ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Chubbly's Acc's-Quitting Guitar Hero? Kinda...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 56, 57, 58

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chubbly457  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Streaming GH2X! Come watch! http://www.ustream.tv/channel/chubbly-does-stuff

I play real guitar too. :P
this1neguy  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stop being such a freaking beast

kthx

Chris when did you get so good, I remember you having trouble FCing One H and now you're nearly at 200 X FCs across only the first four games...crazy!
Silly wrote:
yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
I hope the April Fool's joke is expertwin becoming a mod

Reports coming in that over five hundred thousand players of the Guitar Hero and Rock Band games have simultaneously committed seppuku
Southparkhero  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I GOT DHB BEFORE YOU NEENER NEENER.

Chubbly since when did you become so good at expert
LlamaYip  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm....some more good FCs...GET MOAR

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: LlamaYip Wii Friend Code: 6484459093164883
Chubbly457  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this1neguy wrote:
stop being such a freaking beast

kthx

Chris when did you get so good, I remember you having trouble FCing One H and now you're nearly at 200 X FCs across only the first four games...crazy!

Well in my defense, One is pretty hard. I did get it reasonably quickly though (6 days, about 20 mins a day). I guess I've improved a lot since then though. Now that it's Summer, I've been playing 3 or 4 days a week instead of the 1 or 2 I did in the school year. And thanks!

Southparkhero wrote:
I GOT DHB BEFORE YOU NEENER NEENER.

Chubbly since when did you become so good at expert

Haha, congrats. I had a lot of trouble with DHB for some reason. I've FCed up to Phazer 2 like 20 times and past it 4 before the FC. >_> And thanks Stewo!

LlamaYip wrote:
Hmm....some more good FCs...GET MOAR

Nah. I think I'll stop FCing songs now just to annoy you.

I'm going to Boston tomorrow for a week, so you probably won't hear much from me until next Wednesday. Byebye!

Chubbly457  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey everybody. I've decided to stop being so ambitious when it comes to Guitar Hero and play only for fun now. Which means I won't be working for FCs anymore. I may get some, but they'll probably just be my first try. I'll still be posting on this site, just probably not as often.

jimnablazed  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know what you mean, which is why I don't even update my acc thread. People only seem to care about Dragonforce FCs nowadays.

Don't quit though, your one of the best hard players out there and at the moment it seems all the best ones are quitting

Take a break from GH and come back when 5 comes out.
ThunderAlex  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This makes me sad....... ........ First Davers, now you !!! I can't believe this.......... however, I just woke up, so I can still hope that this is just a nightmare........

Good-bye, man. Have a nice life .

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger Wii Friend Code: 438237975587
KennedyKills  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the fun club! I've actually improved my playing skills a lot by not worrying about FC's.

Try playing the drums to if you have them, those are fun as hell.

GH2>all
GlassDragon  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright you have several valid reasons for quitting as I see, but you shouldn't be whining about your (un)popularity (how you don't expect many posts for crazy accomplishments, how you don't get very many streamers, etc.) because that's really not what this game is about. People don't play this game to become famous. I respect you a lot Chubbly but honestly that part of your sendoff seems like a desperate call for attention and alienates your already devoted fans.

With that out of the way... I wish you the best with any future endeavors. Good luck with Junior year, good luck with getting a car, and good luck with your real instrument haha.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn, I just finished reading your post and I must say that I am a little dissapointed to see you dropping from the Scorehero scene. You have been a pretty dominate hard player since I joined Scorehero last year. Seems like you definately have a lot going on though and I definately have to tell you that what you are focusing on right now in life is definately much more important than the GH franchise and it will pay much larger dividends in the future.

With that said... hopefully you'll manage to get some playing time in every now and then and impress us with some cool FCs and such!
Davers  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I basically 'quit' for the same reasons. I just want to play for fun. Which is why I decided to go with RB DLC. It's not competitive at all. Hate to hear you throw in the towel though You are the best Hard player out there
LlamaYip  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well then.
I was in your state on vacation, and I missed this. Where to start?

You're so incredibly awesome, Chubbly. You've inspired me to become the type of GH player that I am now. I found it so amazing that someone had FCed EVERY SINGLE SONG in the whole series. That takes more than skill. It takes determination, self-esteem, confidence, and a little insanity.

It's why I have the Hard FSFC quest thing in my signature. It is such an amazing achievement I doubt I can get for years, but I feel as though I can get it, eventually.

When I had maybe 50 Hard FCs in GH3, you posted in my thread, and I felt so honored to be acknowledged by the best on Hard. I veiwed you as an unreachable player, a truly phenomenal legend. Now, I am honored to call you a good friend. Thank you for all of your support.

You're an inspiration to me not only with Plastic instruments, but real ones too. I have been playing trombone for 6 years, going on 7, and I hope to play in an orchestra at school like you.

This was a short post, but I spend a long time writing it. I promise, I WILL get the Full Series FC, for Chubbly457.

Adieu. And Rock Out.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: LlamaYip Wii Friend Code: 6484459093164883
buckelin  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buckelin <3's Chubbly.

I remember when i was playing GH a lot i was in competion with you... haha you got a lot better than me
Sorry i never posted in your thread this summer, in 1 month and a half i worked more than 400 hours, and on my free time i was with my girlfriend or i was drinking beer with a friend BUT i want to congratulate you for everything you've done, you're the best on Hard and you're fucking good on expert. =)
Good end of summer man!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 56, 57, 58
Page 58 of 58

Jump to: