Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Anaesthesia's accs: GH2H FC #54-55
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic :: View next topic  
FinalAeon  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have officially passed me in total Hard FC's even though I'm still the better squeezer . AOT, Frankenstein and Crossroads are pretty hard to FC on the GH1 engine. I got all of them pretty close together as well. If I can get 40 FC's on GH1 (should get 41 once Decontrol starts being a bitch), you should too. And good to see you nailed a few GH3H songs with very annoying charts - I'm looking at you DND and NFMH.

dramacomic  
Neversoft QA
Neversoft QA

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job Kev, I do love seeing people get GH1H FCs, despite the love-hate relationship that the HOPO system seems to bring out in people.

If you're looking for an epic 40th, I will of course suggest Texas Flood Seriously though I hope you continue with it since not many people who play it get 40, so just reaching that milestone will be epic no matter which song you pick. Getting to 175 FCs without GHA is a mighty fine achievement as well.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blakstang: Yes, you should get the DnD FC. I was watching you attempt it on stream a LONG time ago and you looked then like you would have less trouble than I did. It's just a long, annoying grind, that's all. And, yeah, once I manage No One Knows and The Breaking Wheel (ignore the 97% submitted score, lol) there's only "interesting" (pronounced "likely outside my capabilities") stuff left.

LemonMeringue: Hey, I know that guy! Thanks for stopping by, and the encouragement. And, yeah, DnD isn't all that hard, just stupid and random and difficult to FC. Which I decided to learn the hard way.

FinalAeon: No need to hide that, like I said, you're beating me by a few hundred points on pretty much every song in the series. It wasn't even a joke. And good luck with Decontrol. I'll lay a golden egg before I FC that song.

dramacomic: Hey, don't get me wrong about GH1. It's got an excellent setlist and great charts. Having to strum HOPOs isn't that bad for me as my tendency is to strum more often than not even in the games where they work. (And yes, I'm aware they work in GH1. I even use them for the little verse hammery things on CFH Expert.) And as much as I'd like to get to, say, 200 without Aerosmith, I'd rather have new charts to play and FC those same 200 songs in time.

Anyone else: I decided to name my acc thread after a random Manowar song. Made you look. ¬.¬

(Other bands play, Manowar kill.)

...If you are unfamiliar with Manowar, and now just think I'm strange, have a look at this video. Though it probably won't improve your opinion much.

FC progress (GH-GH2-80s-GH3-GHA-WT)
M: 47-64-30-70-41-86(G)-84(B): 422/422
H: 41-55-25-62-36-65(G)-72(B): 356/422
X: 22-20-11-33-20-51(G)-68(B): 225/422

"Forgive yourself, for no one else will die for your crimes."
blakstang98  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just saw your name on the forums and realized I never did comment on your thread this weekend. CMH is an awesome FC, and was the last song for me before the eyeball, so its a toughie. As for 3's and 7's, I vowed to never play the song again as a result of that heartache, and I'm figuring you'll do the same. That 935 NS is what I took a picture of, but I may have gotten 937 one of those other 2 times. Excellent stuff man!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, look, I started playing the Guitar Heros again. It seems I got a bit better while I was out. Did a few other things with GH1, got most of the expert 6*s (43/47 I think, close on CFH and GR2R), ready to put it back on the shelf.

Next up, GH2. Probably going for a bunch of randoms on 2X, will take care of a few outstanding 2H ones (hopefully Jordan & Push Push, maybe Institutionalized) when I get my cam back.

shredinmadness  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice job on the GH1 FC's! some of those can be pretty tricky.

Goals:
FC RaBl()-1 FC BatH(X)
FC DHB(X) FC Jordan(X)
FC FiU(X) FC Hangar 18()-1
FC Institutionalized(X) BiM FC(X)

my FC thread come check out my awesome accomplishments
current FC count: 203/211
tidus  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome job on the return!

You couldn't be playing a game other than GH1...well, since many people here are playing it and all...

Also, best of luck on the next Hard FC's! I still need to work on CFH when I have enough time, and...as for GR2R...

Again, congrats!

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
blakstang98  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoa, long time no see! How are ya? Good to see you back in the swing of things and putting GH1H and X in it's place! It's nice seeing all my old friends getting back into the swing of things for GH, and SH in general. Awesome work!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay, Jordan. People still play GH2, right?

(Also, good to see the three or four people who know me are still here/back/whatever the case may be. Hey, guys.)

FinalAeon  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*dies of jealousy*

I've been trying to FC Jordan on Hard for a while. I've never worked on it for more than an hour but it's almost as bad as Push Push Lady Lightning for me. I also noticed you're 1(!) spot ahead of me on GH1X. Coincidence? Sorry for not commenting on your glorious comeback 2 weeks ago. Good luck with any remaining Hard and Expert FC's you're going for.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
Page 11 of 11

Jump to: