ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Scores not updating?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MetalSmasher86  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:08 am    Post subject: Scores not updating? Reply with quote

Lately I seem to be having problems with the online leaderboards not updating my scores on Quickplay+.

Just last night I FCed The Outsider on guitar and Fury of the Storm on bass, and neither score showed up on the challenge leaderboards. Someone on YouTube told me he was having a similar problem, so I'm just wondering if anybody here is having the same problem too.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, same here on XBL. I think it started on saturday with bass scores not being registered online anymore. Streaks and guitar scores were still working. But since sunday almost nothing I've played made it to the live leaderboards anymore.

At the weekend people also started to complain about the overall stats not being updated anymore making it impossible to track progress of the notes hit achievements. And a lot of people seem to have problems to unlock the leaderboard related achievements lately.
GesterX  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems that there were some intermittent problems a few days ago however last night I played my newly Imported Metallica songs and they reported to the leaderboard just fine.
Kane40  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have the same problem, but sometimes, when playing challenges, only 1 out of the 3 got updated : Record/Streak/SP score, only record was updated.
But the icon turned to diamond for the others anyway.

< barely, but yay \o/
S8BB-1 League 14th season/p-o semi-finalist
My Acc. Thread / My RB DLC / / GH3H SP sheet ? / Band Acc / X guitar ESL2 : December 10, 2008
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Kane40Be
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the scores are not uploaded to the leaderboard, but if you got a Diamond challenge, it remains. thats weird.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I noticed that my Rock Record hasn't updated in a while...
GesterX  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Problem seems to be back this morning for me but only on Bass. I just FCed BWoLP and Holy Wars so I'm rather pissed off...

My crappy score on Creeping Death Guitar however uploaded just fine -_-
avandr3  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All my Soundgarden scores, and a majority of the songs I've played tonight don't appear on QP+ leaderboards. It just shows a Rank 0 with a blank user and score and when you try to browse the leaderboard it kinda just collapses on itself and does nothing. :\

Corma  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GesterX wrote:
Problem seems to be back this morning for me but only on Bass. I just FCed BWoLP and Holy Wars so I'm rather pissed off...

Yeah, had the same with Fascination Street. Not really hard to FC but boooring and lots of room for random errors with somewhere around 1200 notes.

But the problem never was gone, at least not for me. Sometimes it's just hard to see if you can't remember your exact score. It's because I already had a lot of scores on the LBs from GH5 + BH discs and DLC.

Earlier ist was pretty fun to target another persons score, too. After beating the original target the game loaded more scores live from other people ahead on the LBs. I liked the 'ching' for beating another person with almost every note This also doesn't work anymore, at least for me
Mike65707  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah nothing's updating for me anymore either. Not since earlier yesterday as far as I can tell.

Edit: Ok literally RIGHT after I posted this my stuffs is updating again.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: ChAoSnOvA65707 PSN Name: Mike
Prophet  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I've played the game since Sunday and my scores are posting fine but my Rock Record doesn't update at all. In fact, it says, "No scores have been posted on this leaderboard." Which doesn't even make sense...I don't know how to fix this.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Rock Record wont update either. Says I've only played 10 hours..right <_<

Anyway I sent a question to Activision though I'm sure I'll just get a response like "Turn off Cheats. If that doesn't work we don't care."

Edit: Their response:

Quote:
Thank you for contacting us. We have been getting reports of the Rock Record not updating. This may be due to the servers for these stats are being overwhelmed or not properly set up. Your best bet is to give it some more time for the server to be able to handle all the requests.

Get better servers!

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: ChAoSnOvA65707 PSN Name: Mike
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: