ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
alexhaz64- GHWoR FC #89, IYWPPFW! (646/660)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 150, 151, 152  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bushidox  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doing some quick mental math, you will need roughly the same points as Jleggy12 on GHL on Advanced for the 42 songs to ... beat Jleggy12 for 1st on the Hard Guitar boards. 8.35 million should do it.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2021 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Way to go, Alex! Glad you got to join the HFSFC club!

(...I promise I'll get there. Someday. Or at least -1. Gotta pair it up with the RB side eventually, after all.)

So what's on the menu next? GHL like Cab suggested, or something else?

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
Ambrgarden  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

are u gonna try the xbox exclusive h charts? shouldnt be too hard...
alexhaz64  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jellu wrote:
Congratulations for finally getting HSB! That song really is terrifying, especially on hard. But yeah, you got Trogdor so early on I had a few changes to go for it myself and snatch the H FSFC before you but oh well

Trogdor and TTFAF GH3 probably were the hardest songs for you, too. What do you reckon were the next hardest few songs? Like TF (maybe not with your GH1 skills)? MoP (easy though once you figure out the glitch note)? Misirlou since you were originally NTSC? Or maybe like BWoLP, GHSH TTFAF, GH3 One or something like that (just a long song that's not super easy)? TDWDTG would maybe fit in that 3rd place sot so maybe you should give it a go (if you haven't already), it's pretty fun

Unfortunately I no longer have access to TDWDTG for some reason, so I can't try that one on H (maybe on CH?). The hardest songs aside from the 2 you mentioned were definitely TF, One GH3, TTFAF SH, BWoLP, and HFT WT. Misirlou may have given me trouble as well but it was after I had FCd the X chart so I can't say I remember it being too difficult, lol. But yeah even the songs I mentioned were not that bad all things considered. Maybe they'd fall in the 550-600 range on the X FC breakdown, whereas TTFAF and Trogdor would be 630+.

Also, you should definitely keep going for Trogdor H! You're so close to the FSFC you have to finish it now, lol.

UndeadFil13QC wrote:
Congrats Alex, after watching a few of your streams in the past months, I had no doubt you'd eventually succeed and finish off the entire H series. Now for more Expert?

Thanks! Yeah I took a bit of a detour with X rock band, but I had a ton of fun burning through that series. I obviously have some unfinished business on this side. Maybe I'll see if I can fix my LPs to finish squeezing BH bass or H guitar... Otherwise One GHM is looking promising ;)

Cabanon wrote:
nice job on the FSFC. I know most don't consider GHL to be part of it, but it's so silly and wack that's it's super fun in the end. plus relearning new stuff is always good.

Yeah it's been years since I played GHL. I wonder how my skills hold up with that guitar. I think it would be fun to revisit it :)

bushidox wrote:
Doing some quick mental math, you will need roughly the same points as Jleggy12 on GHL on Advanced for the 42 songs to ... beat Jleggy12 for 1st on the Hard Guitar boards. 8.35 million should do it.

Nice! That sounds 100% doable. I'm guessing my pathing could end up being a bit better than his in that game, so I think 1st overall is all but guaranteed once I get around to it.

voidedalive2x wrote:
Way to go, Alex! Glad you got to join the HFSFC club!

(...I promise I'll get there. Someday. Or at least -1. Gotta pair it up with the RB side eventually, after all.)

So what's on the menu next? GHL like Cab suggested, or something else?

HFSFC would be amazing to see, TTFAF and Trogdor are on another level. If you can get one or both of those then I'd say you need to get a lot more on X too :p

Next was apparently a bunch of RB! But at this point I'm not sure. Maybe I'll keep grinding TDWF or One GHM, or maybe I'll revisit H with GHL? We'll see!

Ambrgarden wrote:
are u gonna try the xbox exclusive h charts? shouldnt be too hard...

I definitely plan to FC those eventually! I might just decide to knock those out on every difficulty, then I'd be pretty much done with GH2 360 lol
2:59 alexhaz64: I'm like 6th place on that song
2:59 alexhaz64: pretty neat
2:59 alexhaz64: :p
2:59 JohnnyGrey: No Alex, I don't care how good your score is
2:59 JohnnyGrey: DAMMIT
2:59 alexhaz64: XD
alexhaz64 flexes
2:59 psxfreak101: too slow on the trigger there, boyo
2:59 alexhaz64: that seems to be the case all night
2:59 JohnnyGrey: I've been too slow a few times tonight
2:59 JohnnyGrey: GDSAKj hfask
2:59 psxfreak101: XD
2:59 alexhaz64: LMAO
2:59 alexhaz64: OMG
psxfreak101 actua-loling
CyanCrayon86948  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Progress on One GHM, I'm likin' it! If it fell for me, I'm sure you can get it no sweat!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: CyanCrayon86948
arvain  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well well well, excellent progress on GH, that's for sure ! LTBR is totally happening on RB2, easy peasy ^^ bit of a bore to reach that ending strumming, but yeah, you're getting this soon no doubt. SttP and Panic Attack, casually no biggy huh ? x) daymn boy, you strong !

I was kindof expecting to see some RB vox fgfc tho what's that about!

Good luck fixing your LP, hopefully it'll work again. I wonder if those are still easy to come by. I remember mine was acting up too, what with the whammy not working at all anymore, after trying to fix it myself
Jleggy12  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alexhaz64 wrote:

bushidox wrote:

Nice! That sounds 100% doable. I'm guessing my pathing could end up being a bit better than his in that game, so I think 1st overall is all but guaranteed once I get around to it.

orly?

*tries to remember where copy of GHL is
11:13 RheaultWnage_: it's -37°C where you live atm alex? :P
11:13 alexhaz64: -45 now/quite the cold front
11:14 Jleggy12: and that's in Kelvin :o
11:14 RheaultWnage_: damn thats pretty cold/-40 K xD/I think -45 is about the coldest I've ever felt
11:14 Jleggy12: round about -300 C :P
11:14 RheaultWnage_: maybe colder than what I've felt
11:14 alexhaz64: -38 >.>
11:15 RheaultWnage_: OH YOURE TALKING ABOUT THE NOTES LOL
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger PSN Name: Jleggy12
matt6662  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2022 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember the days of the racing of trying to FC Symphony of Destruction. This is awesome

Matt wrote:
I sometimes pull the chalk ball out if I am on the ground, but I usually stick my hand in the bag.
alexhaz64  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2022 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CyanCrayon86948 wrote:
Progress on One GHM, I'm likin' it! If it fell for me, I'm sure you can get it no sweat!

Yes but you are a god at this game, and I am a mere mortal, lol. That being said it's actually on my radar now which I never would've expected in the past...

arvain wrote:
Well well well, excellent progress on GH, that's for sure ! LTBR is totally happening on RB2, easy peasy ^^ bit of a bore to reach that ending strumming, but yeah, you're getting this soon no doubt. SttP and Panic Attack, casually no biggy huh ? x) daymn boy, you strong !

I was kindof expecting to see some RB vox fgfc tho what's that about!

Good luck fixing your LP, hopefully it'll work again. I wonder if those are still easy to come by. I remember mine was acting up too, what with the whammy not working at all anymore, after trying to fix it myself

This reminds me, I still need to get LTBR lol. Definitely one of the easiest FCs left in both series at this point. Not too much luck on the guitar front either, though I did assemble an LP for a short time. I probably need to hardwire it before I can realistically use it 100%.

Jleggy12 wrote:
alexhaz64 wrote:

bushidox wrote:

orly?

*tries to remember where copy of GHL is

Turns out I had issues with the GHL guitars too, so you don't have to worry, lol. Although I did get some guitars that seem pretty functional from my dad...

matt6662 wrote:
I remember the days of the racing of trying to FC Symphony of Destruction. This is awesome

Matt! Now there's a name I haven't seen in quite some time. Nice to see you drop by these parts again Any chance of a comeback? I'm very interested in what you are capable of!
alexhaz64 flexes
psxfreak101 actua-loling
VertigoMan  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2022 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats! I knew u would be able to take TDWF down. FC#645 is amazing milestone, every FC from now on is crazy good, have u been grinding IYWPPFW also?

GH1 FCs: 46/47 | GH2 FCs: 63/64 | GH80s FCs: 30/30 | GH3 FCs: 68/70 | GHA FCs: 41/41 | GHWT FCs: 85/86 | GHM FCs: 48/49
GHSH FCs: 47/48 | GH5 FCs: 85/85 | GHVH FCs: 46/47 | GHWoR FCs: 89/93 | Total FCs: 648/660 | Old School 207/211!!!
Best FC: Ballroom Blitz!!!
Mr.Scientist  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2022 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your dedication is admirable. It seems that any song you set your sights on eventually falls. Whether it's really quickly like Fire It Up, or several years in the making like This Day We Fight, they all fall. (And let's be honest, decade long grinds are a common occurence for TDWF )

Props on getting TDWF, that chart is evil.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2022 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I second what Sci said. That chart is evil, and playing it on GH screwed with me so hard because it was mirror image from the actual livetar playing of it. Nice job!

I've been scarcely quietly playing some Clone Hero in the shadows since I don't have a working 360 or PS2 at the moment. Actually just downloaded all the OG game charts on it and just did a -2 on ANL first run in almost 8-9 years and beat my old score so maybe I'll hit Ebay up or something and find some consoles to make a true comeback eventually. Gotta find a new place to live first since this house is going on the market in the next month or two.

Matt wrote:
I sometimes pull the chalk ball out if I am on the ground, but I usually stick my hand in the bag.
iAMhorribl3  

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2022 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How anyone FC's TDWF on guitar is beyond me. Well done.

I see you are posting some BWOLP scores, is this the FC you're going for next?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

VertigoMan wrote:
Congrats! I knew u would be able to take TDWF down. FC#645 is amazing milestone, every FC from now on is crazy good, have u been grinding IYWPPFW also?

Thanks! Yeah I'm basically out of anything remotely easy now lol. I hadn't seriously grinded IYWP until this week but it fell relatively quickly!

Mr.Scientist wrote:
Your dedication is admirable. It seems that any song you set your sights on eventually falls. Whether it's really quickly like Fire It Up, or several years in the making like This Day We Fight, they all fall. (And let's be honest, decade long grinds are a common occurence for TDWF )

Props on getting TDWF, that chart is evil.

Thanks, I do get pretty determined once I feel an FC is within reach. You best believe I wasn't gonna stop grinding IYWP until I got the FC haha. Also we are tied now in WoR and overall, so you should fix that :p

matt6662 wrote:
I second what Sci said. That chart is evil, and playing it on GH screwed with me so hard because it was mirror image from the actual livetar playing of it. Nice job!

I've been scarcely quietly playing some Clone Hero in the shadows since I don't have a working 360 or PS2 at the moment. Actually just downloaded all the OG game charts on it and just did a -2 on ANL first run in almost 8-9 years and beat my old score so maybe I'll hit Ebay up or something and find some consoles to make a true comeback eventually. Gotta find a new place to live first since this house is going on the market in the next month or two.

Hope you were able to find a new place to live! I haven't seen your comeback so I assume you are still just playing CH from the shadows lol. And yeah TDWF was one of the worst grinds I've ever had, so I can agree on the "chart is evil" comments.

iAMhorribl3 wrote:
How anyone FC's TDWF on guitar is beyond me. Well done.

I see you are posting some BWOLP scores, is this the FC you're going for next?

Thanks but yeah BWOLP is juuuuust a bit outside my skill ceiling lol. IYWP though...
alexhaz64 flexes
psxfreak101 actua-loling
matt6662  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2024 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="alexhaz64']Thanks but yeah BWOLP is juuuuust a bit outside my skill ceiling lol. IYWP though...[/quote]

Honestly I feel like IYWP is harder than BWOLP. BWOLP just has a lot of length with some fast stuff to it, where as IFYP has a lot of raw in your face speed from the word go. If you can hit Synth Solo, then you can hit anything in BWOLP. It's just a grind.

Congrats on the IYWP, now you gotta get BWOLP for the 90 mark :D

And yes, I'm just playing from the shadows. I do have some huge FC's in Clone Hero for the on disc songs that I don't have here, but since its there and not in the actual games, it doesn't count. I'll break down and get a console eventually lol

Matt wrote:
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 150, 151, 152  Next
Page 151 of 152

Jump to: