Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Arvain: Hi again. Not much happening, but soon hopefully ^^
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 148, 149, 150 ... 157, 158, 159  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BlakePlaysGH  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, i didn't know about this until i read the FC rivalry thread. It's hard to believe someone on ScoreHero actually had a near-death tragedy recently. I hope you get better soon

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeez man, not even brain bleeding can keep you down.

Good luck with the surgery and anything else.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
anonymous_25  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This post has been deleted.
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jleggy12 wrote:
Wow... it's strange how these things come out of the blue

you bet, same thing happened to one of my lady friend 4 years ago. it hapenned during the night while she was sleeping. she's even lucky to be alive because her boyfriend is working/sleeping during the maple syrup season at the sugar shack. that night, dont ask why, but he came back to sleep at home. if he wasnt sleeping at home, he would have found her probably dead the next day or night. they were our neighbor back then and when he came to us the next morning, we didnt even notice that the ambulance came for her. that was shocking and very disturbing to know that. she was a healthy person and was doing lots of excercise to keep her in shape. so it can hapen to anyone.

anyhow, seeing you back and on target is very cool arvain, suckx for the pills but you got 'em for a couple of years now and you probably cant drive for a whole year (at least not recommended)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

glad that your okay
WarlordTm  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, it's a good thing you were at work. Things might've turned out a lot differently if you were home alone. However, considering you survived the worst those guys have ever seen, I wouldn't worry about it too much

On a different note, you're still going strong I see. Songs you were never gonna FC and stuff :P. I'm still lurking around on SH from time to time, so just keep them coming!
| Banners link to videos/scores | YouTube Account | GH Accomplishments | RB Accomplishments | Song left for FSFC: Space Truckin' (-1)
bushidox  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad that everything worked out for you. I have only one thing to reply to that: Bearhug!

Get better, and back to being great at plastic instruments!
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
arvain  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chrisssss wrote:
How old are you now? Think I saw a comment saying 29? Not really old, y'know. In general terms, anyway. I guess in the land of playing video games some might see 29 as old though...?

26 And yeah, I'm almost always the oldest of the people I know / talk to, so 26 already feels pretty old. Good luck with ghWoR. Lots of boring stuff there on Hbass... but I can't say VH was absolutely exciting either

BlakePlaysGH wrote:
Wow, i didn't know about this until i read the FC rivalry thread. It's hard to believe someone on ScoreHero actually had a near-death tragedy recently. I hope you get better soon

Well thanks, but you know, statistically, over 500k members, there has to be a few accidents, a few suicides, etc etc It's happened already. It's just we don't always hear about it. After all, if I was dead, I doubt anyone would've made an announcement so you people would be like "ughhh where the hell has he gone, why isn't he updating the rivalry anymore ?" lolilol !!

voidedalive wrote:
Jeez man, not even brain bleeding can keep you down.
Good luck with the surgery and anything else.

Thanks. But you know, it did keep me down for over 12 hours then in the hospital for 5 days, then off work for over a month... so yeah.

Deftrock wrote:
You're not old, you're just aging gracefully with scattered brains on the side. <3

Well that was very nicely put, and hilariously cute ! Thank you.

Cabanon wrote:
she was a healthy person and was doing lots of excercise to keep her in shape. so it can hapen to anyone.
anyhow, seeing you back and on target is very cool arvain, suckx for the pills but you got 'em for a couple of years now and you probably cant drive for a whole year (at least not recommended)

Oh I'm not a healthy person anyway but yes, it would've happened anyway, healthy or not. I'm back indeed, and I have to kill time while not working, so yeah, might as well keep playing. Also, even if it's residual, the risk of epilepsy will probably justify taking pills for the rest of my life. And this driving stuff is bullshit : I got my car back from work on Tuesday, and it was just fine. I tried to notice if I was less focused, if my reactions were slower or anything : nothing. I don't plan on driving everyday anyway. Staying in bed ftw

pizzapizza wrote:
glad that your okay

I have rarely been this glad to be ok myself, thanks

WarlordTm wrote:
Wow, it's a good thing you were at work. Things might've turned out a lot differently if you were home alone. However, considering you survived the worst those guys have ever seen, I wouldn't worry about it too much.
On a different note, you're still going strong I see. Songs you were never gonna FC and stuff :P. I'm still lurking around on SH from time to time, so just keep them coming!

Well if it isn't Tim alive too, after all ! Yeah I am SO close to fsfc now The stuff I'll keep coming is just going to be easy fgfcs. And I'll be worrying in due time though, because... well, you know, risky surgery planned on a particular day, as opposed to random unexpected collapsing that I didn't feel coming

bushi wrote:
Glad that everything worked out for you. I have only one thing to reply to that: Bearhug!

Oh everything hasn't been gone through yet... *bearhugs back anyway*

On another note, WHO NEEDS SLEEP at 6 am when not working ? 'parently not me, like wtf is this now...

On yet another note, omfg ghM Ebass
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

arvain wrote:
Cabanon wrote:
she was a healthy person and was doing lots of excercise to keep her in shape. so it can hapen to anyone.

Oh I'm not a healthy person anyway but yes, it would've happened anyway, healthy or not. I'm back indeed, and I have to kill time while not working, so yeah, might as well keep playing. Also, even if it's residual, the risk of epilepsy will probably justify taking pills for the rest of my life. And this driving stuff is bullshit : I got my car back from work on Tuesday, and it was just fine. I tried to notice if I was less focused, if my reactions were slower or anything : nothing. I don't plan on driving everyday anyway. Staying in bed ftw

I think it was more a case of if it happens again while you drive, then you auto-cause an accident and might kill someone other people. im no doctor expert but the probability of doing another epilepsy reaction is within the 1st year, that's why.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty much what Cabanon said. If it happened once, it's very likely it could happen again, and the last place you want to be is at the helm of any vehicle or device that if left unattended while moving could cause serious damage to yourself or others.

Though, DO I have to see if I can match you on EBass now?

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
arvain  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yo, bros, I'm on pills precisely to AVOID new episodes like these.

And indeed, it happened less than 2h before being in my car, with my coworker. Quite obviously, I wouldn't want that to happen while driving, and am lucky that it didn't.

AND, yes you can have fun on Ebass if you want I know I'm not having any especially on ghM...
arvain  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Help !! Sham doesn't want me to be 1st on WoR

I'm pretty terrible anyway, and I really do NOT feel like starting a tick war on Easy bass

Unexpectedly, pathing Ebass turns out to be extremely aggravating sometimes ! Not everything has easy optimal (a good portion does, though), and some paths are super annoying to figure out. I haven't even followed one on a bunch of songs...
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meh, I don't blame you.

DrSham  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

arvain wrote:
Help !! Sham doesn't want me to be 1st on WoR

Nothing personal, I don't want anyone else to be first on ANY Easy Bass games. I'm working on being even more dominant than I am on Medium Bass and over the next couple of weeks will finish off what I'm missing and am initially aiming for 450/467 1sts, and will grind the rest in the hope of 467/467 by the end!!!

arvain wrote:
Unexpectedly, pathing Ebass turns out to be extremely aggravating sometimes ! Not everything has easy optimal (a good portion does, though), and some paths are super annoying to figure out. I haven't even followed one on a bunch of songs...

The problem with WoR is that loads of them are missing from RD's site and PathHero doesn't calculate the points for each measure correctly. It doesn't count the hold points from the 1st note in any measure where the hold is already part way through so you have to be aware of this and manually calculate the correct total for a measure before you start to path!!

Anyways, some nice scores that should see you easily top the board for now at least

Gamertag - Doc Sham
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: Doc Sham
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And this is why I stopped caring about squeezing on Medium and below

How close are you to the FSFC, arvain? If you don't have it already.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 148, 149, 150 ... 157, 158, 159  Next
Page 149 of 159

Jump to: