ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Guitar Hero World Tour/Smash Hits/VH/M - Ways to get to max rank!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:58 pm    Post subject: Guitar Hero World Tour/Smash Hits/VH/M - Ways to get to max Reply with quote

Hiya guys.
Not sure if this has been done before, or if I should post this in another section but here you go. Im using world tour as an example here but this goes for all the games with the rock ranks.
So, im rank 37 or so in world tour, rank 14 in both van halen and metallica and 7 in sh (although i got the last 3 games i said just a few weeks ago)
And this is one of my goals: to get to 50 (world tour)/ 30 (sh, m, vh) rock rank. Might take a while, but I calculated and made some strategies. Hope you like 'em

So first of all:
FC EVERY SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!11111

So basically what Im trying to do is: FC every song on medium, hard and expert. Im currently doing that with WT, and when I finish careers on the others, i will do that. Medium, you get like 300$ per song but might aswell. I suck at guitar hero, so i've only fc'ed a few songs on expert, and a few on hard, and im hoping to get all the fcs on medium because i think you should get more cash for songs with more notes > solo steaker??
Anyways, basically that. FC/get good streaks, reminding you now that a majority of the cash that you get is solo streaker/getting good streaks. Also you get about 50-100$ for a perfect performance.
Next: If you cant fc/get good streaks, atleast try to 5 star songs. The only songs i have not 5 starred yet on expert on wt are satch boogie ( i keep failing :^() , Hot for teacher and i think trapped under ice, maybe some others.
Next: theres alot of songs, then theres dlc. You can't get dlc anymore but if you have any dlc (i have like 5-10 songs from dlc i got for free), those work too.
Those are basically the tips. Thank you have fun[/b]
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

there's no max rank, it's infinite. fastest way to rank up is play expert and FC as much as you can. otherwise ranking up is pretty pointless.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
there's no max rank, it's infinite. fastest way to rank up is play expert and FC as much as you can. otherwise ranking up is pretty pointless.

it is? damn. i though max rank on wt was 54, but that requires 4mil lol
UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UltraHeroABC5 wrote:
Cabanon wrote:

it is? damn. i though max rank on wt was 54, but that requires 4mil lol

i guess i might aswell quit wt and finish all the careers on the other one LMAO
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: