ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Tidus' WoR XVox: Epic songs for epic friends! [GH Vox FSFC]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 90, 91, 92  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tidus  

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump.

Time to blow the candles!

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
lilirock  

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy Birthday Tidus!!

Too bad I don't have XBL anymore, we could have played some co-op for the occasion! But when does your gold trial expire? Today or tomorrow?

So will you work a particular song/accomplishment for this special day? Well I hope you get some playing time at least!! And don't forget about your mugshot

Have a great day <3

tidus wrote: I really thought about you and your sexy calm fretting!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: PMS lilirock
FinalAeon  

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy Birth... wait, I already did that part . Hope you get a lot of nice gifts though. Looking forward to your mugshot as well. It shouldn't be hard with all the pics usually taken on birthdays.

KennedyKills  

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy b-day there tidus!

Hope you have a most enjoyable day

GH2>all
Nikki  

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy Birthday! ^^v

I want some cake!
tidus  

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks a lot! You people rokk!

For Lili, my trial expires Sunday. I'll try to find some time to play when I come back home...too bad that it'll be 10th. But that can serve as a late gift lol

Won't forget about my mugshot, just need err...to take a non-weird pic(me=phail @ takin' pics of myself)

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
Bedlam  

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy B-day dude, now go get some nice FC's to celebrate!

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

happy late b-day man!!

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy Late B-day sorry I missed your really bday I wasn't on the fourms for a while
tidus  

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Bedlam: Thanks a lot dude! Sorry for don't try nice FC's to celebrate, I was very busy. But I got to play some customs, see the OP.

@OneShot & Greystreet: Don't worry about being late guys, better late then never!

And a bump for some story and custom time!

FinalAeon  

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like you could experience the awesomeness of customs first hand. I think I'll try the towel trick to simulate HS on GH1 because I really need to 5* CFH some day soon.

blakstang98  

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job on the customs! I really need to make the effort to make customs. I like the Panama one, that would be really fun to play. You seem to have good taste in music.

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks a lot! You guys rokk!

@Aeon: Despite I already tried customs once, we can really consider this as the 1st time. HS makes everything fun.

@Stang: You could really try to make some customs. I really like YRGM, but Panama is awesome, the guitar is very cool, and the chart is awesomely fun.

By the way, my mugshot is at MetalMadness' thread, if you wanna see it.

Last edited by tidus on Mon May 12, 2008 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
lilirock  

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great job on those customs Tidus! I'm glad you finally got some decent playing time, and got to play fun songs too!

And that's a nice mugshot, you don't look weird at all! And you look 19

Btw I'm really happy for you (about that girlfriend gift!) Good luck finding time to play GH now.... ;)

Oh and btw I subscribed to XBL gold.. I figured 5$ a month wasn't too bad I hope you find a way to get it too! I'd love playing co-op and face-offs again with you..

tidus wrote: I really thought about you and your sexy calm fretting!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: PMS lilirock
tidus  

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lilirock wrote:
Great job on those customs Tidus! I'm glad you finally got some decent playing time, and got to play fun songs too!

And that's a nice mugshot, you don't look weird at all! And you look 19

Btw I'm really happy for you (about that girlfriend gift!) Good luck finding time to play GH now.... ;)

Oh and btw I subscribed to XBL gold.. I figured 5$ a month wasn't too bad I hope you find a way to get it too! I'd love playing co-op and face-offs again with you..

Thank you very much Lili! You know, you rock! Looks like you knew all via post at MM's thread eh gal? I got really thrilled with the customs(look at the language, even this is custom lol)thanks to the HS, and hope to do bigger stuff, like 900k on A Change of Seasons, and/or 5* Concerto(lolwut), FC Sweet Home Alabama, etc...that would be really awesome. About the XBL Gold, I hope I can get it someday, but this will be hard as hell.

Also, I hope you find some time to update your thread, with that 920k run we did...that would be really sexy.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 90, 91, 92  Next
Page 3 of 92

Jump to: