ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Unofficial ScoreHero Guitar GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 180, 181, 182 ... 217, 218, 219  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PinkiePie91 wrote:
2003041 wrote:
PinkiePie91 wrote:
It'll be quite fun watching the first... month or so of (probably) major switches in the top 25 or so (Not sure how the scoring system works for the game) Wonder if it'll be added to the 660 or just the grand total board. I'm excited.

I am going to play the HELL out of this game just to get up the ranks quickly! I also recently dug up GHOT Modern Hits, so that'll add up me on the grand total board! I also need motivation to keep doing Band Hero. Maybe I'll split the time between each game to not make it stale.
Well, let's make it an Xbox One and a DS. :p, Maybe I can have rank one for /one/ day. And thank you for reminding me I still have band hero to redux.

Well I just remembered why I never finished the GHOT games.... I need a DS Lite because my original DS is awful and likes to drop strums like crazy...

thewinnerisgeeg: like feed the dogs and eat minipockets and ice cream
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: a2003041 PSN Name: a2003041
PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2003041 wrote:
PinkiePie91 wrote:
2003041 wrote:
PinkiePie91 wrote:
It'll be quite fun watching the first... month or so of (probably) major switches in the top 25 or so (Not sure how the scoring system works for the game) Wonder if it'll be added to the 660 or just the grand total board. I'm excited.

I am going to play the HELL out of this game just to get up the ranks quickly! I also recently dug up GHOT Modern Hits, so that'll add up me on the grand total board! I also need motivation to keep doing Band Hero. Maybe I'll split the time between each game to not make it stale.
Well, let's make it an Xbox One and a DS. :p, Maybe I can have rank one for /one/ day. And thank you for reminding me I still have band hero to redux.

Well I just remembered why I never finished the GHOT games.... I need a DS Lite because my original DS is awful and likes to drop strums like crazy...
So DS Lite for the DS games = win? (I haven't kept up with handholds in... years)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PinkiePie91 wrote:
2003041 wrote:
PinkiePie91 wrote:
2003041 wrote:
PinkiePie91 wrote:

So DS Lite for the DS games = win? (I haven't kept up with handholds in... years)

At least in my case yeah, but overall the lite is better for strumming and keeping combos.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: a2003041 PSN Name: a2003041
SlasherManEXE  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will probably play through the entirety of GHL in one day

And arvain, how do you know for a fact it will only be in grand total? It has the "Guitar Hero" surname, and it's on console. It fits the requirements for the first board. It should be in the guitar hero leaderboard.

Cabanon  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this shouldnt be in grand total board. it's a new GH title, not a spin-off.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:

I feel like it should, but obviously only the songs that come in the game.

PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
Yeah... that's how I'm feeling about it. But, a confirmation from Bushi should be quite soon (Or whenever the game comes out) if it's on the Grand total board or the 660 + however many songs are on GH:L. I also plan to play through all of the songs in one day (Dependant on if my hand is healed more/ect.) So... let's hope no one else in the top ten decides to do that the first week of the games release... One week will be just fine with me being first :p (even though I highly doubt no one will touch it for an entire week/that I'll be good enough at it in just one week to push me to #1).

If it(it? really me?) Bushi /does/ decide to be put on the Grand Total, it /won't/ matter too much imo. I agree that it should be on the other board, but either way, I'll be fine with it.

Also @2003041 Thank you very much, as you pretty much saved me future money on not buying a regular DS. Much appreciated ^.^

Sorry for calling you an "it" Bushi, but... you might be a robot, you never know.

Last edited by PinkiePie91 on Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PinkiePie91 wrote:
Cabanon wrote:
Yeah... that's how I'm feeling about it. But, a confirmation from Bushi should be quite soon (Or whenever the game comes out) if it's on the Grand total board or the 660 + however many songs are on GH:L. I also plan to play through all of the songs in one day (Dependant on if my hand is healed more/ect.) So... let's hope no one else in the top ten decides to do that the first week of the games release... One week will be just fine with me being first :p (even though I highly doubt no one will touch it for an entire week/that I'll be good enough at it in just one week to push me to #1).

If it /does/ decide to be put on the Grand Total, it /won't/ matter too much imo. I agree that it should be on the other board, but either way, I'll be fine with it.

Also @2003041 Thank you very much, as you pretty much saved me future money on not buying a regular DS. Much appreciated

Just make sure it's not a DSi either. The DSi was the first one to stop GBA support.

Cabanon  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2003041 wrote:
Cabanon wrote:

I feel like it should, but obviously only the songs that come in the game.

of course only the on-disc stuff has to be in it. GHTV should not be anywhere, it's just DLC imo.

off-topic a bit, finding new DS Lite is a pita, at least around. also the price are crazy high, almost as high as 3ds lol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
finding new DS Lite is a pita, at least around. also the price are crazy high, almost as high as 3ds lol

Why not a used one at GameStop? Should be less than $100
8/7/18 - Fury of the Storm FC

On Jan 24, 2016, AdamHero wrote:
peach you are good at guitar hero
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Peachfanclub PSN Name: Peachfanclub Wii Friend Code: 0475108893170582
SlasherManEXE  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peachfanclub wrote:
Cabanon wrote:
finding new DS Lite is a pita, at least around. also the price are crazy high, almost as high as 3ds lol

I got my used DS Lite for $50 a couple years ago, still works great.

Cabanon  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peachfanclub wrote:
Cabanon wrote:

there's no DS Lite at Gamestop since years here. it makes no sense to pay more for something 4 years old older that is worst and smaller than it's new thing. Im a cheap ass and used to see them at 20-30 but now under 50 it's hard to find. piss me off cuz I've bought what seemed to be good 2 DS Lite and both had a bad screen. tried to replace them with ebay crap but didnt work. they're now sitting in pieces doing nothing. gotta sell em for parts now.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not dead, just busy with work stuff, then too tired and too much going on at home. Not a robot, or it would have been updated. If the new game has stand alone songs that have normal multipliers, etc it will be tracked. If it is a full game, preferably disc then its definetely going in the first column, otherwise in the Grand Total. Update hopefully next week.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
parzrevenge  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So does this confirm that 660 will be 705 officially?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bushidox wrote:
Not dead, just busy with work stuff, then too tired and too much going on at home. Not a robot, or it would have been updated. If the new game has stand alone songs that have normal multipliers, etc it will be tracked. If it is a full game, preferably disc then its definetely going in the first column, otherwise in the Grand Total. Update hopefully next week.
Don't worry Bushi, you've only kept this board consistently updated for over 5 years another week won't kill us ! Shouldn't be a long time till I hit your Bass boards (Well expert at least.)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 180, 181, 182 ... 217, 218, 219  Next
Page 181 of 219

Jump to: