SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Going for WoR FG1st (91/93 1sts)|Ranked 1st GH3X/GHWoR/GHM
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kyl3Ruth  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2022 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alexhaz64 wrote:
Once again you have made refreshing the SH homepage an exciting event! I seriously look forward to every new first you put out in the game. That level of domination is absolutely unprecedented. You are 100% the GOAT squeezer.

Not to mention your FCing ability! CW is an amazing FC, and despite you having been close for a little while, is still super impressive that you finally nailed it. And 1st place on the first FC is downright sexy

Thanks alex!! Chemical Warfare was my biggest worry going into GHWoR ngl, I put about 8-10 hours into practicing it, and 8 hours of runs I'd say. It took half of that 8-10 practice hours just to tech FC it, but I ended up FCing solo 1 5x in a row. Just didn't grind it extensively ever since I was also squeezing and beating my own 1sts whenever GHWoR was on.

And I also cannot be more satisfied with the score, moose claims it's the best score in the game hands down, which is a confidence boost that I can pull off the fury 1st. I hit every squeeze I've ever hit in CW in that run, it was my best squeezing run ever of it and I happened to FC it luckily. There's probably only 200 left in the annihilation act that I never hit to begin with. I even triple squeezed the solo 1 act lol.

I've had issues with my strum switches that I'm getting fixed atm, after that ties that bind should be fine, and black widow I can get any run, it just needs some time committed to grind it. I'm still not 100% consistent at G or I in fury, that's why I'm saving fury for last, hopefully I'll be consistent enough at those on my first FC where I will feel fine reFCing if I don't get first. ukog's score on fury is just about as good as his ttfaf score, it's basically one of my scores, idk how else to describe it. Fingers crossed.
Kyl3Ruth  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jellu wrote:
The total destruction of GHWoR scores has been very interesting to watch! Considering that you have TTFAF FC surely you can get this FGFC, waiting for the full game 1st place.

Yeah I can get this FGFC for sure, I have my biggest worry out of the way now (CW). It's just cleaning up some of my scores, beating my own 1sts on some of them and getting the rest of the 1sts, it should be done by the end of August at the latest I intend. And then I have a GH3 TTFAF 1st and ItO FC awaiting me...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just want to say in the age of Clone Hero and crazy charting, I'm so glad that one person is taking it upon themselves to just dominate the OG games. It's something I've been waiting for for a good while and have been just slowly watching. Amazing work and seriously root you on to just destroy everything.

thewinnerisgeeg: like feed the dogs and eat minipockets and ice cream
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: a2003041 PSN Name: a2003041
Kyl3Ruth  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2003041 wrote:
I just want to say in the age of Clone Hero and crazy charting, I'm so glad that one person is taking it upon themselves to just dominate the OG games. It's something I've been waiting for for a good while and have been just slowly watching. Amazing work and seriously root you on to just destroy everything.

Thank you very mind for the kind words <3 I'm definitely not going to go at optimizing every game like I have for the Rock Band series, GH3, GHVH and GHWoR. There already is someone who destroyed the entire GH series though, and that would be aWiseMoose. He has FSFC and has gone hard getting crazy scores in every game. He has the best FSFC for sure. If I do get I'm the One after finishing GHWoR, I will be going for the FSFC. And I will go back to get GH3 TTFAF 1st after GHWoR at some point as well. I just hope I can finish GHWoR this month.
bushidox  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Somebody had a really good day on WoR.
You redid a couple of your own high scores.
You nearly got a FC and 1st on BWolP.
You got a Ties that Bind FC and nearly got 1st as well.

Insane for one day. Looking forward to future progress.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
Kyl3Ruth  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bushidox wrote:
Somebody had a really good day on WoR.
You redid a couple of your own high scores.
You nearly got a FC and 1st on BWolP.
You got a Ties that Bind FC and nearly got 1st as well.

Insane for one day. Looking forward to future progress.

I definitely did! Unfortunate I over squeezing the reverse tick on the last act of Ties That Bind and it dropped 360 points there.

My guitar had been understrumming on downstrums 10% of the time whenever going over 16.5-17 nps it turned out. I have no idea how long it's been going on, but for months at a minimum. For the several 100% overstrum runs I had of Ties That Bind with the broken strum switches, I was basically FCing it at 110% speed, I was basically strumming at like 19 nps for the entire 23 secs, but with the added problem of basically having RNG for switching lanes on an up or down strum based on how many understrums I had.

Ties That Bind is still hard on the GHWoR engine, but with the new strum switches Moose gave me it's definitely an easier reFC than any of the big four for me now. The broken strum switches probably are why I had such issues with Chemical Warfare 2D as well, I was probably double and triple strumming too fast.

I'm at 82/93 untied 1sts now. I took all of Fug's untied 1sts as of a few hours ago when I broke the tied 1st I had on Lasso with him. He's down to just Slow Hands and Bodies tied 1sts, which are both unbeatable optimals. I'll be able to get an united 1st on Machinehead and I'm Not Okay (I Promise) as well. Meaning Slow Hands, Bodies, and Tick Tick Boom are true optimals I can only tie 1st on. I'm not going for the extra tick on Waidmanns Heil ever too, that will also stay as a tied 1st. Meaning 89/93 untied 1sts and 93/93 1sts is now the goal :D

Btw with the -1 on black widow and ties that bind fc score bumps, I'm now just 4,787 from taking 1st overall.
Edit: Updated after Ties That Bind ReFC 1st place. Only 3,855 from 1st overall now!
Second Edit: After Black Widow FC, my total was pushed to 34,596,801 and 1st overall by 1,682 overall. This was with 92/93 FCs and a 834,822 -22 Fury (-22,939 from 1st on Fury)

Third Edit: I stopped playing in August, derusting Fury I quickly got a 841,471 on Fury (09/01/22). This put me at:
-34,603,450 total score, increased 1st overall margin to 8,488
-1,267 ahead of GHWoR community total w/o my scores (34,602,183)

I'll be 1st overall with a Black Widow FC, before touching Fury again. And I'll likely reach 1st overall by 25K+ with the Fury FC/FGFC. As of now I am 22,289 ahead of Moose with the 88 1sts I have and I don't see how I won't gain another 3k over Moose getting those last 5 1sts.

Edit: Updated after Ties That Bind ReFC+1st Place. 89/93 1sts (83 Untied) and 22,957 ahead of Moose across 89 songs, 1st by 25k looks guaranteed with a FGFC now!
Second edit: This is after Black Widow FC and derusting Fury for a new high score of 841,471. 24,070 ahead of Moose across 91 songs.

Last edited by Kyl3Ruth on Fri Sep 02, 2022 3:00 am; edited 1 time in total
JohnnyGrey  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome job on keeping with the insane scores

Hopefully BWOLP FC comes soon, and hopefully you get the score you want on the first FC

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JohnnyGrey wrote:
Awesome job on keeping with the insane scores

Hopefully BWOLP FC comes soon, and hopefully you get the score you want on the first FC

I took a break for 4 days and came back and got Black Widow right away actually. Score isn't bad too. Now I have Fury, GH3 TTFAF 1st and I'm the One FC staring me down. Can't believe GHWoR is almost done within two months.
CyanCrayon86948  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude I haven't been on discord for like two days. I open up ScoreHero to get ready for more BWoLP runs and your 1st place is sitting right there on the home page lol. Congrats! I'm looking forward to that FGFC man.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: CyanCrayon86948
bushidox  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, nice score on Widow. You just have three left of the insane songs on your list. I wondered if you were going to go for good reFC scores on Speeding and Sudden Death inbetween Fury grinds. Other than those three songs on WoR you mostly just have ticks left right? Crazy stuff.

Congrats on your 1st place over Moose!
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
Kyl3Ruth  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2022 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bushidox wrote:
Wow, nice score on Widow. You just have three left of the insane songs on your list. I wondered if you were going to go for good reFC scores on Speeding and Sudden Death inbetween Fury grinds. Other than those three songs on WoR you mostly just have ticks left right? Crazy stuff.

Congrats on your 1st place over Moose!

Thank you very much for the kind words <3 And as far as I know, it's under 10 songs left now that have another squeeze possible on them... So yes basically optimal or just ticks left on everything. GHWoR is more optimized now than GH3 was before I came to GH3. And GHWoR has ESG.

I've been pretty laid back, not going that hard on GH atm still, but I have GHWoR Fury, GHVH I'm the One and GH3 TTFAF 1sts to get now. I think I will just start working at all three of them, instead of going at one of them, meaning it could take longer for any one of them to happen, but when one does the others will be much closer. We'll see.
alexhaz64  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems that your domination has extended to WoR. Another 1st overall, likely never to be taken again. Especially once you FC FotS. I gotta say, seeing all that green is extremely satisfying, lol. This level of domination is practically unheard of outside of Tanner with GH E+M lol.

Can't wait to see what you can pull off next
2:59 alexhaz64: I'm like 6th place on that song
2:59 alexhaz64: pretty neat
2:59 alexhaz64: :p
2:59 JohnnyGrey: No Alex, I don't care how good your score is
2:59 JohnnyGrey: DAMMIT
2:59 alexhaz64: XD
alexhaz64 flexes
2:59 psxfreak101: too slow on the trigger there, boyo
2:59 alexhaz64: that seems to be the case all night
2:59 JohnnyGrey: I've been too slow a few times tonight
2:59 JohnnyGrey: GDSAKj hfask
2:59 psxfreak101: XD
2:59 alexhaz64: LMAO
2:59 alexhaz64: OMG
psxfreak101 actua-loling
Kyl3Ruth  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2022 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alexhaz64 wrote:
Seems that your domination has extended to WoR. Another 1st overall, likely never to be taken again. Especially once you FC FotS. I gotta say, seeing all that green is extremely satisfying, lol. This level of domination is practically unheard of outside of Tanner with GH E+M lol.

Can't wait to see what you can pull off next

Yo thx for the support homie, && Yeah I hit basically every squeeze in GHWoR for 80+ of the songs, GHWoR is now more optimized than GH3 was before I came to GH3 for sure. I added right under 20k to GHWoR.

I'm guessing you mean domination in terms of all 1sts for every game being just me and tanner. Because of course apethehippy, elscarecrow, JPrez and Moose have basically had full game 1sts or near it on X Guitar. But yeah I guess me and tanner are unique for doing it across many games (I basically did the entire RB series like this already too lol).

I am hoping to not get burned out again, it really hit me hard a month ago. Actually around the Chemical Warfare grind I stopped liking playing, but I have some fire back. I didn't play much at all last month, ended up taking an unintentional 3-4 week break, just having no interest. But now I'm motivated again and derusting. Went from -22 to -11 on Fury in a full run.
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2022 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you might want to change your 100% score with a -11 miss on FotS.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2022 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That fury run reminds me of THIS old scene:
https://c.tenor.com/ZHlatXexIJkAAAAd/tinman-oz.gif
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 8 of 10

Jump to: