ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
We're streaming GH Live all day today! Donate to win the game!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:51 am    Post subject: We're streaming GH Live all day today! Donate to win the gam Reply with quote

Update: Stream now live! http://www.twitch.tv/AkuBlossom

Hello ScoreHero friends! It's been a loooong time since I've made a post here, but I'm back with something cool!

AJY5RCI.jpg00cKwgq.jpg

I'm giving away 6 copies of Guitar Hero Live! 3 on PS4, 3 on Xbox One. How can you get your hands on one of them, you ask? Simply make a donation of $5 or more to my Extra Life charity fundraiser by 11:59PM, CST on November 7th and you'll be entered into a drawing to win! For every $5 you donate you get 1 entry into the drawing (so $25 would get you 5 entries, etc).

My husband (DeusExProcella) and I will be streaming Guitar Hero Live all day on the 7th and with your help we can hopefully meet (and surpass) our current goal of $300. Here's my husband's Twitch channel for reference - if you can't make it to the stream on the day of the fundraiser it's no big deal, all you need to do to win is donate (though we would love to see you there!) If you do donate, please make sure you don't donate anonymously so I can contact you if you win and specify in the comments which version of the game you want!

If you haven't heard of Extra Life you can read more about it here, but the short version is it's a fundraiser for children's hospitals where gamers play a 24 hour marathon of various games to raise money. In our case we're just doing a 12 hour marathon (we have work the next day! ). Naturally, we chose Guitar Hero Live to play because we fell in love with the game after struggling to play on Hard the first day and then losing hours of our lives to GHTV. It was like 2007 all over again and we're sucking at GH2 on Medium (thankfully we've gotten better since last week). We can't wait to give away this game for others to enjoy too!

The hospital we're playing in support of is the Dell Children's Medical Center of Central Texas. If you choose to donate rest assured that ALL proceeds go straight to the hospital and your contribution is GREATLY appreciated! Even if you don't support our fundraiser I'm sure you have friends who are also participating you can donate to or maybe you'd like to participate yourself (and I hope you do, it's a ton of fun!)

Anyway, that's a long enough post for now. CLICK HERE to donate!

Also, I don't know if anyone from FreeStyleGames or Activision ever browses this forum but I definitely want to shout out to them for donating these game bundles to me for such an amazing cause. Thank you!!!

(To the mods, I hope this isn't spammy - I thought the SH community would definitely be interested in a Guitar Hero giveaway! But if this post is inappropriate feel free to take it down)

1KJ08mq.jpg

Last edited by GuitarHailz on Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
GesterX  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This sounds great Hailz and I will donate at some point later.
Are the prizes shippable out of North America? (I'll be donating either way)
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good question, I will have to investigate the shipping costs to send overseas but if it's not astronomical I don't see why not... Is region locking still a thing on this gen of consoles? That would be my only other concern.

Thanks for donating anyway!

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that is a very very good thing to do Hailz. I don't need any bundle but I don't mind giving 5$ for the cause.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the donations! Almost halfway to our goal now, donate before Sunday to enter the raffle!

1KJ08mq.jpg
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stream is now live! Donate today to be entered to win. http://www.twitch.tv/AkuBlossom

We'll do the drawing and contact our winners tomorrow. Thanks for donating!

1KJ08mq.jpg
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: