Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
sukergod (XGuitar) - Band Hero
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tempest8  

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 1:39 am    Post subject: Way To Go, Sukergod!... Reply with quote

Way To Go, Sukergod! So how's your quest in getting 1st place in the Hard BAss division for the Xbox360 & PS3? Please Reply, OVer! Thanks!...

Tempest8
sukergod  

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 3:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Way To Go, Sukergod!... Reply with quote

Tempest8 wrote:
Way To Go, Sukergod! So how's your quest in getting 1st place in the Hard BAss division for the Xbox360 & PS3? Please Reply, OVer! Thanks!...

Tempest8

Thanks Tempest, didnt see you replyd to my thread. I really need to get a ps3 or 360 but its not gonna happen for a while, im far to poor. Once the leagues are over im gonna go back and finally finnish my redux of hard - Bass. I think im in 2nd overall now. No biggie, once i get the 4 songs I dont have fc'd than i should be back in 1st overall again
sukergod  

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for getting closer to 60 GH3H FC's. I have recently gotten:

- Dont Hold Back
- Black Sunshine
- Impulse
- Black Magic Woman
- Rock and Roll All Nite
- Rock You Like a Hurricane
- Cliffs of Dover
- Monsters

Right now im up to 57FC's. I know I can get Cherub Rock, but everythime I get to the end, I always o/s in the Yellows. As for the other 2, well I just 100% Down 'N Dirty last night with an o/s on an easy part in the 2nd solo, I could have cried. That leaves me with 11 songs left,

- 3's & 7's (I -2 this last night, it will be this song)
- Knights of Cydonia (no chance, -10 is my best effort)
- Raining Blood (LOL-Plink)
- The Number of the Beast (Solo 1 sucks)
- One (FSA................lol)
- F.C.P.R.E.M.I.X. (Aggro-headache)
- Go That Far (I just can't get that GG YY part, no matter how much I try)
- Nothing for Me Here (I cant to the OBOBG part once yet alone 3 times)
- Take This Life (Ill never get the AS right on this song, I get a higher % on TtFaF)
- The Way It Ends (maybe, the solo isnt to bad, its getting to the solo)
- Through the Fire and Flames (Yup, I eat this song for breakfast, no wait it eats me)

I also reduxed my scores for the Co-op exclusive songs and came out in 6th on the PS2. I was very surprised, im finally starting to learn to squeeze

Oh and I finally got Ziggy Stardust (H) from GH1, that took years to get. Yay me, now if only I did Even Rats , lol I still dont have that.
RJUCPU  

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome work suker. Major kudos for Ziggy, know how you've pursued that one but can't believe you're still struggling with Even Rats, made me lol. Looking forward to getting my new PS2 next week so I can go back to GH1 myself

Keep it up, I'm sure you'll hit that goal. Can't wait for you to get that 360 so we can go head-to-head on some of this stuff.

Cheers!

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RJUCPU wrote:
Awesome work suker. Major kudos for Ziggy, know how you've pursued that one but can't believe you're still struggling with Even Rats, made me lol. Looking forward to getting my new PS2 next week so I can go back to GH1 myself

Keep it up, I'm sure you'll hit that goal. Can't wait for you to get that 360 so we can go head-to-head on some of this stuff.

Cheers!

Yeah I dont have ER, FM or Cl. FM just sucks to much to listen to that I cant play it (I will though), Cl, I just dont like it to have a full run, its easy but whatever, and ER well I dont know why but I always mess up, i think I fall asleep during the song, I need to tape my eyes open. and hey I even like the song.

With waht i caculated correctly, I could get 40 GH1 fc's, but probably not, that list includes Dec. and NoK, which I am good at. Maybe with alot of effort.
dramacomic  
Neversoft QA
Neversoft QA

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job sukergod, I'm sure you can get to 60 GH3H FCs before long, you seem to have a good grasp of which ones you can get so go for it!

Good luck for RB Hard Bass too, you can conquer those remaining FCs, I know you can.

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dramacomic wrote:
Nice job sukergod, I'm sure you can get to 60 GH3H FCs before long, you seem to have a good grasp of which ones you can get so go for it!

Good luck for RB Hard Bass too, you can conquer those remaining FCs, I know you can.

Thanks Drama. I haven't forgotten about those 4 fc's I dont have but with playing GH3 all the time I moved on to that. Once leagues are over im leaving GH3 alone for a while so it will be GH1 (Mostly) and RB again. i will get them. BB is gonna be tough but I will have it
sukergod  

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for getting DnD and GTF 100%. The DnD 100% I should be able top turn to an fc. The GTF 100% was a total shock. I o/s maybe 6 or 7 times and i actually DS the whole GG YY GG YY section. it was sick, my arm is killing me.

Oh well im up top 60 100% at least, so thats something
blakstang98  

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice work on the GtF and DnD 100%s! I still need to get those 2 as well. Now you have 57 FC? Thats awesome too! You and I seem to be pretty similar numbers-wise on GH3H, so you can always check what I have, and maybe you'll find something you can go for, or maybe improve on. Best of luck turning those 100's into FC's and gogo 60!

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blakstang98 wrote:
Nice work on the GtF and DnD 100%s! I still need to get those 2 as well. Now you have 57 FC? Thats awesome too! You and I seem to be pretty similar numbers-wise on GH3H, so you can always check what I have, and maybe you'll find something you can go for, or maybe improve on. Best of luck turning those 100's into FC's and gogo 60!

Thanks alot stang and I have noticed that we are petty close skill-wise a bit ago. The DnD 100% will be turned into an fc soon. The GTF one, well that will take a miracle, having to DS the whole song is harsh, but I cant do it at all AS. Im pretty good at AS so i dont know why I cant do it but the song gives me the fits, lol.

I wont stop with GH3 till i get my 60fc's. Once that happens I will be very happy to move on
sukergod  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for updating my OP with all the GH3 info (like I did with 80's, it looks all clean now ).

I figured I would take a small break from trying to get those last 3 fc's and redux all my songs again, to get my ranking on the ps2 up because right now its 50th and I know that i could have alot higher.
blakstang98  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love the layout man! Looking at what you have and don't have, naturally the 100's are the place that you'll start and I'd suggest NfMH and TWiE for the next ones, maybe 3's and 7's as well. The 1st 2 aren't as threatening as their expert counterparts, so I think you can handle them just fine, and 3's and 7's depends on your alt strumming ability, and going by your comment on it, I'd say that the swing part is your only hold-back. Hey look forward to seeing you clean up those 100's and hopefully you can get the others too! I remember passing you before (I don't think you were playing 3 at the time) and now you passed me, I think when I go back to 3, you're number 1 on my hitlist .

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL, Stang, ill keep that in mind, everything I do in GH is usually to beat RJUCPU (since we have had a rivalry since I met her back in January of last year), but now your number 2

On another note, just got back home from the hospital, I got rear-ended by some guy, and we went forward and hit a car in front of us. My mother was really shaken up and my girlfirend might need some thearpy on her arm as she cant move it at all and is in alot of pain form hitting her head off the roof of the truck. As for me, I have a strained back which is gonna kill tomorrow but Im pretty good. The car we hit had basically the same problems as us but there was a lady in the passanger seat who had just finnished rehab from a ladder incident so hopefully she will be ok. We were stopped at a red light and the guy who hit us meant to hit the break but jammed on the gas instead and hit us like a ton of bricks. I blanked out for about 10 seconds at least cause I didnt even know we hit the car in front of us. Its a very strange feeling when you have no idea whats going on, it was like I was floating in space. Im kinda freaked out now about driving again after it as I have never been in a car accident before. Very surreal indeed. I pray my GF is better cause she didnt seem to good when I just saw her a few minutes ago, so im rather worried.

Oh my, it never ends, crazy stuff eh
RJUCPU  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sukergod wrote:
Its a very strange feeling when you have no idea whats going on, it was like I was floating in space.

I would think you'd be used to that feeling actually

However, on a more serious note... sorry to hear about the accident. Glad to hear you all came out of it with no serious injuries though, hope K's arm is okay. Keep me posted will ya?

Nice job on these accomplishments as well. New PS2 came today so I'm going back to GH1 & 80's here soon. Should be fun. Better get as far ahead as possible buddy-o, you're head start is bout over.

Cheers!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooooh, man, that's rough. I still have yet to get in a car accident, and I hope that that day never comes. I've had PLENTY of other accidents and injuries, but the car has been good to me so far.

That just freaks me out though, because cars are just so damn big compared to the people driving them.

GH Accomplishments
RB Accomplishments

XBL Gamertag: Swordchucks27

"It's not what you think, I know it looks like we're cleaning dishes but actually we're having sex" -Dr. Gregory House
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: Swordchucks27
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 3 of 14

Jump to: