Bendover: The "easy" grind is over, 713/725 Xgtr FCs
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 46, 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
superspaz117  

Location: Pluto, occasionally hiding from Jesus in the centre of the sun

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bendover wrote:
superspaz117 wrote:
You need to be stopped before you get too powerful.

No one man should have all those FCs? Little late for that. >:)

Home for the weekend, been working on GHSH Vocals and managed to get 12 new FCs. Also my suitemate brought his Xbox up which means I can get FCs at school now. Probably not 30+ a day like I would like, but some here and there when I have time.

Do you honestly mean to say that, given enough time, you could very well be the first person to get a OMBFSFC?

Arvain have mercy on us all.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that given enough time, GHX will get the first OMBFSFC. I might get to 2120 first but Trogdor is basically impossible and will take a million years.

Skype wrote:
[4:09:44 PM] Jared Brock: War Ensemble is easy as hell [on drums]
xXGHXx  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since Drums FSFC is still out of reach, i guess you have some time ahead to do it before i even get close x)

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: GHX37
Bendover  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update 18

Weeeeee, GHVH Bass FGFC. 41/44 SRFCs I think? I didn't get Mean Street, Hang 'Em High, or The Takedown on Sightread but I'm pretty sure everything else is. If there were a way to erase memories I'd go for SROMBFSFC Kappa.

I might see if I can get some streaming set up from my laptop's webcam and stream some Eruption grinding later. Got a -3 on a derust run and got past the strumming with an FC for the first time ever (separate runs) earlier today, so I feel like it'll happen soon.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention this in the OP, but I ordered a Roadie pedal to replace my super noisy one for my Ions, should be here on Tuesday. Hopefully I'll be able to drum way more then, and I want to go hard for the drums FSFC before I go back to school.

Skype wrote:
Bendover  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update 19

BH Bass was ezpz, but imo way more fun than BH Guitar. Pop songs sometimes have pretty good/funky basslines, unless it's Black Horse & The Cherry Tree I guess.

GHSH Vocals was pretty fun since I knew most of the songs already, but there were definitely some majorly difficult songs in there too. I think the best ones were probably Nothin' But A Good Time, Killer Queen, and Cherry Pie. Each one probably took about 2-3 hours, but other than that most songs went down in like 3-5 tries. =]

Next up: GHWOR Vox, drum stuff once my pedal gets here (tomorrow I hope), random guitar FCs here and there.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-SxygWfllh6H6MMKfB_X67UIC-a3iRENsqJ6phETJfw/edit?usp=sharing here's where I keep track of the number of FCs I have. still have a long way to go, but I'm pretty happy with my progress right now ^^

Skype wrote:
Midnight-Rider  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Christ, I hate pre-GH5 vocals. Great job.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yessssssssss drums time and gg on the fgfc's

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update 19.5

To summarize the progress of the last couple of days:

+2 GH1 FCs (Texas Flood, Frankenstein)
+4 GHWOR Vox FCs (easy stuff)

misc. drum FCs (incl. the ones I needed to get my third Band Hero FGFC), now down to 7 songs not FCd. This is the order for how hard I think they'll be to get:

7. Holy Wars
6. Hang Em High
5. Hot for Teacher (GHVH)
4. Bat Country
3. Space Truckin
2. Fury of the Storm
1. Beast and the Harlot

4-5 of these are hard just because my blue pad tends to drop notes at faster speeds. I'll probably replace it with a different pad tomorrow to see if that helps. Fury of the Storm will be a huge challenge, but I have a tech FC. BatH I have like 20% consistency on the solo so it'll probably just be a huge grind.

Also, for the hell of it, the songs I have left in GH1/2:

5. Decontrol
4. Beast and the Harlot
3. Fire It Up
2. Bark at the Moon
1. Trogdor

I don't understand the decontrol solo, or how fast strumming sections work in GH1 in general. But I still think it's easier than anything else I have left. BatH is gonna be a grind, just like on drums, for similar reasons. Fire it Up is weird but learnable. BatM is ridiculous but I did get a -1 the other day so there's hope. Trogdor is actually impossible until I can either find my swap magic disc or get a new one.

Skype wrote:
bushidox  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are getting some really hard FCs out of the way. xXGHXx has a real competition for most OMBs at this point. I think once you two finally exhaust what you can do, you should pair up with a pair of pro players and go for FBFCs and see how small the community list can become.

Only one question, I realize you rank it the way you do since they are your remaining 7 drum FCs, , but I do not see how Hang Em High is harder than TtFaF on drums. If that is in fact true, I expect you to be at -5 in no time.

Keep up the great work!
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
Jellu  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thumbs up for 44/47 but no Decontrol

FCs: 45 | 63 | 29 | 68 | 41 | 85 | 48 | 47 | 85 | 46 | 89 | O211 205/211 | Total 646/660
xXGhostTypeXx  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas Flood is probably the 2nd hardest song in the game imo, great job on your progression
Peachfanclub  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Way to make the GH1 rivalry all the more interesting. :P
8/7/18 - Fury of the Storm FC

On Jan 24, 2016, AdamHero wrote:
peach you are good at guitar hero
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Peachfanclub PSN Name: Peachfanclub Wii Friend Code: 0475108893170582
Bendover  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bushidox : hang em high is not even close to the 6th hardest drum FC, but I was very fortunate a few years ago to live in a place where I could drum basically as much as I wanted. I think I probably spent like a week straight on TtFaF runs before I got the FC, where with Hang Em High, the only real problem is my blue pad drops notes when they're that fast. I did FC Holy Wars earlier today though, and I think I made a sort of breakthrough with blue rolls. Through some small timing window abuse and properly staggering my hits, I can get it to register pretty fast stuff. Hopefully that'll be enough for Space Truckin', but it should definitely be enough for Hang em High and maybe Hot for Teacher.

Jellu : I think I'm gonna grind runs probably saturday night. I've been looking at the chart and videos of FCs and I think I understand it better now. Doesn't mean it's not weird that it's still there with the likes of BatM and FiU though x.x

GhostType : I have the weirdest methods for texas flood, but they're mostly consistent. The only part that was really chance was the beginning of the hard stuff in the solo (measure 61 in this chart) I use a ton of hopos in this song to make the strumming patterns easier, I can tell you about it on skype sometime if I'm ever online :p

Peachfanclub : GH1 is still this really impossible game in my mind. Like I'm amazed there are as many FGFCs of it as there are, and when I think that I have 44 FCs on it I'm still sort of dumbfounded. Glad that I can finally give you something to update for the rivalry :D

As I said above, got a pretty sweet Holy Wars FC today. Going back to school Sunday evening + melee tournament on Saturday, so I want to play as much as possible tomorrow and hopefully get Fury (-6 run earlier today where I hit all the blasts + weird fills), HfT, Bat Country, and Hang em High. I want to say BatH and Space Truckin' are possible, but I think it's just so much grinding and I'd prefer to put my time towards stuff I think I can get quicker.

Skype wrote:
Bendover  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey all! I finally have access to my GH stuff again, drums only for today and tomorrow, but I'll have my guitar and mic for at least the rest of the Summer (until late September). I finally got a copy of GHM too so expect a bass FSFC pretty soon. I've also gotten up to 464/468 drum FCs, I'm missing:

4. Hot for Teacher (GHVH)
3. Fury of the Storm
2. Space Truckin'
1. Beast and the Harlot

I think all of these are doable for me (-1 on everything but ST, which is like -3) but it would be pretty insane to get all four in the next two days. I can still try though!

Also got Ties That Bind XGtr FC, pretty happy about this one even though it's overdue af.

Skype wrote:
xXGhostTypeXx  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job on TTB
I hope you can get at least one of those off the list for drums in the next day
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 46, 47, 48, 49  Next
Page 47 of 49

Jump to: