Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Mr.Sci's ~ [Clone Hero] Through The Fire And Flames FC
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 63, 64, 65

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LlamaYip  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cant believe I missed this FC. So glad you got one of these, there are a lot of easier songs left Your practice system seems to be working pretty well! I hope that you find the time and energy to grind some more of these.

We all know that you dislike GH1 so much just because you can't modern tap any of these charts ;)

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: LlamaYip Wii Friend Code: 6484459093164883
Davers  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dang, seeing a few oldies still play makes me want to dig out a working guitar and play a little!

Congrats on an awesome FC! I'll be honest, I thought you already had this one! But it's been a few years, so not surprising at how foggy my memory is regarding who has what FCs nowadays! lol
SlasherManEXE  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice

Cabanon  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

broken sig = broken page.

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2021 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yooooooooo
This day we fight is an awesome FC to get
And really, you got it fairly quick after going back to disc from CH
Getting closer and closer to maxing out, but hopefully you're not quite done just yet!

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2021 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UndeadFil13QC wrote:
I see you're catching up. That's good news. The rest of GH1 shouldn't be too much of a problem for you, as long as you keep grinding so you don't lose the hang of it. You could literally FC the hardest song in the game and still struggle to keep a combo in CFH. Such a stupid engine.

Oh hello, GH1 is still dumb, haven't had any luck since FIU :DDDDD.

alexhaz64 wrote:
Hm, so much for sucking at GH1? If GH1 practice mode makes that big of a difference I guess I really do need to get on that and make a disc for myself as well :p

Seriously though, great job on FIU. It's one of the craziest solos in the game and the fact that you got it before ez stuff like CFH is Definitely looking forward to that Decontrol FC, and I'm sure that won't be the last new FC in this game... with practice mode I see a FGFC in the future :)

...guess I have to FC RaBl or something now huh

Wow, this is quite the message to look back to 1 year later. You really did get to work didn't you

LlamaYip wrote:
I cant believe I missed this FC. So glad you got one of these, there are a lot of easier songs left Your practice system seems to be working pretty well! I hope that you find the time and energy to grind some more of these.

We all know that you dislike GH1 so much just because you can't modern tap any of these charts ;)

That's true, there's something about not being able to bring my right hand up to help that makes me very sad. GH1 does feel good whenever you pull something off though, hopefully I can get back to it and cross a few more off?

Davers wrote:
Dang, seeing a few oldies still play makes me want to dig out a working guitar and play a little!

Congrats on an awesome FC! I'll be honest, I thought you already had this one! But it's been a few years, so not surprising at how foggy my memory is regarding who has what FCs nowadays! lol

Hey!! Nice to see you around Hope you got a chance to play a little since that post

SlasherManEXE wrote:
nice

very

Cabanon wrote:
broken sig = broken page.

He fixed it !!!

JohnnyGrey wrote:
Yooooooooo
This day we fight is an awesome FC to get
And really, you got it fairly quick after going back to disc from CH
Getting closer and closer to maxing out, but hopefully you're not quite done just yet!

Oh hello there. I'm really happy the FC on CH gave me the drive to go for it again on WoR. It definitely was a lot harder, but the reward is far more satisfying. :)

Bump for This Day We Fight FC!

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2021 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YOOOOOOOOOOOO

Can't believe I finally get to post in here again, it's been too long! (apparently 7 FCs ago, for me haha). TDWF is an amazing FC, made all the more amazing considering how much you struggled with it. If we combined our powers we could FC the song almost every time, lol.

Sad that I never really got the chance to race you to the FC, but the satisfaction of seeing you get it is immeasurable. I will definitely have to grind this again soon I would also like to pass you in overall FCs at some point, but I'm pretty sure you could get another GH1 FC before I get 5 more, lol.

Speaking of GH1, I do hope you return to that game soon! You've been so close to a few songs in that game, I have no doubt that you could hit 44 or even 45 FCs given enough time and effort. Imagine hitting the 650 mark...

Another option might be Chemical Warfare? I know it's a lot harder on WoR engine, but you've always been exceptionally good at solo 1, so with a little more practice on solo 2 I see no reason you couldn't get the FC as well. Either way, I can't wait to see what's next! (Google rhythm game FGFC?)
2:59 alexhaz64: I'm like 6th place on that song
2:59 alexhaz64: pretty neat
2:59 alexhaz64: :p
2:59 JohnnyGrey: No Alex, I don't care how good your score is
2:59 JohnnyGrey: DAMMIT
2:59 alexhaz64: XD
alexhaz64 flexes
2:59 psxfreak101: too slow on the trigger there, boyo
2:59 alexhaz64: that seems to be the case all night
2:59 JohnnyGrey: I've been too slow a few times tonight
2:59 JohnnyGrey: GDSAKj hfask
2:59 psxfreak101: XD
2:59 alexhaz64: LMAO
2:59 alexhaz64: OMG
psxfreak101 actua-loling
JohnnyGrey  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2022 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For those who aren't aware
TTFAF FC on Clone Hero

I was going to bump just to post your recent best accomplishment ever, but then I saw this.

Mr.Scientist wrote:
I'm really happy the FC on CH gave me the drive to go for it again on WoR. It definitely was a lot harder, but the reward is far more satisfying.

Guess you should apply the same logic here :D

Joking aside, this was an awesome achievement to watch you struggle through the past however many countless hours. It's too bad it's a pain to play on console, and CH differences make certain methods not work, where grinding it on GH3 is just not in the cards. But really this is incredible and satisfying on its own, and it's awesome it's finally over.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TTFAF FC, even on CH, is another level... we knew you'd been close to this song for a long time, but to see you actually put everything together in one run... it's mindblowing. I mean this is Through the Fire and Flames! The song is legendary, and for good reason! As much as I've improved over the years, I still don't see myself ever getting this FC, CH or not. I really don't know where you could go from here, you've basically achieved the pinnacle of on-disc GH*

GH1 next? :tooth:

*lol
2:59 alexhaz64: I'm like 6th place on that song
2:59 alexhaz64: pretty neat
2:59 alexhaz64: :p
2:59 JohnnyGrey: No Alex, I don't care how good your score is
2:59 JohnnyGrey: DAMMIT
2:59 alexhaz64: XD
alexhaz64 flexes
2:59 psxfreak101: too slow on the trigger there, boyo
2:59 alexhaz64: that seems to be the case all night
2:59 JohnnyGrey: I've been too slow a few times tonight
2:59 JohnnyGrey: GDSAKj hfask
2:59 psxfreak101: XD
2:59 alexhaz64: LMAO
2:59 alexhaz64: OMG
psxfreak101 actua-loling
Mr.Scientist  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2022 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alexhaz64 wrote:
YOOOOOOOOOOOO

Can't believe I finally get to post in here again, it's been too long! (apparently 7 FCs ago, for me haha). TDWF is an amazing FC, made all the more amazing considering how much you struggled with it. If we combined our powers we could FC the song almost every time, lol.

Sad that I never really got the chance to race you to the FC, but the satisfaction of seeing you get it is immeasurable. I will definitely have to grind this again soon I would also like to pass you in overall FCs at some point, but I'm pretty sure you could get another GH1 FC before I get 5 more, lol.

Thanks!! Responding to this when you're about to get the FC yourself is pretty funny. :tooth:

alexhaz64 wrote:
Speaking of GH1, I do hope you return to that game soon! You've been so close to a few songs in that game, I have no doubt that you could hit 44 or even 45 FCs given enough time and effort. Imagine hitting the 650 mark...

Another option might be Chemical Warfare? I know it's a lot harder on WoR engine, but you've always been exceptionally good at solo 1, so with a little more practice on solo 2 I see no reason you couldn't get the FC as well. Either way, I can't wait to see what's next! (Google rhythm game FGFC?)

Logistics of playing on-disc stuff has gotten much more complicated since my girlfriend moved in. Wish I could put some time into GH1 again but getting that setup would be a nightmare (i.e. I need a bigger apartment).

As for WoR, those songs have been giving me a decent amount of trouble on CH already, that's pretty much killing any desire I would have to try my hands at that game on-disc again. :resent:

JohnnyGrey wrote:
For those who aren't aware
TTFAF FC on Clone Hero

I wasn't sure if I should bump since I don't know if it really belongs on SH, but why not? This chart is pretty iconic. :tooth:

JohnnyGrey wrote:
I was going to bump just to post your recent best accomplishment ever, but then I saw this.

Mr.Scientist wrote:
I'm really happy the FC on CH gave me the drive to go for it again on WoR. It definitely was a lot harder, but the reward is far more satisfying.

Guess you should apply the same logic here :D

Joking aside, this was an awesome achievement to watch you struggle through the past however many countless hours. It's too bad it's a pain to play on console, and CH differences make certain methods not work, where grinding it on GH3 is just not in the cards. But really this is incredible and satisfying on its own, and it's awesome it's finally over.

That's pretty funny actually. I'm sure I could get decent at my old B1 ending method again, and figure out other places where I might need to change my methods, but it's not like I was overly consistent at most of the sections on CH anyway, so that's a big turnoff from trying for it on console. I put enough time into the song and I'm satisfied with what I achieved, I'll put efforts into other songs next :D

alexhaz64 wrote:
TTFAF FC, even on CH, is another level... we knew you'd been close to this song for a long time, but to see you actually put everything together in one run... it's mindblowing. I mean this is Through the Fire and Flames! The song is legendary, and for good reason! As much as I've improved over the years, I still don't see myself ever getting this FC, CH or not. I really don't know where you could go from here, you've basically achieved the pinnacle of on-disc GH

The feeling was quite something. I can't start to imagine how people who got this before and around 2010 might have felt.

alexhaz64 wrote:
GH1 next?

BUMP for TTFAF FC on Clone Hero (2 months later)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2022 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So you decided to take the monster down. TTFAF FC will always be on another level even on CH. Congratz! Any chokes at snake or after? How consistantly did u get runs past Bridge 1?

GH1 FCs: 46/47 | GH2 FCs: 63/64 | GH80s FCs: 30/30 | GH3 FCs: 68/70 | GHA FCs: 41/41 | GHWT FCs: 85/86 | GHM FCs: 48/49
GHSH FCs: 47/48 | GH5 FCs: 85/85 | GHVH FCs: 46/47 | GHWoR FCs: 89/93 | Total FCs: 648/660 | Old School 207/211!!!
Best FC: Ballroom Blitz!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 63, 64, 65
Page 65 of 65

Jump to: