ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Rockstar Mayhem Festival 2010! (new dates!)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Quakmybush  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya don't come anywhere near Canada or anything. Ugh, would love to go to this but the closest date to me is one of the NJ dates which is well over 8 hours away.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Quakmybush
OnionPowder  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't like one band here. It's like what the hell. Last year they had Black Dahlia Murder and Cannibal Corpse and then this year they have Atreyu? Really? Norma Jean? >_>

I agree with the "too soft" statement.

Speaking of this I should go look up the Summer Slaughter 2010

Last.FM|Facebook

yksi-kaksi-kolme has 699 love making sessions left.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: She Wants Reven PSN Name: OnionPowder
RLKDragon  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZxSlippy wrote:
RLKDragon wrote:
Chances are I'll be working main stage barricades at the Tinley Park one again. The lineup looks great this year! Better than last year.

Haha how did you enjoy the giant wall of security getting knocked down during Slayer's gigantic circle pit? My shoe got destroyed in that pit

Insane, I wish I was a part of that pit, not holding it up. I also had a few beers douse me but other than that, getting paid to listen to music, not such a bad job.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: RLKDragon
deadhead15  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RLKDragon wrote:
ZxSlippy wrote:
RLKDragon wrote:
Chances are I'll be working main stage barricades at the Tinley Park one again. The lineup looks great this year! Better than last year.

Haha how did you enjoy the giant wall of security getting knocked down during Slayer's gigantic circle pit? My shoe got destroyed in that pit

Insane, I wish I was a part of that pit, not holding it up. I also had a few beers douse me but other than that, getting paid to listen to music, not such a bad job.

That pit was fucking nuts, I was gonna go in until he came out and his show got ripped in half. Did you see us there? We were with the guy in the banana suit that had a huge ass Black Dahlia sticker on the front of it.

Anyways, there are a few bands that I would like to see here this year, I've wanted to see lamb of god for a while but other than that nothing really caught my interest like last year's lineup did. I like all but a few bands this year, but a few of the bands just don't seem like they really belong at Mayhem (Atreyu etc.), at least laying out some hardcore kids will be fun.

Real Guitar Thread: most recent,Brand New Song In The Works http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89080

Accomplishments: most recent, Dark Matter FC (Crazy Chart)
http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=66794&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: deadhead6391
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

July 25th Montreal, QC was added, then removed. anyone know why ??

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

is it wrong that mayhem fest is the only concert i look forward to every year but i really dont wanna go this year...i really don't wanna go because the main stage,and the only bands i know and love are atreyu and shadows fall...should i listen to the other bands and give them a chance?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tendedjoshSH wrote:
is it wrong that mayhem fest is the only concert i look forward to every year but i really dont wanna go this year...i really don't wanna go because the main stage,and the only bands i know and love are atreyu and shadows fall...should i listen to the other bands and give them a chance?

Without question, dude. Norma Jean is absolutely amazing, and Chimaira is quite the beastly band. Give them all a listen!
EmoArbiter  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really hate being in marching band now. Why can't it come to Dallas on a weekend

My accomplishments|Season 11 GHM Division 2 Winner
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Emo Arbiter Wii Friend Code: 2162307103708276
Blehgopie  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RLKDragon wrote:
I also had a few beers douse me but other than that, getting paid to listen to music, not such a bad job.

Oh, I thought you said you worked at the Mayhem Festival?

/me runs away.

eyewin8  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My dad said he might get tickets to Mayhem this year. I wanted to go last year because the line up wasn't too bad, but this year's is atrocious. The only band I'm remotely interested in seeing would be Lamb of God, and I saw them at Ozzfest 2 years ago.

Shvereal proved me wrong by FCing SWTA 1a and 2d without elbow strums. He is the motherfucking shit.
Clone  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll defintely be going this year to the one in Albuquerque. I was actually talking to my friend and we were saying if they get either Shadows Fall, lamb of god, or Devildriver we are going, and wouldn't you know it, we got two of them. Plus 3 inches of blood, and In This Moment would be sweet to see too. (although In This Moment doesn't quite seem right for Mayhem) This is also my third year going.

This. Wait..... ah crap.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: clone408 Wii Friend Code: 227770027589
MetalMan15  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone going to the one in West Palm Beach in FL?

Last year's was totally insane, pure brutality. Dahlia was just finishing up when I got there, which was pretty upsetting. Bullet didn't really get that great of feedback, everyone was just chilling waiting for KSE to come on I think lol, but they still played great.

I'm excited for pretty much every artist on this year's roster. Chimaira made me go OMG YESSSSS, then I saw Korn and Rob and nearly jizzed myself.
RevPlague  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RevPlague wrote:
I myself have to drive up to Auburn, Washington...
nobody likes boise.

umm...scratch that. Boise was in the new dates. Oh my god.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Music Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: