ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
S12: GH3 Expert Guitar League - Sammy90 & TXSilvercloud Win!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
this1neguy  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope I can actually get a chance to play...we're supposed to get all the snow in the world tonight and I'm not currently where my Xbox is, and if I end up snowed in (classes are already cancelled for tomorrow) I don't know when I'll get the chance to go over to my mom's house to play the songs. Ergh...guess I should have taken advantage of Sunday to play, but oh well, that ship's sailed.
Silly wrote:
yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
I hope the April Fool's joke is expertwin becoming a mod

Reports coming in that over five hundred thousand players of the Guitar Hero and Rock Band games have simultaneously committed seppuku
Fhdra  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xtremecarbon wrote:
Fhdra wrote:
Oh God, Nothing For Me Here is gonna be the toughy. I think that song will split the great from really great this week...

My hands hurt already. Haha. I'm eager to post how I'm doing but thats a no no.

Wait, are we allowed to post our scores in 'Manage Scores' or should I take them down?

this1neguy  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fhdra wrote:
xtremecarbon wrote:
Fhdra wrote:
Oh God, Nothing For Me Here is gonna be the toughy. I think that song will split the great from really great this week...

Wait, are we allowed to post our scores in 'Manage Scores' or should I take them down?

You're not allowed to post scores in the regular scores page until after the due date for league scores passes.
Silly wrote:
yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:

Reports coming in that over five hundred thousand players of the Guitar Hero and Rock Band games have simultaneously committed seppuku
ShonSuperStar  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What the HELL is wrong with that 3rd squeeze in NFMH. Seriously, I miss the note trying to back end every time :S

GesterX - "This has got to be one of Wales' top 5 accomplishments of all time. "
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Shon Super Star
this1neguy  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShonSuperStar wrote:
What the HELL is wrong with that 3rd squeeze in NFMH. Seriously, I miss the note trying to back end every time :S

Maybe try squeezing the frontend a little later so you don't have to strum the backend quite so early. That's what I did for that squeeze on hard and it worked out; haven't tried it on expert but the same principle applies. There's a little more room in the frontend than the path shows, so you can squeeze it a bit later than you might initially think.
Silly wrote:
yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:

Fhdra  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this1neguy wrote:
Fhdra wrote:
xtremecarbon wrote:
Fhdra wrote:

You're not allowed to post scores in the regular scores page until after the due date for league scores passes.

Alright, thanks. I took them down...

dave0113  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think it's actually against the rules to input your scores obtained during leagues under manage scores while the week is still active. It is frowned upon though. The only thing you can't do is post your scores in the league threads.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all! I'm participating to the GH3X League and I gotta say, I improved all of my scores, just 1 FC though...how many chances do I have to pass to playoffs? P.S: Sorry for the Off Topic but..Who could help me with making of signature with my "goals"? Thanks for replies
Deak2112  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep it's Official, I hate grinding NFMH more than any song in the series. I hereby declare it my mortal enemy. It took 1000 tries 2 years ago when I FCed it and it's just as bad now. I think I have literally missed every single note in that song at least once. I might have to settle for less than what I'm capable of for that song cause if I keep grinding it I'll probably kill myself.

For lulz my Wiki and for My Youtube Channel

Free Bird since 11/9/2009
My only regret is that I only have one life to give for my Lord
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: Deak2112
xtremecarbon  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Biospartan90 wrote:
Hi all! I'm participating to the GH3X League and I gotta say, I improved all of my scores, just 1 FC though...how many chances do I have to pass to playoffs? P.S: Sorry for the Off Topic but..Who could help me with making of signature with my "goals"? Thanks for replies

The way leagues work is that at the end of the week, you are given "x" amount of points for your ranking for a particular song. So say you get 1st on The Metal, that gives you 100 points, and if you get 2nd it's slightly lower (60 or 80 something I can't remember). You'll get to playoffs if you have enough points at the end of week 4. I think it's like the top 10 or around that.

For your sig, click on Profile up at the top where your inbox is, scroll down to signature, and just do something like this:

[ ] 1st for a song in S12 GH3X
[ ] 4/4 FC for "X" week.

I'd wait until AFTER that particular week to put in your sig whether or not you met your goals, to keep the spirit of competition healthy (you're not allowed to give hints on how you're doing throughout the week)

Or whatever you want your goals to be. Be warned, there are some awesome players in this league.

My Accomplishments
Hey, I FINALLY have Rock Band 3! And with Cymbals for Pro Mode! Add XBL if you want to play. The best way to contact me is through Twitter
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: xtremecarbonSH PSN Name: xtremecarbon Wii Friend Code: 1874701833916044
trevster10  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, I have to work tomorrow after school, and Saturday all day/night, so I had to do my songs tonight.

I must say, I'm quite happy.

Good luck to everyone else down the homestretch!

Goals -
45 GH3X FC's [X]
50 GH3X FC's [ ]
GH3X FG5* [66/70]
Come join my GH3 rivalry!
Need your "Leagues" fix? Come join the Summer Leagues!
aikaline  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pretty sure I'm dropping out my guitar is busted.

Edit: nevermind, found an old Kramer in my closet, I hate the thing though but at least I'll be able to continue.

Ya i threw my other guitar against my wall while playing nfmh, just had a really bad day with shit and then when i tried playing GH shit just got ridiculously bad and i just lost it for a moment.

trevster10  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing constitutes throwing your guitar against the wall.

Goals -
45 GH3X FC's [X]
50 GH3X FC's [ ]
GH3X FG5* [66/70]
Come join my GH3 rivalry!
Need your "Leagues" fix? Come join the Summer Leagues!
aikaline  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trevster10 wrote:
Nothing constitutes throwing your guitar against the wall.

Lol i know it's sooo bad, I instantly regretted it and was shocked i did that. I think the fact i had so much on my mind before playing didn't really help at all, oh well it's not something that will ever happen again. And it's not as if i royally beat the hell out of the thing, it had no strap and just had a "fuck this game" moment and just tossed it without thinking, my room is small and it smacked the wall at a decent speed and when i picked it up the green fret didn't work.

Fhdra  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aikaline wrote:
pretty sure I'm dropping out my guitar is busted.

Edit: nevermind, found an old Kramer in my closet, I hate the thing though but at least I'll be able to continue.

Ya i threw my other guitar against my wall while playing nfmh, just had a really bad day with shit and then when i tried playing GH shit just got ridiculously bad and i just lost it for a moment.

If it makes you feels any better, I threw my whole GH:WT Drum Kit on the ground. Like, I literally had it over my head and threw it on the ground. It actually works fine still, besides a broken leg...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 2 of 20

Jump to: