Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Unofficial ScoreHero Guitar GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 156, 157, 158 ... 217, 218, 219  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
conlan22  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that ive started playing WoR IDK what games I'll ever go back to. Especially because I still dont own soem of the games so I'll probably be stuck in the same spot on the board forever lol
cjsteamfoo  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I appreciate the kind words Bushidox!

Trying to finish up GH Metallica on medium. as soon as I finish War Inside My Head, I should be ahead of Chem, then I'll just keep going up the setlist until I'm done. Just going back to a few songs I missed a lot on, but not all of them.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

plsdontpassmecj

I wonder how much of a lead I will need in gh5 and WoR to make it so I can fuck up gh1-A as badly as I want

cjsteamfoo  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SlasherManEXE wrote:
plsdontpassmecj

I wonder how much of a lead I will need in gh5 and WoR to make it so I can fuck up gh1-A as badly as I want

Haha, I could try, I have 5000 points to make up in order to pass you though, and idk if I will go back. I have other games I need to go back to like GH:A, and Van Halen, etc. idk if I'll go back further than GH:A just because I did pretty well on those games. If you do go back and actually try on GH1-GH:A (Which I think you would do fine)try to beat my "You Really Got Me" score. So proud of it. Haha

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cjsteamfoo wrote:
SlasherManEXE wrote:
plsdontpassmecj

Haha, I could try, I have 5000 points to make up in order to pass you though, and idk if I will go back. I have other games I need to go back to like GH:A, and Van Halen, etc. idk if I'll go back further than GH:A just because I did pretty well on those games. If you do go back and actually try on GH1-GH:A (Which I think you would do fine)try to beat my "You Really Got Me" score. So proud of it. Haha

Lol i'm just so bad at early whammy, on gh1 especially. And gh3/a I've just never gotten the hang of

EDIT: 1.6k behind already after the first tier, there goes my whole GHSH lead LOL this is going to kill me quicker than I thought.

cjsteamfoo  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SlasherManEXE wrote:
EDIT: 1.6k behind already after the first tier, there goes my whole GHSH lead LOL this is going to kill me quicker than I thought.

Well it took me a while to get the hang of it too. I would just play a song that I liked over and over again that had whammy and I would get as much as I could and activate it at a beginning of a measure then let it run through until it stopped. I would look on the chart to see how much I got, then do it again. It sounds like a lot of work, it kinda was I guess, but I got the hang of it. Some people just get it, but I had to practice a lot haha.

PS: I remember practicing to Shout At The Devil a lot. So maybe try that? Not the greatest song in my opinion, but it works. I will tell you this, the sng I had the most trouble with is Fire It Up! It SUCKED!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cjsteamfoo wrote:
PS: I remember practicing to Shout At The Devil a lot. So maybe try that? Not the greatest song in my opinion, but it works. I will tell you this, the sng I had the most trouble with is Fire It Up! It SUCKED!

I'm just going to take the 2k loss now

I'll go back and fix some scores but I just want scores in. And of course I'll be optimizing the shit out of everything WT+, so that should help a bit.

bushidox  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaderboards are up to date, for today, 09/18, enjoy. There was no movement on Easy, Medium or Expert this week, making Hard the board of excitement. However, there might be some action soon on Medium with cj, chem and Slasher all gearing up to try to make the top 3 unreachable, we shall see. Hard had a nice 2 million point gain from Kris35710, and arvain on presumably the handhelds, other than that no movement change. The Hard WoR rivalry has a lot to do with the action on Hard, and it has even got me trying to play GH again, normally I play RB. I give the nod of the week to Kris35710, almost by default, although the aforementioned rivalry gave lots of players score boosts, just no movement changes. Pretty quiet week for a change, maybe more excitement next week.

As for me, GW2, enjoying my pool, and trying and mostly failing at being good at Hard WoR Guitar. It is quite an adjustment getting used to the GH engine again. Also, I had a scare where my super slim PS3 overheated after just 5 minutes of use. I blew it out with compressed air REALLY well, and so far it seems happy. I would be very upset if a 13 month old system was already crapping out on me. The pool was great this past weekend, as the temps were near 88 Degrees (37C) while the air was 20 degrees cooler. Kind of a hot tub feel to it. My wife and my alt in GW2 both reached 80 this past week and that was lots of fun. Have a great week all.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
tt122112  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My PS2 crapped out on me last week so I didn't get to make much progress on the medium boards. Fortunately, I was able to fix it right before you updated for this week and have it working better than it has in a long time. I finished up GH2M with a FGFC today and that should have pushed me onto the boards for the original 211 on medium. Next up: GH3M.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaderboards are up to date, for today, 0924. The only really quiet board this week was over on Expert, no new movement, but some score changes here and there. Over on Easy, we had mrspeedy1999 make his reappearance with 2 million in gains, and Kris35710 getting another million points, working towards an eventual FSFC. Medium had tt122112 jump up about a million points, mostly in the O211 where they made their debut, as well as SlasherManEXE deciding to get serious about Medium guitar finally. Over on Hard, there was a lot of score increases due to the rivalry on WoR, and it was enough to push newuser1234 up a spot on the Grand Total. I think I will give the nod of the week to tt122112, hopefully we will see more great things now that the PS2 is working again. Other than that, besides the Hard WoR rivalry, things are pretty quiet. Maybe more to talk about next week.

As for me, things have been pretty quiet, work, GW2 and that is about it. In addition, I tried the little time that I have had to work on my Hard scores for the WoR rivalry, but man I am rusty. At least I am up to 6 FCs, we will see what this week's songs have in store. Wish me luck. Other than that, not all much is going on, have a good week all.

Hmm, could someone XBL check out the user Mxtchell? He entered a lot of VERY high scores on GH:M on Expert Guitar. He didn't submit a single picture for proof, has no note streaks, and his scores are quite a bit higher than great squeezers here. Not saying the scores aren't legit, but they are suspicious:
http://www.scorehero.com/scores.php?user=530289&group=9&game=0&platform=0&size=1&inst1=1&inst=1&diff=4
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
alexhaz64  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was wondering the same thing about him. Apparently he is NotZach, the guy who used to be in first before he deleted his account or whatever. I'm not 100% sure but it would be nice if he at least had some proof with his scores regardless >.>
2:59 alexhaz64: I'm like 6th place on that song
2:59 alexhaz64: pretty neat
2:59 alexhaz64: :p
2:59 JohnnyGrey: No Alex, I don't care how good your score is
2:59 JohnnyGrey: DAMMIT
2:59 alexhaz64: XD
alexhaz64 flexes
2:59 psxfreak101: too slow on the trigger there, boyo
2:59 alexhaz64: that seems to be the case all night
2:59 JohnnyGrey: I've been too slow a few times tonight
2:59 JohnnyGrey: GDSAKj hfask
2:59 psxfreak101: XD
2:59 alexhaz64: LMAO
2:59 alexhaz64: OMG
psxfreak101 actua-loling
ThunderShade  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Checked some scores at random and the scores are up there on XBL under Mxtchell. It'd be a bit odd for it to be NotZach since NotZach's profile is still being used (his most recent game is GTA V it seems) but not impossible. I won't make an accusation since I haven't really looked at the GH:M paths to see if all of his scores seem possible but it is very odd.

SlasherManEXE  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mxtchell = NotZach, he deleted his first account when he "quit" for the first time, but I guess he wanted to keep his Metallica scores on record at least. A lot of the scores look pretty familiar, but it just bothers me that he was so lazy as to not put percentages/note streaks/stars in his submissions :|

if I remember correctly his notzach Xbox account is being used by his brother

That's just a pet peeve of mine though.

In actual personal score related news, finished another medium game, on to the next
Jleggy12  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello. Just a quick update on my whereabouts - My residence for my gap year currently does not contain a plastar, or rather it does but I forgot the dongle that connects it to the PS3. *facepalm* So just waiting on a trip back home so I can finish up MGuitar, then I'll move onto HBass most likely. I won't have as much time as I thought, as music diplomas, album recording and part-time jobs are all keeping me pretty busy, but my goal for the end of the year on having FC'd EMH/GB is still on the cards :P
11:13 RheaultWnage_: it's -37°C where you live atm alex? :P
11:13 alexhaz64: -45 now/quite the cold front
11:14 Jleggy12: and that's in Kelvin :o
11:14 RheaultWnage_: damn thats pretty cold/-40 K xD/I think -45 is about the coldest I've ever felt
11:14 Jleggy12: round about -300 C :P
11:14 RheaultWnage_: maybe colder than what I've felt
11:14 alexhaz64: -38 >.>
11:15 RheaultWnage_: OH YOURE TALKING ABOUT THE NOTES LOL
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger PSN Name: Jleggy12
SlasherManEXE  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jleggy12 wrote:
Hello. Just a quick update on my whereabouts - My residence for my gap year currently does not contain a plastar, or rather it does but I forgot the dongle that connects it to the PS3. *facepalm* So just waiting on a trip back home so I can finish up MGuitar, then I'll move onto HBass most likely. I won't have as much time as I thought, as music diplomas, album recording and part-time jobs are all keeping me pretty busy, but my goal for the end of the year on having FC'd EMH/GB is still on the cards :P

TROGDOOOOOOOOOOR.

also LOL we joined the site within two weeks of each other.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 156, 157, 158 ... 217, 218, 219  Next
Page 157 of 219

Jump to: