Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Hard Rivalry (New info in latest post) [not OP]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DrSham  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've probably gone thru 5 or 6 SG's and the whammy was always the problem. For this rivalry I picked up a discounted WT guitar package and so far it's behaving just fine. Apart from my Logitech I'm using for 360 titles the WorldTar is actually my favourite anyway so it's all good.

As for this week's songs, CfH is killing me. I've no idea how I managed to get 190k in days of yore but I can't get near that at the moment. The rest are OK and I might even FC them all (GH is the hardest but reckon I can get it).

Gamertag - Doc Sham
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: Doc Sham
Fug  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fuck CFH. Seriously. Every time I get an extra 400, I end up overlapping SP in the solo. EVERY. TIME. How Lemon managed to get both squeezes in one run with good ticks is beyond me.

Accomplishment Thread - Nothing new... lol. | Youtube | S11 - GH2X Squeedlies Champion!
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was a REALLY great week for me, and I nearly got myself some top 10 scores in the process.

EDIT: Correction: I DID have a top 10 score before Fug came in and blew it -_-

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
bushidox  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My scores are pretty weak for this week. Between having an inconsistent whammy bar, and starting other games, I didn't really work on the scores after Wednesday of this week. For all that, I almost was able to submit 3 FCs for the week, which would have been awesome. Ah well.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
conlan22  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well it looks like four people submitted scores this week... At least the leaderboard wont take long to update
infinitefluff  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry I've got some issues irl to deal with lately, so I haven't even turned on a game system in the last couple weeks. I don't want to drop out, and will be back in it as soon as everything clears up.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

conlan22 wrote:
Well it looks like four people submitted scores this week... At least the leaderboard wont take long to update

I had almost no time to play GH at all this week and just as much drive to play GH1.

I did however win another guitar hero contest at my local "Video Games Live" concert and got to play "Sweet Emotion" on stage, backed by a full symphony orchestra

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ba1r0g wrote:
conlan22 wrote:

I had almost no time to play GH at all this week and just as much drive to play GH1.

I did however win another guitar hero contest at my local "Video Games Live" concert and got to play "Sweet Emotion" on stage, backed by a full symphony orchestra

wow...amazing...

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
Robbert  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

conlan22 wrote:

Maybe we should ditch GH1 for a while? I know I'd be more motivated as a result. :P

Personally, I'm working on the code for the rivalry I posted here and I've had enough to do during evenings that I simply didn't make time to grab my plastar.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: UpgradePolecat
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think, according to some of the partakers (and a non-partaker *glares at Chriss*), that a change to GH2 is in order.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oi, Conlan, cmon. Are we changing or no?

conlan22  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

man I was hoping no one would notice that I hadn't been answering. Anyway I have been extremely busy with school lately, which is why I still haven't even posted the results for the week where only four people submitted. I would still like to run this rivalry but I just have too much shit going on for like the next week or two, so what I would like to do is start with GH2 on Monday May 9th. That is two weeks from now so I should be able to devote the time that is necessary to run a rivalry the way I believe it should be run. If you guys don't want to wait that long then someone else can feel free to start a new thread with no hard feelings from me.

In the mean time I suppose those that wanted to finish GH1 can finish by themselves or keep posting their scores in this thread so that they can still compare with the other players. Also, spread the word about starting GH2 in case anyone else that isn't currently a part of this rivalry wants to join.

Once again sorry for flaking these last few weeks, but school pretty much took over. I look forward to starting things up again on May 9th when I will be much much closer to the end of the semester.

Oh yeah I will put the last round results up by the weekend I promise.
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm ready to carve me up some GH2! Are you?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15
Page 15 of 15

Jump to: