ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
All Guitar-Only Games - FCBP - Adjustment Phase
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 136, 137, 138 ... 152, 153, 154  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kerfoot32  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stellar
Cherry Pie
Graveyard Shift
Drink Up
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: MKerfoot32
JosephL  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Question 5
Stellar
WINNER

-----------
Question 87
Graveyard Shift
WINNER

-----------
DLC Q9
Hey You
WINNER

-----------
DLC Q47
State of Massachusetts
WINNER

Current questions:

On-Disc Question 6: Which of these songs is EASIEST to FC on Expert Guitar?
GH1) Behind The Mask
GH2) Heart-Shaped Box
GH80s) The Warrior
GH3) Metal Heavy Lady
GH:A) Dream Police

On-Disc Question 85: Which of these songs is HARDEST to FC on Expert Guitar?
GH1) Caveman Rejoice
GH2) Cherry Pie
GH80s) Los Angeles
GH3) Hit Me With Your Best Shot
GH:A) I Hate Myself for Loving You

On-Disc Question 88: Which of these songs is EASIEST to FC on Expert Guitar?
GH1) Farewell Myth
GH2) Message in a Bottle
GH80s) Bathroom Wall
GH3) Even Flow
GH:A) Pandora's Box

On-Disc Question 163: Which of these songs is HARDEST to FC on Expert Guitar?
GH1) Ace of Spades
GH2) Drink Up
GH80s) Wrathchild
GH3) Suck My Kiss
GH:A) Shakin' My Cage

DLC Question 10: Teenagers vs. Super Massive Black Hole: which of these is EASIER to FC on Expert Guitar?

DLC Question 46: Ace Of Spades (2DLC) vs. I Am Murloc: which of these is HARDER to FC on Expert Guitar?

Current votes:

Question 85
Caveman Rejoice
1) RobGHH
2) greenbaymackey
3) ChihiroShirei
4) Midnight-Rider

Cherry Pie
1) Kerfoot32

-----------
Question 163
Ace of Spades (GH1)
1) RobGHH
2) Midnight-Rider
3) ChihiroShirei
4) greenbaymackey

Drink Up
1) Kerfoot32

Suck My Kiss
1) briland
Personal Links: pathhero; my scores; my accomplishment thread (most recent: retired from GH, but still working on the breakdowns)
10/19/06/35/06/45/18/20/60/24/36 >> 279 (+65 for BH, +2 for DLC = 346 XG FCs overall)
#TeamOldPeople
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger PSN Name: JosephLillo
greenbaymackey  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On-Disc Q6: It's between HSB and The Warrior. The Warrior might be slightly harder outside of the solos, but it really ends up coming down to the solos. The solos are pretty similar but The Warrior is just a bit faster. Heart-Shaped Box is the easiest.

On-Disc Q88: This one, for me, is between MiaB and Bathroom Wall. I'm having a hard time deciding whether MiaB's one hard part (the anchor green bit right at the end) is harder than hitting all of BW. (descending and ascending trips, some strumming in the solo) I think I'm leaning toward Bathroom Wall as being easiest, but I could be convinced to change my vote.

DLC Q10: Supermassive Black Hole no question. The trill is nowhere near enough to make it harder.

DLC Q46: I Am Murloc for sure. AoS is simplified greatly by working hopos.
Midnight-Rider  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heart-Shaped Box

Bathroom Wall

Supermassive Black Hole
(lolwarriorsofrockdlc)

I Am Murloc

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Midnight-Rider wrote:
Heart-Shaped Box

Bathroom Wall

Supermassive Black Hole
(lolwarriorsofrockdlc)

I Am Murloc
briland  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heart-Shaped Box

Caveman Rejoice

Bathroom Wall

Supermassive Black Hole

I Am Murloc
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ONQ6: Heart-Shaped Box

Behind the Mask has the scales which, while slow, are still more difficult than most everything on the board right now in part because of lolGH1HOs. Also, the grace-ish notes in the choruses will be a problem.

The Warrior's chord-note-chord-note stuff in the verses beats out HSB, which is the other main contender's, verse. Not to mention that the single note is one fret below the chords, which means that you have to let go of it to play the chords, which in turn could be a problem at this point. Nevermind the and the sudden R-gallop. The choruses of the two songs are roughly similar (though I'd probably rule in favor of Warrior), and the chorus is a bit harder because of the grace chords (at a time when HO-chords weren't a thing, mind--which was a thing for all of these, but yknow). All these things make it harder than HSB, and probably on part with MHL and DP.

Metal Heavy Lady is a faster version of Dream Police, in a sense. The verse pattern's difficulty is in reaching from G to O sustains, but that's not that big a hurdle at this stage as it would be at, say, Hard. The switch from GY chords to the G and Y-note pattern in the chorus is a point of difficulty, though, as is the small fill after all the chords. The solo has some difficulty in the staggered notes in the first half, but is surprisingly easier than I remember. It's not up for discussion right now, but I'd put it 4th.

Dream Police doesn't seem that hard compared to the others. Some jumps in the bridge may be difficult, and there are the quick grace notes but there's not really anything else super-trippy in this song in comparison to the others, especially considering the slow speed of the song.

OD85: I Hate Myself for Loving You

Cavemen, Cherry Pie, and Hit Me, while they have fairly difficult solos (or parts that are otherwise difficult due to the engine), simply don't compare to the trills or ending solo that IHM has. Cherry Pie may come close in difficulty, but it doesn't surpass it.

Plus, as fun as Los Angeles is to play, as fast as the song is compared to the others, and as confusing as the chords may be, it's just strumming on the beat 98% of the time. And by this point in the list the speed should only really hamper you because you may still be just slow enough to not keep pace, not because you simply can't make sense of the pattern.

OD88: Pandora's Box

I don't need to watch FM, MiaB, and EF to know that they're the three hardest songs up right now. So that just leaves it between BW and PB, and I'd have to go with Pandora. BW has those quick trips, a decently fast strumming part to start the solo (which itself is harder than PB's), and has overall harder patterns. BW's still 2nd in line, but it's not the easiest.

OD163: Shakin' my Cage

Ace of Spades and Drink up are out. Suck my Kiss, while I think that the strumming is possibly harder than people are saying, isn't quite up to snuff. Wrathchild is probably the 2nd hardest (or 3rd if SMK's strumming isn't your forte) as the SmC patterns are IIRC more complex than Wrath's single solo.

DLC10: Teenagers
DLC46: I am Murloc

Admittedly going on memory for Teenages, since I just remember SMBH being basic chords. I don't think I'm too far off without watching a vid, but eh.

Murloc's just got a harder solo than AoS, definitely moreso then the 2DLC version.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
ChihiroShirei  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pandora's Box is too confusing to deserve a vote right now in my mind. Having just played it, I found it's one of the few songs at that level which I went "yeah, I'll pass on this for a while". It's got too many chokepoints that are all different.

Suck My Kiss is probably the most bogus luck-based combo of all time. The fret changes aren't even on sixteenths. I might vote it in afterwards.
Chrisssss  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heart-Shaped Box

Caveman Rejoice

Even Flow

Drink Up

I can't comment on the DLC as I've not played any of them and can't be bothered to watch any of the videos, but I imagine the answers would be Super Massive Black Hole and I Am Murloc.

Honestly don't see how void managed to vote for Shakin' My Cage as the hardest on that question, even with his explanation.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Question 6
Heart-Shaped Box
WINNER

-----------
Question 85
Caveman Rejoice
WINNER

-----------
Question 88
Bathroom Wall
WINNER

-----------
Question 163
Ace of Spades (GH1)
WINNER

-----------
DLC Q10
Super Massive Black Hole
WINNER

-----------
DLC Q46
I Am Murloc
WINNER

Current questions:

On-Disc Question 7: Which of these songs is EASIEST to FC on Expert Guitar?
GH1) Behind The Mask
GH2) Salvation
GH80s) The Warrior
GH3) Metal Heavy Lady
GH:A) Dream Police

On-Disc Question 84: Which of these songs is HARDEST to FC on Expert Guitar?
GH1) Heart Full of Black
GH2) Cherry Pie
GH80s) Los Angeles
GH3) Hit Me With Your Best Shot
GH:A) I Hate Myself for Loving You

On-Disc Question 89: Which of these songs is EASIEST to FC on Expert Guitar?
GH1) Farewell Myth
GH2) Message in a Bottle
GH80s) 18 And Life
GH3) Even Flow
GH:A) Pandora's Box

On-Disc Question 162: Which of these songs is HARDEST to FC on Expert Guitar?
GH1) Smoke On The Water
GH2) Drink Up
GH80s) Wrathchild
GH3) Suck My Kiss
GH:A) Shakin' My Cage

DLC Question 11: Teenagers vs. Sunday Morning: which of these is EASIER to FC on Expert Guitar?

DLC Question 45: Ace Of Spades (2DLC) vs. Excuse Me Mr.: which of these is HARDER to FC on Expert Guitar?

Personal Links: pathhero; my scores; my accomplishment thread (most recent: retired from GH, but still working on the breakdowns)
10/19/06/35/06/45/18/20/60/24/36 >> 279 (+65 for BH, +2 for DLC = 346 XG FCs overall)
#TeamOldPeople
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger PSN Name: JosephLillo
RobGHH  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Q7 - Metal Heavy Lady looks good, short song with nothing to worry about.
Q84 - HFoB, because GH1 and I recall there being a dodgy strumming part.
Q89 - 18 and Life, definitely not FM in a billion years, in 18 the only hard part is not so hard, and not really memorable either. MiaB is harder because the hard part is (get this) harder, but not by too much. PB is long and has random stuff all around, I'd FC 18 over this for sure. EF is consistently tricky-ish. Fun though.
Q162 - SOTW. Universes harder.

I'm sort of eh on the first three but I'll be miffed if SotW doesn't win 162.

Last edited by RobGHH on Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: RobGHH PSN Name: robbie8n
greenbaymackey  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On-Disc Q7: Metal Heavy Lady

On-Disc Q84: I would rank them like this, starting with the hardest:

Cherry Pie - If only because that one part in the solo is clearly the fastest, most complex section in any of these songs.
Los Angeles - This is hard to place. The rest of the songs' difficulty is in their solos, whereas this is the fastest song and in the latter half of the song some of the strumming gets awkward with changes happening on upstrums occasionally.
Hit Me With Your Best Shot - imo the solo is harder than the one in IHMFLY.
I Hate Myself for Loving You - There is the one fast sweep-y bit toward the end but it's not enough to make it harder than HMWYBS. Also a RY trill, but it's not hard / gets cancelled out by the much harder trills in HMWYBS.
Heart Full of Black - Really easy. It only has the strumming, which is not hard. I think I sightread FCed this.

On-Disc Q89: Pandora's Box. I'm sure I'm alone in this but I would rank MiaB as 2nd easiest. I've just always been pretty good at patterns like the MiaB hard part. Plus, I had a retardedly hard time FCing 18 and Life.

On-Disc Q162: Smoke on the Water for sure.

DLC Q11: Sunday Morning by a decent amount.

DLC Q45: This one is close. I guess Ace of Spades, because of the solo and outro.
Midnight-Rider  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Metal Heavy Lady

Cherry Pie

18 And Life

Smoke on the Water

Sunday Morning

Ace of Spades

Last edited by Midnight-Rider on Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: MidniteRidr2
ChihiroShirei  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dream Police- Metal Heavy Lady had a weird-to-read solo, I'm not quite sure whether it's easier.

Cherry Pie- the solo is the hardest thing up by far here, it's just that the rest of the song is really simple

Message In A Bottle- I have no clue how to vote on this one, and it doesn't seem like there's a prevailing opinion. Even Flow and Farewell Myth are still out of the question, but the other three seem really close to me.

Smoke On The Water

Sunday Morning
JosephL  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Current votes:

Question 7
Dream Police
1) ChihiroShirei

Metal Heavy Lady
1) RobGHH
2) greenbaymackey
3) Midnight-Rider

-----------
Question 84
Cherry Pie
1) greenbaymackey
2) Midnight-Rider
3) ChihiroShirei

Heart Full of Black
1) RobGHH

-----------
Question 89
19 and Life
1) RobGHH
2) Midnight-Rider

Message in a Bottle
1) ChihiroShirei

Pandora's Box
1) greenbaymackey

-----------
Question 162
Smoke on the Water
1) RobGHH
2) greenbaymackey
3) Midnight-Rider
4) ChihiroShirei

-----------
DLC Q11
Sunday Morning
1) greenbaymackey
2) Midnight-Rider
3) ChihiroShirei

-----------
DLC Q45
Ace of Spades (2DLC)
1) greenbaymackey
2) Midnight-Rider
#TeamOldPeople
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 136, 137, 138 ... 152, 153, 154  Next
Page 137 of 154

Jump to: