ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
dramacomic: Miss Murder (GHSH) FC! / 21,090 overall FCs!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 122, 123, 124, 125, 126  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I knew it was gonna hapen, but still, damn good job, drama.

Shame you can't get 5K Keys FCs, only about 1K. That would be so epic.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
sjay  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations on the Hard difficulty billion drama. It was always going to be you who got there first and undeniably the one who deserved too as well. Glad your back!
psxfreak101  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

<3
Accomplishments (Latest: GHM FCs #19-#30: Lots Of Stuff!) | My videos

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: psxfreak101
dramacomic  
Neversoft QA
Neversoft QA

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@void - Yeah I'm not sure about 5K FCs per instrument where keys is concerned, especially since that's a limited number. Even adding Pro Keys FCs I'm still not even at 1K but we'll see! Especially if I can accrue some more of the DLC with keys support since I don't have all that much.

@sjay - Great to be back in the habit!! Who'd have thought being first/top of a random wiki chart would be so satisfying Definitely chasing your unique bass total at the moment and hope to see us both in the 10 figure totals for this in the months to come

@psx - <3333333333333333 missed you - but you know you'll always find me popping up eventually and hope to reconnect more when time allows. Also, more <333333333

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well lets see, according to this thread
http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32456
there are 568+475 total RB3 + Blitz + DLC + RBN tracks that have a pro key part. Assuming that song with keys has a pro key part (probably not true, we can safely assume 2x that number, once for Pro once for non pro.
1043 tracks x 2 x4 difficulties = 8,332 possible, which would open the possibility of 5k FCs, but that's pretty crazy. Let's assume a much more reasonable situation:
1043 Easy Keys
1000 Easy Pro Keys
1040 Medium Keys
800 Medium Pro Keys
800 Hard Keys
400 Hard Pro Keys
600 Expert Keys
200 Expert Pro Keys
that's 5200ish possible FCs on keys + Pro Keys. Not saying you'd buy that much, but its a thing that COULD happen. Much more realistic to me, anyway, would be RB3 + Blitz + 200 or so DLC or about 300 tracks to work from instead of 1000. So, lets say you have some MAD Pro Keys skills and call that 2000ish possible. Hell, subtract Pro Keys and we are still talking about 1000 Keys FCs, a more sane number. I dunno what your library looks like but there you go.[/url]
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and the quest begins, gotta thanks bushi for that !

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to see you here, drama! Wherever I come across it, I always think of your avatar as "dramacomic's avatar" before I remember oh yeah, it's also a Pearl Jam thing.

I'm glad you're doing well in life and still coming back to put up insane milestones on these games (and on Hard to boot). And you've got 5000 FCs on each difficulty on the horizon! Keep doing crazy things!
sjay  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dramacomic wrote:

@sjay - Great to be back in the habit!! Who'd have thought being first/top of a random wiki chart would be so satisfying Definitely chasing your unique bass total at the moment and hope to see us both in the 10 figure totals for this in the months to come

Glad to see you have your focus back
dramacomic  
Neversoft QA
Neversoft QA

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@bushidox - Thanks for breaking that down as far as Keys is concerned! Although I'm not really as big a fan of Keys as I used to be tbh since most of the Expert charts are obnoxious (most have long periods of nothing and then require you to FC sweeps or glissandos or what have you so when you invariably miss you have to sit through the boring bits again). I doubt I'm going to have all 1043 songs with Keys support in my library at any given time... I think some may have already expired? I do enjoy Pro Keys on lower difficulties, but even on Easy and Medium they're time consuming, so we'll see how it shakes out. Not really a priority at the moment but not totally abandoned. "2000ish possible" as you say sounds about right for down the line :)

@Cabanon - I know right?! Bushidox sure is a pro at figuring out our possible journeys!

@Doughboy!!! - Great to see your name pop in to say hello again, it has been quite some time but glad you still remember the Pearl Jam icon as "me" instead Hope life is treating you well, and rest assured I will perpetually be doing crazy things around here.

@sjay - Indeed, I will need even more of my focus than usual since you are DOMINATING WoR/bass/DLC/all difficulties at the moment, nicely done!

Happy 2017 scorehero!! Nothing too major since last update but I've been trying to tackle my GH and RB DLC library on Expert Bass (among others) on the journey to 5000 Medium and Expert FCs. To meet this milestone I will currently need 246 FCs on Medium and 158 FCs on Expert. Totally do-able. If I run out of bass (which I will on the GH side) then there's always plenty of vox even if I don't get any more RB DLC. Spreadsheet totals are current as of today as well.

Along the way, I managed to snag:

This is a Third Eye Blind song that was a surprisingly difficult FC to chase due to a strummy outro and a few awkward things throughout. An unlikely candidate for Tier 4 difficulty (not that those were ever wholly accurate). It took quite a lot of attempts, but funnily enough, shortly thereafter it helped me FC Dueling Banjos on bass in one go. In any event, among the various bass FCs I've managed in the past week I was proud enough of Can You Take Me to consider it an accomplishment worth sharing, even if only one or two other people have any idea how impressive or unimpressive it may be!

Here's to a Happy New Year

Last edited by dramacomic on Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
sjay  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good evening dramacomic ! Great to see that your still in your usual good spirited mood :D

On the highly anticipated bass billion... I'm gonna predict right now, that you will get there first. I'm too busy messing about with Easy FGFC'S at the moment to worry about it. Although I have some songs in the bank, I have nowhere near enough to get there yet.
Also don't forget the seldom spoke about GHWOR billionaire, I'm sure that's going to happen in 2017. Fancy it ??
As for Dlc, well I'm confident that you will bring balance to the force. I've seen how much you have still to play with... Scary stuff :D

Whatever happens this year, I'm sure we have in the ranks enough talent to break a few records between us. Bring on 2017 \m/
skinnywhitecomic  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GET INDIANS BASS FC ALREADY

dramacomic  
Neversoft QA
Neversoft QA

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@sjay - WoR Billionaire you say? That is indeed seldom mentioned anywhere, but if anyone can manage it, I think you stand a clear path to that victory before me. Same goes for Bass since you're over 50 million ahead of me even though I have more scores entered, although I suppose that's due to RB series on lower difficulties having so much fewer points. Take for example GDRB on Easy Bass where a FGFC nets you only 1.6 million. So it goes. Don't get too sidetracked sir, that's my job ;)

@skinny - I'M TRYING I'M TRYING GOSH DON'T RUSH ME. *ahem* It's actually really really funny that you should bring this up, since I did actually try to get this over the past week, thinking that Indians Bass would make for a perfectly fitting 5000th Expert FC milestone, considering how overdue it is. That's what I do, I try and set my sights on something cool/noteworthy for milestones. That's a dramacomic special. I've got it down to a science, if not an art. If I had FC'd Indians Bass right now, I'd totally just save it for when I reach Expert #5000 which is coming up soon. Do you know what else is a dramacomic special though? OVERSTRUMMING. Seriously who does that on this song. Me, that's for sure. I'm not holding out on this, I really still don't have the FC, not for lack of trying. Given my track record, this means the FC will fall sometime in April (also not for lack of trying). Hopefully I can get it sooner, like for the aforementioned milestone. Or maybe something else noteworthy. I have other irons in this fire, as luck would have it. /tease

Clearly I can hit the notes but each time those fast blue streaks come up I seem to panic and my arms tense or something. So sometimes I miss the early ones, and usually I miss the ones in the middle. I was hoping even for like a -1 but nope, if I miss anything in the blues, I always miss like at least 4 or something (except now for the fluke overstrum run). It's a total stressfest of a chart for me, which makes no sense since no one else has 90/92 skill level but is missing Indians (TDWF is obviously the hardest ever). Clearly I need your steadier arms. Wow this reply has gone on way longer than I expected. That'll teach you to reply in my thread

Last edited by dramacomic on Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
dramacomic  
Neversoft QA
Neversoft QA

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the occasion of my 35th birthday, my 35th GHM Expert Guitar FC! (not counting Death Magnetic)

This FC took a lot of effort because I'm old, of course.

This was inspired by Question 621 in Final Overall Breakdown Thread since it was apparently the only one among a group of somewhat difficult FCs that I hadn't yet FC'd. There's still plenty of "easier" things I also haven't FC'd, for the record, but apparently this was in my grasp after a few hours of intermittent grinding. I still get super nervous on FC runs like this. The end of this song is an ETERNITY when you're trying not to choke, and I was never super consistent with the solo and really just managed to get lucky after a lot of tries.

I was tempted to save this for the 5000 Expert FC milestone (current at 4858) but I decided it'd be fun to post it for a real life milestone instead.

It's also been a LONG time since I FC'd any new disc content Expert FCs; it's been overwhelmingly DLC since my return from hiatus since everything else on-disc is pretty tough and I had serious doubts I'd manage any other main series FCs but I suppose I'm not quiiiiiiiite maxed out and this is fairly promising. There's still gas in the tank!

Maybe for Expert #5000 Indians bass will cooperate since I had another close call. Although I do still in fact cry for the Indians, I won't let that spoil the occasion. Seek & Destroy is definitely one of my best FCs in a good while so I'm quite happy I managed it and I hope to have another fun update within a few weeks' time.

Hope you are having a nice 2017 so far

Last edited by dramacomic on Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
arvain  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OUYEAH, Seek & Destroy is definitely a really tough fc ! Congratulations Drama ! Also, happy birthday ! It's been too long since I posted here, which is kind of a shame, but I do hope things are going well for you !

Heading off to work in a minute, but I wanted to let you know you still deserve an A that stands for Awesome

Keep strumming, get those Indians ^^
UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice, that is a pretty tough song for sure. Good luck with Indians, that's a toughie, hope it doesn't cause too much trouble for me on hard bass. Happy Birthday too!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 122, 123, 124, 125, 126  Next
Page 123 of 126

Jump to: