ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
S11 Leagues - Leagues Complete
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kubuh  

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NicoHero wrote:
Thanks Boosmars ! ;)
Just a question, for signing up, I just have to put here on this topic what game and which difficulty I want to play in ?

No, you go to www.scorehero.com/leagues and choose leagues there when signups start on the 22nd

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure if this is just an oversight or intentional, but is there a GH:WT Hard League? There's a WT Expert League and Hard Leagues for every other game, but GH:WT Hard isn't on the list... I'm just wondering if you accidently skipped it or something, because I would love to do that one.
Jleggy12  

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm disappointed that there's no GH1 expert. I'm stuck at boarding school and I've only got my PS2, so I'd love to see that in there...

Maybe we could generate some interest? I heard that could change the staff's mind... *hint*

11:13 RheaultWnage_: it's -37°C where you live atm alex? :P
11:13 alexhaz64: -45 now/quite the cold front
11:14 Jleggy12: and that's in Kelvin :o
11:14 RheaultWnage_: damn thats pretty cold/-40 K xD/I think -45 is about the coldest I've ever felt
11:14 Jleggy12: round about -300 C :P
11:14 RheaultWnage_: maybe colder than what I've felt
11:14 alexhaz64: -38 >.>
11:15 RheaultWnage_: OH YOURE TALKING ABOUT THE NOTES LOL
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger PSN Name: Jleggy12
internetguy87  

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jleggy12 wrote:
I'm disappointed that there's no GH1 expert. I'm stuck at boarding school and I've only got my PS2, so I'd love to see that in there...

Maybe we could generate some interest? I heard that could change the staff's mind... *hint*

Too much overlap I would believe. A lot of the GH1 interest will be swallowed up by people playing the "Classic" league.

I play my game online
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: internetguy87
ipieteri  

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So if I sign up tomorrow, I won't have to be able to play until June 13th right? Since I'm going on vacation from June 5 till June 12..

Kubuh  

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ipieteri wrote:
So if I sign up tomorrow, I won't have to be able to play until June 13th right? Since I'm going on vacation from June 5 till June 12..

First sing ups start saturday, and if all your leagues make it then you don't have to sign up again. If one of the leagues you sign up for don't have enough people then you'll be able to sign up for something else sometime before the 13th, the actual playing starts on June 13th

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is my first time joining leagues (if I can make it). Can I enter in two though? Also, how many times can you post a high score in case you redux/do better in a song? Finally, where do I sign up when it's May 22nd?
Jayhero  

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CristianHero wrote:
This is my first time joining leagues (if I can make it). Can I enter in two though? Also, how many times can you post a high score in case you redux/do better in a song? Finally, where do I sign up when it's May 22nd?
I can answer your first question. You can join up to 10 leagues.

Guitar Hero Expert FCs?
GH1-26 ~ GH2-2 2 ~ GH80s-18 ~ GH3-\(0_o)/
The amazing customs songs I've made and charted...
youtube.com/w1mz11
internetguy87  

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jayhero wrote:
CristianHero wrote:

You can redux a song as many times as you would like until the minute the deadline is up =D.

I would highly suggest to everyone to submit your first run when you get it! No one else can see this score, and that way if you forget/get busy you have something in. Never know, if a lot of people don't submit that could get you a bunch of points even if its no where near your best!

I play my game online
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: internetguy87
dave0113  

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

internetguy87 wrote:
Jayhero wrote:
CristianHero wrote:

You can redux a song as many times as you would like until the minute the deadline is up =D.

I would highly suggest to everyone to submit your first run when you get it! No one else can see this score, and that way if you forget/get busy you have something in. Never know, if a lot of people don't submit that could get you a bunch of points even if its no where near your best!

More like submit your first score so that you have a score, because if a lot of people don't submit scores then we won't have a Season 12.

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jayhero wrote:
CristianHero wrote:
I thought you could only join 2.

3926 0220 0199 1364
superspaz117  

Location: Pluto, occasionally hiding from Jesus in the centre of the sun

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

joekickass1234 wrote:
Jayhero wrote:
CristianHero wrote:
I thought you could only join 2.

Kubuh wrote:
4 songs a week for solo leagues and 2 songs a week for band leagues (99% sure it's 2 songs for coop as well as FB).

So you can basically sign up for 2 solo leagues and 1 band league

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sign-Ups are open, I already singed up for XBass on RB2 and GH5!
arvain  

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh cool, i'm almost done (need confirmation for a coop league), but jeeeeeeeesus, i wanted to sign up for so many more !! like gh2, or old school gh, gh5 omb.... ah well, maybe i will, if those i signed up for are being dropped

No wt omb made me a sad arvain though T_T
werelord  

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess I could give these leagues a shot. Count me in for WT and SHvox. Also me and kire up for SH co-op our team name will be Warriors of Time.

Last edited by werelord on Sat May 22, 2010 5:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Wii Friend Code: 4849421951901212
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 5 of 10

Jump to: