ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Anyone getting GHIII for Wii?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hibbleton  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also considered getting it for PS2, but only briefly. I figure I could also use a new (wireless!) guitar, plus there's online play and later DLC. The cherry on top is that whenever GHIV comes out PS2 will most likely be obsolete, so if nothing else you're also investing in the next game too by buying GHIII for Wii.
AKAKA47  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wii all the way. With Wi-fi.
Toasty  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm saving up for a 360, but I'm still getting GHIII for the Wii.

I'm clicking, but I can't select your ass. Sorry.
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: lolToasty Wii Friend Code: 0211033902722994
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm getting GHIII for the Wii, since I'm also saving up money for a 360 to buy Rock Band on that(although knowing my parents, they'll just give it to me for Christmas). I also need to get Wi-Fi. The only reason I'm getting the Wii version instead of the PS2 version is because of online play.

KoE wrote:
<KoE> she wanted to put the BAM in brianbam.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BrianBAM19
Toasty  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BrianBAM19 wrote:
I'm getting GHIII for the Wii, since I'm also saving up money for a 360 to buy Rock Band on that(although knowing my parents, they'll just give it to me for Christmas). I also need to get Wi-Fi. The only reason I'm getting the Wii version instead of the PS2 version is because of online play.

We should totally play. You are in my city, so there won't be any lag.

View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: lolToasty Wii Friend Code: 0211033902722994
Slagr  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm getting the wii version as soon as possible. i also have wi fi.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm getting GHIII on the wii and im WiFi ready. cant wait for some battles!
ElusiveShame  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Proud Wii owner here, proud pre-order'r too!

I'll be getting online with GH3 about 3 or so hours after I get it, so I can unlock the songs and get use to the new feel of the game. I can't wait, its only a week away!

I'm a pretty good player, at least I believe so. I'm going to have to update all my scores on here for both games since it's been a LONG time since I updated them, and I've been playing pretty freaking consistently the last few weeks.
drworm2  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm getting it for Wii, and I also have wi-fi. Though I doubt I'd be a match for anyone.
DavidT>a small fist comes out of the hatch and punches you in the nuts repeatedly.It does it in time with the beat, which I thought was a nice touch, but really, after getting punched in the balls for fifteen minutes straight, I have to say Neversoft ruined GH for me.
Parodying when a guy said the guitar for the demo at stores was bad.
MattyThrash  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be getting GH3 for wii, hopefully, as soon a it comes out. Which means I'll be waiing outside a wal-mart in St. John's early sunday morning, anybody else in the area getting the game at all?
JohnnyNapalm  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DividedSky05 wrote:
I initially preordered the Wii version and for the last few weeks have been kicking around the idea of just getting the PS2 version, cheaper and ready to go in-person multiplayer with my two SGs.

The problem is both whammy bars suck; I've had to rubber-band them. The rest of the guitar plays great but this might be an opportunity to get another working guitar that is functionally better overall. Just gotta figure out how to get another guitar.

Online play seems pretty sweet though. That might be what tips the scales in favor of Wii for me...

Edit: Has anyone considered that? Anyone getting a brand-new setup on a new system, how will you play against friends who don't own the system right away? RO doesn't even offer extra Les Pauls to order.

You'd have to bring your controller over to your friend's house assuming they have the game unless you're playing the 360 or PS2 versions.
Tapout  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My birthday is the 29th, picking it up for wii tonight at midnight at gamestop. I have to work tomorow so won't get to play it much. I took off monday and tuesday. Have a pony keg of Warsteiner, gonna make some pizza and hot wings, have some friends over and rock it all night. Plus a birthday cake with the grim reaper on it cant be bad for a gh3 bday party. This will be my first GH game i ever owned, Ive only played it a couple times at a friends, so I'm psyched.
Dodongo  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm getting the Wii version. I have Wi-Fi to.

Despite my GHII score, I'm better than you think. (Well, I'm way better at soloing than FC'ing)

I've completed Revolution Deathsquad (I play customs way more than GH), so I'm pretty good. Don't go underestimating me!

R.I.P. Sikth. We Love You.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Gwylum Wii Friend Code: 429613877062
Toasty  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Getting it for the 360. Sorry guys. D:

CloudFuel  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just picked it up.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: CloudFuel PSN Name: Cloud_Fuel Wii Friend Code: 4265622918614549
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9

Jump to: