ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
I have a question.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MoPyt  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:05 pm    Post subject: I have a question. Reply with quote

Sorry, I'm new, so I don't know how to do this :

How do you submit a score to Scorehero?

And can you have more than one photo for proof?
Sarg338  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go the the main home page, log in, click on Manage Scores, and then just click your way down to whatever Game/Instrument combo/ Difficulty you want.

Then, on whatever song you want to enter your score, click Insert and fill in everything.

As for the picture, I think you can only have one submitted, and if you re-submit with the same score and everything, but a different pic, it just replaces the old the score and pic with the updated one.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not 100% sure why you would need more than 1 picture for proof but there is a picture proof and a video proof. You could theoretically put two difference pictures into each of those spots when entering your score.

like if you take an orange and jab forks into either side, it's not an orange any more....it's some kind of cyborg fruit

ACCOMPLISHMENTS!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: bigwilly13x
MoPyt  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:13 pm    Post subject: Re: I have a Question Reply with quote

@chem

It's because the GH:VH score screen is so small, I needed to take several pictures.

Thanks.
chemmajr  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:27 pm    Post subject: Re: I have a Question Reply with quote

MoPyt wrote:
@chem

It's because the GH:VH score screen is so small, I needed to take several pictures.

Thanks.

I don't know all of the details, but you could take a picture from a side angle and you get more of the screen in the shot.

like if you take an orange and jab forks into either side, it's not an orange any more....it's some kind of cyborg fruit

ACCOMPLISHMENTS!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: bigwilly13x
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if the scores is a 1st place, yes a picture is need, but if it's a 25, 120, or 200th place. dont even bother getting one. it's not needed. if people doubt you're score ability, they will report or ask you to submit proof
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: