ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Your Best Sightread FC
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kingchevy7  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suffocated by Orianthi on GhWor :P
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger PSN Name: KingChevy7
LlamaYip  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha I can think of about three threads just like this one I've posted in, but they're all great.

Probably Feel The Pain on GH:WT. My skill level at the time didn't even come close to deserving that.... man those were good times.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: LlamaYip Wii Friend Code: 6484459093164883
FL4RE  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've just remembered another one which trumps Assassin.
I got Peace Sells sightread heh (the gh5 version). Surprised me a bit.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ohai, SH. This looks like a coo thread. For me probably Suffocated or Psychosocial. For Psychosocial I was markedly un-sober. I guess that one's the best. lol

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Renegade on guitar or Down With the Sickness on drums.

Bulblax  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Parama wrote:
War Pigs in GH2
Like.
Wut.

so close on this. I sr fc'd the fast part the first time and then missed on one of the random trills in the verse cause i wasnt paying attention. still never bothered to fc this song its too damn long and annoying. this was like 3.5 years ago too

first SRFC was Float On in WT (somehow I missed Monsoon, Vinternoll and all the easy songs at the beginning, only getting Float On and HTTF). Best? Maybe Picture to Burn, You Had Me or Paralyzer in BH. Grapevine of course took me as long as every other song in the game put together.

I had a real good one in WoR too I think. Then I realized it wasn't an FC (well technically it was cause I didn't break combo with all those stupid powerups, but I still didn't get 100%).
JosephL  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bulblax wrote:
I had a real good one in WoR too I think. Then I realized it wasn't an FC (well technically it was cause I didn't break combo with all those stupid powerups, but I still didn't get 100%).

Something I've been wondering: does playing in WoR's Quest Mode break all possible definitions of an FC, whether it's the one above or the one I've always thought it was (where your NS is equal to the number of notes in the song), or any others?
Personal Links: pathhero; my scores; my accomplishment thread (most recent: retired from GH, but still working on the breakdowns)
10/19/06/35/06/45/18/20/60/24/36 >> 279 (+65 for BH, +2 for DLC = 346 XG FCs overall)
#TeamOldPeople
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger PSN Name: JosephLillo
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IIRC Quest mode doesn't add notes, so it'd be the same thing. The only problem is that there's no way to check against the actual NS on the QM's stats screen, but other than that an FC there would be the same as outside it.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
CamelTower  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah but there's a powerup that like shields you from missing though. So you can drop a note and still keep your combo and get a 100% I think
NU Grad 2015
FL4RE  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No it doesn't count through quest mode, since there are power-ups that can keep your combo even when you miss notes.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, you can be shielded from overstrums, so anything that looks like an FC in Quest Mode is at least a confirmed 100%. I remember having some Quest Mode-only FCs that I only counted as 100s when I was first going through the game; I've since fixed them all, though.
Personal Links: pathhero; my scores; my accomplishment thread (most recent: retired from GH, but still working on the breakdowns)
10/19/06/35/06/45/18/20/60/24/36 >> 279 (+65 for BH, +2 for DLC = 346 XG FCs overall)
#TeamOldPeople
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger PSN Name: JosephLillo
expertwin  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think my Love or Confusion Bass SRFC is okay. Not one of the hardest, not even within the album, but it was pretty cool that I hit the intro on first try.
2015/09/20 The date I became Free Bird #200

@ataeaf=My Twitter. RB Accomps. GH Accomps. Nobody reads them.
voidedalive2x wrote:
of COURSE it's doable, you ninny! Don't you cop out on me now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: WorthBestGamer
jeffo2448  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gimme Three Steps - Lynyrd Skynyrd
inv4der  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does Rock Band Blitz full game (bass) count?

Because that's a thing that I did.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seinfeld Theme on Bass.
2015/09/20 The date I became Free Bird #200

@ataeaf=My Twitter. RB Accomps. GH Accomps. Nobody reads them.
voidedalive2x wrote:
of COURSE it's doable, you ninny! Don't you cop out on me now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: WorthBestGamer
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: