ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
The New School H-UBERLIST: I CONQUER THE LIST! Arvain conquers -1!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LlamaYip  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dave0113 wrote:
I haven't tried Satch Boogie in over a year, I just remember thinking it was impossible the last time I tried it. When I get back to World Tour I will be very happy if I prove myself wrong, I just don't want to assume I can do it easily until I get the chance to try it again. I also already have a tech FC of GH3 TTFAF, so I know that won't be a problem. It will just take a lot of grinding (ugh). I honestly don't know if I'll be able to get Trogdor though, as I've never played that engine on PAL before.
Haha I've had the tech FC for over a year and I know it's going to be, by far, the hardest FC I've ever done and it'll be a problem lol. :P

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: LlamaYip Wii Friend Code: 6484459093164883
dave0113  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LlamaYip wrote:
Haha I've had the tech FC for over a year and I know it's going to be, by far, the hardest FC I've ever done and it'll be a problem lol.

How about this, as soon as I finish playing 80's, which I'll try and do tomorrow because I don't have school or work, instead of going back to GH2 I'll go to GH3 and we can race for the FC. That will give us both motivation.

I know TTFAF seems like an insurmountable task to FC, but I really think that both of us can get it if we start working on it again. The only really hard sections are Herman's Solo and Twin Solo, and I think consistency will come for all of the other "choke-able" sections (Post Insanity II, Grinding Scales I and II, Climactic Build-Up, Rampaging Dragons) after playing the song again. There are way too few FC's of this song, and I think that number needs to increase.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dave0113 wrote:
LlamaYip wrote:
Haha I've had the tech FC for over a year and I know it's going to be, by far, the hardest FC I've ever done and it'll be a problem lol.

How about this, as soon as I finish playing 80's, which I'll try and do tomorrow because I don't have school or work, instead of going back to GH2 I'll go to GH3 and we can race for the FC. That will give us both motivation.

I know TTFAF seems like an insurmountable task to FC, but I really think that both of us can get it if we start working on it again. The only really hard sections are Herman's Solo and Twin Solo, and I think consistency will come for all of the other "choke-able" sections (Post Insanity II, Grinding Scales I and II, Climactic Build-Up, Rampaging Dragons) after playing the song again. There are way too few FC's of this song, and I think that number needs to increase.

this would be a really good race....i'd watch

I'd only seriously think about a FSFC when I had everything but trogdor and ttfaf FCed.....which won't happen for me

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Massive inactivity from me But today i finally finished ghWoR Hgtr, and got Sudden death. BWoLP will happen one day next summer or some time when it won't be 13°c inside (and -47°c outside) and my fingers will stop being blue -_-
LlamaYip  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

newuser1234 wrote:
dave0113 wrote:
LlamaYip wrote:

This would be a really fun race.

this would be a really good race....i'd watch

I'd only seriously think about a FSFC when I had everything but trogdor and ttfaf FCed.....which won't happen for me
Yes, TTFAF is super hard but it seems like you're pretty confident about approaching it so I guess, why shouldn't I be as confident as well? Also, I think it would be fun if we raced for a higher score as well; I've been working on getting the most points out of every activation in the song that I can. And since you're a great squeezer that would be fun.

Except I actually have to get around to playing haha

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: LlamaYip Wii Friend Code: 6484459093164883
dave0113  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ I'm in kind of a GH rut right now, and haven't played for 2 weeks. Hopefully this will pass in the next couple of days and I can finish off GH 80's Medium, so I can move on to GH3. I'll let you know when I finally finish off GH 80's Medium. Also, I'd be all for trying to squeeze the hardest Hard song in the entire series, might be fun.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plop. Hit da laits happened pretty easily (I was wasting some time playing some Hgtr so I tried this one). But then I tried MoP, and I doubt it'll happen soon. That broken note is so stupid
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My 2nd ever GH vid, too.

There's one down for WT.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
conlan22  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok ill join this one too
these are the ones I have already

GHWT:
Zakk Wylde Guitar Duel

GHSH:
Play With Me
Raining Blood
Beast and the Harlot

GH5:
Done With Everything, Die For Nothing
Scatterbrain
21st Century Schizoid Man
Brianstorm
sadied0g  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why are there two llamayips?

Go ahead and add me in, I'll start working on this shortly. None yet though

EDIT: Also shouldn't llamayip's name be bolded in the list on conquerors, since he got all 24, whereas newuser only got 23/24.

Also got scream aim fire for 1/4 on WT, pics later
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1: should be Conlan. i guess I missed it.
2: Pretty sure its Llama's name that's bolded...
3: lemme add you, then.
4: Scream aim Fire!
5: ???
6: PROFIT!!

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
LlamaYip  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol

I actually don't have BWoLP, so newuser is the only one to have completely conquered the list.

Dumb GHWoR game not working >_>

sadied0g  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gratz on SAF!

I just realized I'm never gonna be able to finish this list because hot for teacher and satch boogie both suck the pp. How do you not miss in solo D? (for satch)

Also got Zakk Wylde Guitar Duel 2nd try!

2/4 in WT, time for metallica
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bah, SaF and ZW are easy-peasy. But it's Satch and Teacher that'll be bitches, all right.

Btw, Sadie, are those the only New School songs you have?

sadied0g  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well I got One on GHM now, but yea the only one's I have are the one's I've posted so far
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: