Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Tidus' WoR XVox: Epic songs for epic friends! [GH Vox FSFC]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 90, 91, 92  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tidus  

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you all people! It's very nice to have someone watching my stuff, unlike before when one or two did. To the replies:

@Stang: There's no secret on 6* DHB, buddy. Just use 2 on the next note, use the next SP on the Don't Hold Back I, then on the Don't Hold Back II, get the [RYO][RYO][RYO][RYB] [RYO][RYB] phrase, then use right away. Maybe you can get the [RBO]'s under SP, as you can strum, unlike me. They're golden!

@Aeon: Yeah, on the 360 controller, mate! I thought I would never 5* this during a pre-Co-op training session(warming up to roll with Lili ), but I nailed most of the SP time possible, and ended with 2,9 and something of multiplier.

@Drama: Thanks a lot man. Just you wait 'til I beat Slash...if I can get past Holiday in Cambodia! But, everything will go well, just need to have faith. I saw a lot of Hard players going into Expert, so I went on the same boat, necro'd my Expert thread and used it to announce my 1st Scorehero anniversary! It's a nice reform indeed, despite the stuff.

Bump for some more Expert progress, and a bitter last passage through the 2nd tier. See OP for details.

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
blakstang98  

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I imagine you're going too fast on the wah wah riff in BoP. Try slowing down a little, it's not fast, then you should be ok. As for the DHB, I used the same path as for hard (you know of my struggles with it on hard) and that should do it. Besides, I was just going for a 5*, points weren't really important. Best of luck on the BoP progress!

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blakstang98 wrote:
I imagine you're going too fast on the wah wah riff in BoP. Try slowing down a little, it's not fast, then you should be ok. As for the DHB, I used the same path as for hard (you know of my struggles with it on hard) and that should do it. Besides, I was just going for a 5*, points weren't really important. Best of luck on the BoP progress!

Thanks a lot. I hope my head to be in shape next time. But if that's the problem, I really shouldn't rely on the timing window.

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
MetalMadness  

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had 1 or 2 runs where I FC'd the killswitch part and then plinked afterward too. It's probably just a little adrenaline rush. Just take your time, you'll get it.

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow you're doing really good Tidus! You even beat my scores on almost all your FCs! (only MNiJ that I win..) And you even beat one of my FC scores with a 99% score on your side lol..

Congrats on the Barracuda 5* and beating Tom Morello too

I'm sure you're gonna get Bulls on Parade soon, if you can hit the hardest part (killswitch!), you'll get the FC really soon, it's just a matter of not choking ;)

tidus wrote: I really thought about you and your sexy calm fretting!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: PMS lilirock
Bedlam  

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can definatly understand BoP choking after the Killswitch part, I did it 4 times before FCing the song on hard, I'll probably do it more when I try for an Expert FC. But you'll get it soon, and it'll be cool to see how well you can score on expert with a controller, good luck.

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now to thank one by one!

@MM: Thanks MM! It's nice to see people who had the same problem...I was feeling like a nub lol

@Lili: Thanks a lot Lili! But you beat me at Generation Rock too gal! Well, I used SP path sometimes, that's why I beat, for example, your SoYL FC with a bitter 698 Note Streak choke, the song has 701 notes (FC'd Outro Madness on training after this, go figure). I hope I can finally FC Bulls on Parade, now with an emptier head(test FTL).

@Bedlam: Thank you Bedlam! I hope I can dig up some more FC's on easier songs, including Bulls...although I'm already anxious about Holiday in Cambodia. Everything is harder on the controller, so it can take some shots... But I have faith that all shall end well, and big(beat Slash FTW! )!

EDIT: GUITAR GOD!!! May this banner serve as an antecipated birthday gift!

blakstang98  

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haa, congrats on the Guitar God banner my friend! I saw it in another thread and wondered where the 500th post would be. So I went straight to your thread and sure enough. The blue banner definitely looks better than the yellow.

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blakstang98 wrote:
Haa, congrats on the Guitar God banner my friend! I saw it in another thread and wondered where the 500th post would be. So I went straight to your thread and sure enough. The blue banner definitely looks better than the yellow.

Thanks a lot Stang! I changed my avatar too, and will keep going with the accs. for sure! Now to wait for my 19th birthday @ Friday!
Possibly a mugshot there!

buckelin  

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Playing expert with regualr controller ? Man, wow. Even more wow if you FC BoP. Good luck man, you can do it.

Also, Happy Birthday in advance

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a bit early but I'm wishing you a Happy Birthday as well. I see you changed your avatar for reaching the Guitar God status. I decided to do the same since I recently went over 1500 posts.

anonymous_32  

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This post has been deleted.
blakstang98  

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy Birthday! It's early but whatever. I do like the Shuyin and Lenne avatar, very nice. Yup, where they were together for the last time in front of Vegnagun before they were shot by Bevelle's finest. And Aeons avatar with Auron in the famous battle at Luca after the Blitz tourney, that part was awesome, and so is the avatar.

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I may not catch you on Fri., so Happy 19th Birthday!!

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you all a lot!!!!! I don't care if it's earlier, later or whatever!

It's nice to see a greeting from all of these people! That's tight!

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 90, 91, 92  Next
Page 2 of 92

Jump to: