ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Report button not working.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DanTheBib  

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:46 pm    Post subject: Report button not working. Reply with quote

Hey there, the past two days I've had problems with the report button.

First of all on IE8 it wasn't working, just opening a "page not found on server" type thing....

But today at home on Firefox, it's now opening me a report.php thing, which I am asked to save...The thing you can save is a .php 0kb file.

Just thought I'd let you guys know
Now on PS3...
My Below Average Achievements
zsjostrom35  

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it's giving you the "Internet Explorer Cannot Display the Webpage" error message then the problem is almost certainly that you're not logged into the SH main page (even though it probably says you are). Go to the main page, log out, then log back in, and the report should work fine. I don't use Firefox, so I can't say for sure about that issue, but I'd guess that the problem is the same thing there.
Téa: (Thinking) Look at him undressing me with his eyes! I wonder what he's thinking...
Yami: (Thinking) MAN, I hate milkshakes! (Squeezes milkshake cup) Die, milkshake, die! That's right, milkshake: you have been defeated! Now you go to milkshake prison!
My guides: BIF 5* | Most Impulsive Expert Guide Ever | Guide to Writing Guides | NfMH 5* | Practice Mode | My Curse FC | GH3 Co-op Squeezing
Proud Christian
Qarx  

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know what you're talking about on the latter. I use Firefox, and the problem seems to be that either you didn't log into the Home Page, or your session timed out for the Home page. In either case, go to the Home page, and if you're still logged in there, go back to the Forum page, and try the Report Button again. It works 100% of the time I've had this problem.

credits to Absoltastic and Pieman for making such awesome banners that aren't the one I made!
My Backloggery
Want a game suggestion, or have one for the community? Click here!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: Qarx64 Wii Friend Code: 4109996624097110
DanTheBib  

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah brill, thanks both, it worked

Mods can close. Thankyou.
Now on PS3...
DanTheBib  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had to bump this thread, it's stopped working again. I've tried logging out then back in, but the report button still doesn't work and hasn't for the past few days...

Anyone know what's up?
Now on PS3...
TheThirdDay  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trying not to sound condescending, but are you sure you're logged in? Not just in the forums, but on the home page? As long as I just go back to the home page, I've never, ever had a problem reporting posts.
DanTheBib  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheThirdDay wrote:
Trying not to sound condescending, but are you sure you're logged in? Not just in the forums, but on the home page? As long as I just go back to the home page, I've never, ever had a problem reporting posts.

Yeah, I am sure. I logged out on everything (phone, ipod, pc), then logged back in through the homepage on only my pc...?
Now on PS3...
Qarx  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DanTheBib wrote:
TheThirdDay wrote:

Yeah, I am sure. I logged out on everything (phone, ipod, pc), then logged back in through the homepage on only my pc...?

You could try deleting your cookies and emptying your cache, then try logging in again on the home page. That's about all I can think of .

credits to Absoltastic and Pieman for making such awesome banners that aren't the one I made!
My Backloggery
Want a game suggestion, or have one for the community? Click here!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: Qarx64 Wii Friend Code: 4109996624097110
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i tried to report 2 things in a row and was refused to do so. is this normal ? the 1st one worked but the 2nd one didnt because it was too fast i think.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
i tried to report 2 things in a row and was refused to do so. is this normal ? the 1st one worked but the 2nd one didnt because it was too fast i think.

Well, I know there certainly is a cap on reporting, but I don't know what the reporting limit is.
DanTheBib  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheThirdDay wrote:
Cabanon wrote:

Well, I know there certainly is a cap on reporting, but I don't know what the reporting limit is.

I definitely haven't gone over a cap, this is like the second time I've wanted to report something. Gotta try to find out how to clear cookies on Chrome >_>
Now on PS3...
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

still not working. still getting an error when reporting spam.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Bug Reports All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: