon All Games Full Pokedex No Cheating (Banner hasn't been made yet, but it would be hard)
Super Smash Brothers Brawl SSE 100% (don't know what SSE is, but it seems hard)
Yoshi's Island 100% (Working on this now, very time consuming)

I think this is everything. If I missed any blatently obvious ones, feel free to add them. Don't use all of these, since some might not be "Very Hard/Nearly Impossible." Look down for ones that almost have to be included (IMO)

Definately HOF Worthy:
Alien Soldier Hard Mode Clear Club
Mushihime-Sama Full Game Completion with No Continues on Insane
I Wanna be the Guy FC club (hardest difficulty)
Kaizo Mario 1 no Save States
Kaizo Mario 2 no Save States

Note: Again, I am saying that this is an "end all" list, if people make impossible ones, add them. If you think some of the ones I suggested are too easy, don't use them. Like you, I don't know what is hard.

There are probably typo's somewhere, just try to ignore them (and yes, I do use parenthesis a lot.)

Last edited by ultratowel112 on Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Absoltastic  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ultratowel112 wrote:
DanSoup wrote:

You could ask people. Either one/both of the Kaizo's with no save states would definately be in their, along with some of the 100%'s. I think Azurite said his game (Alien Soldier) is really hard to beat on hard without save states.

Just by looking (since I don't really know what is hard/takes a long time to do), this is a list you could start with, then narrow it down (Pretty much is some from each game) :

Alien Soldier: Hard Mode Clear Club
1 of the Banjo Kazooie banners (not sure which is harder, I haven't played them. Maybe both, if they are both hard)
Bioshock 1100/1100 (Not sure if this is hard, but it seems like it would take a while)
Burnout 3 100% (I'm pretty sure platinum is included in this)
Call of Duty 4 50 kill streak (I'm pretty sure this would be hard in any shooter game
Call of Duty: World at War __ Prestige Club (since I don't know the game, I don't know the Prestige Club order, or which one is platinum)
Cave Story True Ending (check with the maker on whether or not this is hard)
Crash Bandicoot 100% (Might not be hard)
The hardest Donkey Kong banners, I don't know what they would be, since I didn't Fully Clear any of the games.
Elebits either "A" or "S," whichever one is harder. Also, you have the exact same banners twice for this game.
Fallout 3 1000/1000 (Again, never played, so I don't know about this one)
Final Fantasy (All the same accomplishment, might not be hard)
Gears of War 2 1175 GS (there is no "Insane" banner, so I guess this is pretty hard. I don't know the achievement requirements.)
Gitaroo Man Master's play all "S" ranks (never played the game)
God of War I/II God mode complete (never played the game)
Golden Sun / Golden Sun: Lost Age Clear (since there is only a plain "clear," I'm guessing it's hard)
Grind Session All Respect (sounds like a 100% game, might be hard, never played the game)
GTA: Any of them (not sure how hard it is to 100% these games, never [don't shoot me] played any of them.

Be back tomorrow.

GS and GSTLA can be quite difficult, but the main factors are the length of the games and the final bosses. Out of the DKC games, all the 100%s are pretty hard if you don't use guides, but can be easily achieved with them (guilty as charged <_<)

on numerous OMB banners)
inv4der  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, the THoF, the aforementioned hall of fame in my thread, was made after I made the Well Thought Out Twinkles Guitar FC banner, which at the time was pretty much universally considered impossible. (The 16.6nps strumming in in the solo, in an engine with extremely precise high speed strumming requirements is virtually impossible still) And all the subsequent banners that became qualifiers also had that distinction.

So any Twinkles Hall of Fame copies should follow that standard. You have to know it's pretty much unachievable before it becomes a qualifier.

Mushihime-sama Full Game Completion with No Continues, perhaps?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

inv4der wrote:
Actually, the THoF, the aforementioned hall of fame in my thread, was made after I made the Well Thought Out Twinkles Guitar FC banner, which at the time was pretty much universally considered impossible. (The 16.6nps strumming in in the solo, in an engine with extremely precise high speed strumming requirements is virtually impossible still) And all the subsequent banners that became qualifiers also had that distinction.

So any Twinkles Hall of Fame copies should follow that standard. You have to know it's pretty much unachievable before it becomes a qualifier.

Mushihime-sama Full Game Completion with No Continues, perhaps?
On Insane.

Ikaruga is also extremely difficult, it took me months to complete full game, I can't even finish it anymore once it came out on 360 Arcade.

Seriously, I don't even know how I finished the final boss considering you can't shoot him X_X
xxtimetokillxx  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Needs moar RE. All Resident Evil games completed, RE5 1000/1000 GS, RE5 all trophies.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: XxTimetoKillxX PSN Name: XxTimetokillxX
Absoltastic  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used a new font

on numerous OMB banners)
Rawrspoon  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absoltastic wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70iFdnI-xfA
That is the equivalent of Visions OMBFC. Oh, by the way, you have to play all four instruments at the same time.

No one is EVER getting that one .-.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 43, 44, 45  Next
Page 16 of 45

Jump to: