ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Where to buy a GHWoR drumset control box for 360?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
yksi-kaksi-kolme  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:36 am    Post subject: Where to buy a GHWoR drumset control box for 360? Reply with quote

I have a Band Hero set from Wii, which is the same as the WoR set on every other console, and I got a 360 with GHWoR for Christmas. I'm not about to go through the trouble of acquiring an entirely new set unless I absolutely have to, so I was just wondering where I could purchase only the control box. Not even bandherorepair.com has them, and if such a specific website like that doesn't carry them, I highly doubt I'll find them anywhere else (ebay, amazon, and simple Google searches verify this). I found a PS3 one on ebay but not 360 If anyone has a control box they don't need anymore or knows somewhere I can buy one, can you drop me a PM and we could work something out?

It's times like these that I wish guitarherostore.com was still up and running

My Accomplishments - GH | RB || My Youtube Channel || My Customs
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: YksiKaksiKolme
Garwood  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On a slightly related note. Does anyone know where I could buy an entirely new WoR drum Kit for the 360 without having to buy the band bundle. I just want a new drum kit and I'm having no luck finding one.

21st Century Schizoid Man 5* X+ Drums [x]
yksi-kaksi-kolme  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump... please... I'm desperate for a control box, but for different reasons now - I got an ION->5-lane converter, and the GHWT drum brain is TOTAL GARBAGE; my IONs are dropping hits randomly even though they play perfectly on RB.

My Accomplishments - GH | RB || My Youtube Channel || My Customs
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: YksiKaksiKolme
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Hardware All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: