ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
S12: GHWoR Vocals League - Arvain & Wooffus Win!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
arvain  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

arvain wrote:
2 tries on I'm broken to get the song back in my head + tick a bit (didn't even bother with the path).

doh, maybe I should have OWELL.
tidus  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very surprising standings for me, I thought I'd not get the 2nd on Rock in America because I had no clue of a better path than RD's, and the ticking was mediocre. This Day We Fight! went just as I expected - WhYYZ still needs to be less pessimistic

Mediocrity was expected on FotS because I don't have interest on working seriously on it, so I just used the RD path and got an extra phrase on the 2nd activation. As for I'm Broken, looks like I just broke you all from the PS360 front, and managed to defend my 360 1st!

Now, because the wailing can't be avoided, I'll do a quick witchhunting because I could pretty well be 2nd. There's only one thing to blame and it's a song: it's called "Bohemian Rhapsody".

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)

Last edited by tidus on Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
MightyJordan  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a feeling I'm not going to make the playoff. I just looked at the standings, and I started celebrating, and then I saw the rules in this thread about active participants, so instead of 13 people, there's only 7 active people, and I'm 6th, so I didn't make it.

Same story on the RB3 league as well; second-last out of the active participants, but I scored much worse in that league than I did here.

Bugger.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: MightyJordan PSN Name: MightyJordan
llamaman2  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With such small amount of players due to the split league I'm not sure how playoffs will work. Being 4th of 5 isn't great but I would think a playoff would be at least 4 people right? Either way I'll likely get knocked out by Woofus but I'd give it a shot.
werelord  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow great week for me! Even nabbed a 1st! Looking forward to the playoffs eventhough it means facing wooffus or think...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Playoffs will begin Wednesday.
Round 1: Wed March 2-Sat March 5
Round 2: Sun March 6-Tues March 8
Round 3: Wed March 9-Sat March 12

Since these divisions ended up so small for the console split, I just decided to keep everyone in the playoffs.

Round 1, PS3/360 Division:
Aravin (1) vs (BYE)
WhYYZ (2) vs VeryMetalChewie (7)
tidus (3) vs MightyJordan (6)
Granaino81 (4) vs toymachine (5)

Round 1, Wii:
Woofus (1) vs (BYE)
think13 (2) vs (BYE)
werelord (3) vs (BYE)
llamaman2 (4) vs ellak96 (5)

The song for round 1 of playoffs will go live Tuesday night at midnight.

Vocalist/Guitarist/Bassist for The PermaRockers | Vocalist/Bassist/Pather for Now-Retired Band Interrobang! | Interrobang! Full Band Vids/Solo Vox Vids on YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Solo Accomplishments Thread
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: woozerkristen
think13  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woofus, Woofus, Woofus. Why did you have to go and beat me by TWO POINTS on I'm Broken??!? That's just mean. Also, could you or werelord post your Fury of the Storm path on the path thread? I didn't really look too hard for that one and payed for it.

EDIT: 100th post woo!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tidus wrote:

I'll do a quick witchhunting because I could pretty well be 2nd. There's only one thing to blame and it's a song: it's called "Bohemian Rhapsody".
You needed 90 points more though. And that's 2 times a 1st/3rd on me or 5 times a 2nd/3rd
Yay for playoffs here
I don't think I made the playoffs on the GH:WoR Guitar side.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

think13 wrote:
Woofus, Woofus, Woofus. Why did you have to go and beat me by TWO POINTS on I'm Broken??!? That's just mean. Also, could you or werelord post your Fury of the Storm path on the path thread? I didn't really look too hard for that one and payed for it.

Seriously, I haven't the foggiest I just picked it up by chance and see if I could somehow improve my ticks. But oh well.
I'll send the paths over too

Click the card for my accomplishment thread!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Wii Friend Code: 4393435608820667
MightyJordan  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, lucky me! :P Just gotta try and get rid of this annoying week-long cough now. I'm seeing the doctor on Wednesday, so hopefully it'll be gone by then, as I'm back to college on Thursday.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: MightyJordan PSN Name: MightyJordan
tidus  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WhYYZ wrote:
tidus wrote:

I'll do a quick witchhunting because I could pretty well be 2nd. There's only one thing to blame and it's a song: it's called "Bohemian Rhapsody".
You needed 90 points more though. And that's 2 times a 1st/3rd on me or 5 times a 2nd/3rd

I said that because that was the "key week" IMO. The repeated chokes on that song wiped out my patience and motivation to work harder on the other songs.

You could say I could've done more on Week 1, but there I had no chance at all. While I could use on Week 2 the fact that you couldn't get one of the FC's!

And to that, you can add that those incidents on Week 2 affected my plan through other weeks, because from there I always had the mentality of "doing everything ASAP", always letting some lazy work that had me stuck on the 3rd.

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
werelord  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet a bye. Does this mean round 2 ill be against winner of llamaman and elack. And wooffus will face think?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

werelord wrote:
Sweet a bye. Does this mean round 2 ill be against winner of llamaman and elack. And wooffus will face think?

Yes.

Vocalist/Guitarist/Bassist for The PermaRockers | Vocalist/Bassist/Pather for Now-Retired Band Interrobang! | Interrobang! Full Band Vids/Solo Vox Vids on YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Solo Accomplishments Thread
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: woozerkristen
werelord  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

woozerkristen wrote:
werelord wrote:

Yes.

Awesome that means that, assuming I beat llamaman or elack, I only have to face wooffus or think not both. I may have a shot at winning this!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well this wasn't what I was expecting. I thought the brackets were going to go in the direction of that the top seed would face the lower seeds and the middle seeds would go against each other.
So by going to face think in round 2, that automatically makes me screwed

Click the card for my accomplishment thread!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Wii Friend Code: 4393435608820667
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 6 of 9

Jump to: