SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Race to 68/70 GH3X FC's!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Enginn  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

evilpacman18 wrote:
Lol if you guys were earlier in the race I'd join, but the only FCs in GH3 I have are my sightread FCs and a couple others cuz I just can't play that game, it sucks so bad. I do need to work on scores on it though so I could use some incentive. I probably couldn't do Take This Life though... I have to turn off the rest of the band just to 5* it cuz its rhythm is just totally off. It's disgusting.

On the strummed trills start with an upstrum so that way you downstrum all the higher notes. It really works, I got me re-FC in 2 tries a couple of weeks ago.
evilpacman18  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What 6 are you missing if you already have RaBl? That's really the only hard one.
Enginn  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

evilpacman18 wrote:
What 6 are you missing if you already have RaBl? That's really the only hard one.

Well I just got "My Curse" first try so the 5 left are; I'm in the band, In love, Nothing for me here, She bangs the drums and The way it ends.

I'm going to grind TWIE now and see how it goes.
evilpacman18  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are those hard or were you just lazy? I don't think I've played any of them.
dave0113  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

evilpacman18 wrote:
Are those hard or were you just lazy? I don't think I've played any of them.

Nothing For Me Here and The Way It Ends are the hardest ones he has left. If he gets The Way It Ends, then likely this will be a race for second place an hour after he gets The Way It Ends.

I however actually have some difficult FC's left:
- F.C.P.R.E.M.I.X.
- Knights Of Cydonia
- Holiday In Cambodia
- Take This Life
- The Way It Ends
- Raining Blood

I have technical FC's or all of the songs except Raining Blood, and -2 runs or better on all of those songs except Raining Blood. I have at least 5 or 6 runs where I only missed 1 note on both F.C.P.R.E.M.I.X. and Take This Life, which is very frustrating, and I've already gotten a 100% overstrum run on The Way It Ends.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess I'll join this, since seeing rivalries in my egosearch always gives me a bit of motivation to complete the task, and I really need to FC the three easy songs I have left in GH3, but I'm probably going to end up FCing One and TTFAF before any of them anyway.

sadied0g  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I'll join now. I have 65 FC's on GH3, and just had a reverse choke on Rabl, and a one mistake run of TWIE

Too bad TTL is impossible
Enginn  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Urr, I guess I'll add you guys. Just a note I'm retired so I won't be reaching 68.
CristianHero  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll join in on this too, even though Enginn isn't playing anymore D: I already conveniently have 67 FC's and I have F.C.P.R.E.M.I.X. and TWIE FC'd on video in my channel . Click on the www button to check out my channel.

So yeah, Raining Blood is next for 68 FC's, but that won't happen for a while.
Enginn  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lets get some action here guys, go go grind RaBl christian! Come to me if you need help with any part of flood
dave0113  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been working on this off and on, I'll have F.C.P.R.E.M.I.X. and Take This Life pretty soon once I can find time to play them, and Knights of Cydonia and Holiday In Cambodia shouldn't be too much after that. I want to save The Way It Ends for 67 even though I already have 100% on it. Still working on getting the tapping just right for Flood.

The main problem with my progress lately is that I've been working on too many other things too, such as leagues, GH5 80/85, GH3H FGFC, finishing off my scores for GH3E DLC, and I like to watch the Yankee game every now and then.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, I've broken down Flood! and Mosh 1. Now to get consistent at both sections.

Enginn, quick question. How did you hit the ending trills? If you say elbow strumming through it, then don't say anything XD.

I still need to get used to the RY+YB trills part, the OBOBBYBYO part, and the ending. Everything else in Flood! is good. Mosh 1 is meh, I'll work on it on Monday (there's no way I'm missing out on meeting girls today, lol).
Enginn  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CristianHero wrote:
Alright, I've broken down Flood! and Mosh 1. Now to get consistent at both sections.

Enginn, quick question. How did you hit the ending trills? If you say elbow strumming through it, then don't say anything XD.

I still need to get used to the RY+YB trills part, the OBOBBYBYO part, and the ending. Everything else in Flood! is good. Mosh 1 is meh, I'll work on it on Monday (there's no way I'm missing out on meeting girls today, lol).

I hit the end by strumming everything with my strumming hand and bring my hand up to trill and then back down to strum.

For the OBOBBYBYO bring your hand to either the 3rd or 4th position and try hitting it.

My method for the RY+YB trills (consistent for me) is to trill the first yellow with my fretting hand tap twice with my tapping hand then hit the 4th yellow with my fretting hand and keep it there. Elbow strum the Y strum in the middle and tap the YB trill.
CristianHero  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enginn, how exactly do you hit the ending trills? I'd like noticons and numbers at the bottom of them, black and red, please?
Enginn  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CristianHero wrote:
Enginn, how exactly do you hit the ending trills? I'd like noticons and numbers at the bottom of them, black and red, please?

- - - - - -- ---

2 4 -3 * 3 * 3 * 3 * 3 -3 2 -5 4 -3 * 3 * 3 * 3 * 3 -2 1 --5 4 ---3 * 3 * 3 * 3 * 3 * 3 * 3 * 3 * 3 1

S----S----------------------S---S----S----------------------S-----S S---S--------------------------------------S S

S = Strum
* = Tap
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: