FingerQuick: GHWOR FGFC and 2nd place overall
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Benster26  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FingerQuick wrote:
bump for a stupid mistake that cost me an FC

So did you or didnt you fc PB freakout?

If so what the hell that wierd thing at the beginging is nasty, well for me any way.

Also wtf Satchboogie?

Are you going too try and fc it?

BEAST

Back on the 11th!
FingerQuick  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Benster26 wrote:
FingerQuick wrote:
bump for a stupid mistake that cost me an FC

So did you or didnt you fc PB freakout?

If so what the hell that wierd thing at the beginging is nasty, well for me any way.

Also wtf Satchboogie?

Are you going too try and fc it?

BEAST

Yeah I got it. I posted that when I had a -1 in 2C, which SUCKED
For the intro, this is what I do:

3 2 1 2 1 2 1
As for Satch Boogie... I have a better chance FCing it on RB2 than WT... let's say that. Solo D is just being a bitch.

GHWoR Season 14 Leagues Champion
GH3 TTFAF FC - 6/3/2012
Join monthly GH3 Xbox LIVE GH Tournaments with us!

46|62|29|70|41|85|49|48|85|46|93|42
Full Series: 696/702
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: FingerQuickSH Wii Friend Code: 2581587414697466
Tagrineth  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats XD PBFO is a bitch, I just FC'd it myself in GH2.

My goals:
Put an X in this box: []
*loves dragons*
stuff i've done, insanely out of date
FingerQuick  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

inb4 I kill competition

Tagrineth: Nice lol, yeah that song is such a bitch... must've taken about 30 tries to get it

thanks

GHWoR Season 14 Leagues Champion
GH3 TTFAF FC - 6/3/2012
Join monthly GH3 Xbox LIVE GH Tournaments with us!

46|62|29|70|41|85|49|48|85|46|93|42
Full Series: 696/702
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: FingerQuickSH Wii Friend Code: 2581587414697466
dclapp  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldent enter if I was you because high school gh tordiments are a joke and you are way to good for them.

LlamaYip  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, this reminds me of some GH thing that my school did awhile ago. For sure, join it. Represent SH ! Also, make sure that your competition isn't incredibly hard, because if it is, focusing on just winning lol. If you have no competition whatsoever, then just showboat it all the way, it's really all that matters (except if you FC or 100% a song, that's always a cool thing to do with a crowd).

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: LlamaYip Wii Friend Code: 6484459093164883
SAW4135  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I say go for it

I mean, if you've really got nothing better to do haha definitely showboat. And get it on film haha I'm sure you'll completely own. Try not to get too bored though

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rule of thumb: If there are prizes, go for it :3

There's a tournament coming up for me too and since I know for a fact I'll win I figured why not join? Nothing to lose but lots of stuff to gain

My Accomplishments - GH | RB || My Youtube Channel || My Customs
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: YksiKaksiKolme
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DO EET!

Then everyone can be slack-jawed at how awesome you are.

I wish my school (or someplace in town) had another GH tournament.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
zoso9391  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey! I'm god at another game, a fighting one, doesn't matter which. The thing is I went to a tournement 2 months ago, thinking I might know a really good competition there. I fought 7 guys, won 1st prize, only 1 was good. Everyone was crappy. You know what was the best part? There was also cheap prices, but the people were "OMG! He can do the hardest thing in the game! He is incredible!" "OMG, look at those combos! HE IS GOD!" Lol. Those comments were the best.

In a month there's a GH tournement here also. 1st prize is a guitar. A dualshock tournement. I ROCK with a DS and the tournement is on hard, so I kinda just won it, lol but I still want to go. Believe me... people's comments are PRICELESS! Go there, kick some ass, and have fun.
bballcenter7  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

um....why wouldn't you play in it? Getting a reward for all of the hours you've put into this game would be a good thing, yes?

Bradmasta  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

go for it =p i won the one we had last year at my school (not much competition, but meh, what can you expect?) it was alot of fun and i seriously would recommend you go for it. good luck dude!
elScarecrow  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dude, do it. and be glad that you're guaranteed a win. We had a school tournament 2 years ago and i was up against FDXCpinballwiz, smokyprogg, and hotcarl (now retired). needless to say, at that time, smoky raped all of us.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: ESC57
elitewarrior500  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dude seriously just go for it.. easy prizes.. lol, also i wish my school did tournaments seriously cause my football team made me do GH at the 08 fall pep rally.. i think the school is just too scared to even put a tournament cause they probably know full well i would insta win so man u one lucky guy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, obviously go for it. I had that little competition a few weeks ago, during a week full of activities at the University. During the evening, there was a big ass party there, and then, at 3 AM, I had to go and play GH for my class. Even though I had drank a good bit (I stopped earlier, I didn't want to fall asleep during the songs >___>) I still won that thing like nothing. There was only 1 girl that could play on Expert, and even though she was beating me at the beginning of Satch Boogie because I was missing all over the place, Solo F kicked in and I ended up doubling her score... and I barely broke 200k >___> lol.

So, unless you're very unlucky, you'll win this thing without any trouble. And if you're unlucky... well you'll earn second place, like alexhaz when he went to one! xD And if you wanna get your friend to film it, go for it. Just make sure you don't go all cocky and asshole-ish or whatever, because that could turn around and hit you back pretty fast. :P If someone says "Ima beat you!" just reply "Ok." with a little smile.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 47, 48, 49  Next
Page 3 of 49

Jump to: