ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Stang's Accs. (No More Expert and My Life Story)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
suparanger12  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello there stang, I'm back as well! I left a bit after you Get back to streaming I look forward to watching you again.
[X] Operation Ground and Pound 628k
[X] Revolution Deathsquad 560k
[X] Fury of the Storm 499k
[X] top 250 on GHWoR Xbox 360
[X] top 150 on GHWoR Xbox360 (138 as of 03/06/2014)
my new accomplishments thread
http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=105105
Strykerx  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh shit. That should sum it up.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huh, impressive, you all make me feel like a rockstar! \m/

arvain - Thanks a lot arvain sir! Yeah, near the end of my run, I know I saw you a lot on the front page as well. I'll be seeing you around!

eddaket - EDDAKETTTTTT! Thanks man! I do like the feel of this engine, so it's possible I might actually do well. My ranks won't do much justice being high on the PS3 leaderboards though, but I can assure you your spot at the top of the PS3 games you have are safe.

lili - Thanks Lili! It's great to see you as well Lili, hope everything is going well for you. No worries on the late post, better late than never right? Sorry to hear about your 360 not working. I'm sure you'll be ripping it up again once you get it back!

ranger - Hey there! Unfortunately, I won't be streaming in the near future, so you'll have to settle for text accomplishments.

Stryker - Ahhh Stryker, a man of few words. Good to see ya man!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well holy shit look who it is. Leaves for about a year and doesnt care about all the people's feelings he has hurt, hmph..............................

WELCOME BACK STANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
blakstang98  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

suker - Awwwe, sorry I hurt your feelings man. But yeah, I'm back dude! Hmmm, I'll have to look up your scores to see if you've overtaken me on anything.

And another update, read up!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was only joking <____<

....and you know I havent ovetaken you on anything, its been Rock Band almost 100% of the time but Im thinking of taking an extended break from it and going back to GH for a bit.
arvain  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh cool so you've finished nice job ! now onto the fc quest haha good luck !
DNA  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey stang ! Great job on achieving the Guitar God on Hard on all those games !! You went through it pretty fast !!

So what now ? Expert Guitar God ?! Or Hard FCs ??!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

suker - I know it was a joke man, you're not the only one who can make jokes. Ahh, so you've been sticking to RB, I see. I have RB1 and 2 and still haven't played them really. I will someday though.

arvain - Thanks man! Yup, FCing will be next, yes, but I'm not sure which game I'll work on first.

DNA - Thanks a lot sir! Yeah, I had a lot of free time on Wednesday, I basically played all day and night. Then I made the finishing touches on Friday. I might take on expert, but I went through 3 setlists in a week or so and don't have the energy to do any more, so I think I'm gonna stick with FC's for the time being. I'm not sure about GHM, but the other 2 I should be able to get plenty for.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look who's back from the dead . Your GH playing got me thinking that I never played most of the songs on Hard on GHWT, so I started sightreading yesterday.

Started off awful but by the end of the night I had a -1 on Pull Me Under (3rd try ever!), FC'd Prisoner Of Society (took like 5 tries) and got 95% on Satch Boogie's solo F on my sightread. Other than that, plenty of fail because my WTtar's strumbar is unreliable (especially in fast strumming sections), thus forcing me to use my SG (which makes tilt activations impossible at times and makes me miss notes if I try to press select on G or O notes).

I'm also alt strumming everything because it's less tiring (except for my right index finger, which hurts like hell right now). Add some visual lag (although I calibrated it as best I could) and it's unlikely I'll be touching the game (or any other GH game) soon. I have been casually playing RB2 for all these months though, so it's not like I'm getting back intro rhythm games like you are.

BTW keep up the FFX vids, I still have to get through your back catalogue of them but I'm kinda keeping up with your daily updates now.

P.S: Sorry that I'm filling your thread with so much (GH) info about me

blakstang98  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup, I'm back to playing, but not nearly as hardcore as I was before. I just don't have as much time as I used to, so progress will be slow, very slow. Seeing how well I did on sightreads, hard would probably be too easy for you, with the exception of a few songs. My WTtar does well, but there are random combo-breakers during fast strumming sections, so mine may be faulty as well, but I'm not totally sure. I do have a working SG these days, just my random strummer. My Kramer works good, but it doesn't do fast strumming sections well at all. Oh well.

And yes, I just started uploading the FFX videos again, now it's letting me upload. I uploaded a bunch of videos the last few days to catch up, but I'll be back to uploading 1 per day again for the rest of the way.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, well then be smart on me <____<

and hey, you brought back FA from the dead
lilirock  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job on 5*ing all your new games on Hard Will be looking forward to your FC quest progress as well

Oh and you didn't like TTFAF on Smash Hits much? (on hard) I have to admit, I absolutely loved playing it! I found it sooo much more fun than the GH3H chart XD

tidus wrote: I really thought about you and your sexy calm fretting!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: PMS lilirock
blakstang98  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

suker - Of course I brought Aeon back from the dead, my magic works wonders.

lili - Thanks dear! Well, I don't like TtFaF at all, bottom line, but I will say that I too like this version much better than GH3's version. It was odd, I was ripping up a few sections of the song. And when I was missing, it was me either being too fast or too slow, I wasn't completely confused like I was with the GH3 version. But yeah, this song is actually tolerable to play on GHSH, so I'll actually still play it even though I 5*d it already.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I stil want to get GHSH now but I has no money
[X] Operation Ground and Pound 628k
[X] Revolution Deathsquad 560k
[X] Fury of the Storm 499k
[X] top 250 on GHWoR Xbox 360
[X] top 150 on GHWoR Xbox360 (138 as of 03/06/2014)
my new accomplishments thread
http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=105105
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65  Next
Page 62 of 65

Jump to: