ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
alexhaz64- GHWoR FC #89, IYWPPFW! (646/660)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 148, 149, 150, 151, 152  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JohnnyGrey  

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2021 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hooooly wow!
I mean, we've been joking that PAL would give you plus two, but I don't know if any of us expected it to be this fast. Well, maybe we did, but that was before actually really sitting and trying the sections. Definitely after that first grind, the true colors of Trogdor showed up, and you realized how dumb the section really is.

But then 2 weeks later BOOM.
While it certainly wasn't free, I'm glad it wasn't Too stressful overall.
Gotta give props to your commitment and patience with grinding. While it may seem pointless at times, clearly it pays off awesomely .

Will we ever see 2 FCs this close together again? Particularly in one game? Well I suppose VH or WoR have options, but in reality, any FC is a big deal so no need to be greedy.
(Though there are plenty of opportunities when you actually switch to RB)

63 FCs is so frickin good!

Edit: And now H a day later? Hot damn!

Last edited by JohnnyGrey on Sun May 09, 2021 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: BonkFace
psxfreak101  

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2021 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After briefly popping into your stream the other day while you were grinding away at Troggy I'm glad I saw the FC vid in my feed a couple days later. Congrats on getting to 63!

Now do the cool kid thing of doing literally anything else rather than looking at Jordan!
Accomplishments (Latest: GHM FCs #19-#30: Lots Of Stuff!) | My videos

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: psxfreak101
alexhaz64  

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2021 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ontwikseltsaar wrote:
yes this is mightier and finer. crazy streak going on.

The streak continues! Pretty crazy GH2 week for me, I gotta say :p

Jellu wrote:
Amazing. Just amazing. I'm playing some GH2 today and maybe tomorrow. But everything is just terrible in that game yeah I agree you should definitely go for the hard FC while you're on a roll. Because FSFC is pretty easy after that. But since Jordan is impossible I think we'll soon see how easy Eruption, TDWF and IYWP are

Glad to see you playing GH2! It's by far your weakest and most overdue game. Really hoping to see what you can do with it I went ahead and got that Trogdor H FC for ya, now the FSFC is all but guaranteed!

JohnnyGrey wrote:
Hooooly wow!
I mean, we've been joking that PAL would give you plus two, but I don't know if any of us expected it to be this fast. Well, maybe we did, but that was before actually really sitting and trying the sections. Definitely after that first grind, the true colors of Trogdor showed up, and you realized how dumb the section really is.

But then 2 weeks later BOOM.
While it certainly wasn't free, I'm glad it wasn't Too stressful overall.
Gotta give props to your commitment and patience with grinding. While it may seem pointless at times, clearly it pays off awesomely .

Will we ever see 2 FCs this close together again? Particularly in one game? Well I suppose VH or WoR have options, but in reality, any FC is a big deal so no need to be greedy.
(Though there are plenty of opportunities when you actually switch to RB)

63 FCs is so frickin good!

Edit: And now H a day later? Hot damn!

Yeah I definitely didn't expect to FC everything as quickly as I have. I mean, these were all on my radar, and I knew they were possible, but I had no idea whether they would be quick cleanup FCs or require a torturous grind. After that first PAL session, it was certainly looking like the latter. However patience is one of my biggest strengths in GH, as you alluded to. Something you can definitely use more of :p

I doubt I'll ever get 2 more X GH FCs in a week, but it's certainly not impossible. As for RB I'd be amazed if I didn't get multiple FCs a day with some games, lol. And nice ninja edit for the H FC there ;)

psxfreak101 wrote:
After briefly popping into your stream the other day while you were grinding away at Troggy I'm glad I saw the FC vid in my feed a couple days later. Congrats on getting to 63!

Now do the cool kid thing of doing literally anything else rather than looking at Jordan!

Thanks! I even went ahead and joined the double Trogdor FC club with you <3 As for Jordan, yeah I pretty much have no intention of going for that any time soon, lol. Oh, and I had a pretty similar experience as you with Trogdor, where one difficulty was a long and arduous grind, and the other happened pretty fast (although for me the difficulties were reversed). I mean I played both H and X charts for a while, but I focused a lot more on X this past week. So relieved to have them both though!

EDIT: 5/9/21- Quick update since my trogdor expert FC last night... I FCd it on Hard as well! The FC came surprisingly quickly, and I'm not complaining! I even got a good score this time haha. With this, I have FCd Trogdor twice in less than 24 hours. I may stick with PAL for a bit longer to try and redux X, but most likely I'm going to go back to working on H since basically nothing is stopping me from the FSFC at this point :)

Trogdor H FC pic proof: https://imgur.com/gallery/FFKg4GB
2:59 alexhaz64: I'm like 6th place on that song
2:59 alexhaz64: pretty neat
2:59 alexhaz64: :p
2:59 JohnnyGrey: No Alex, I don't care how good your score is
2:59 JohnnyGrey: DAMMIT
2:59 alexhaz64: XD
alexhaz64 flexes
2:59 psxfreak101: too slow on the trigger there, boyo
2:59 alexhaz64: that seems to be the case all night
2:59 JohnnyGrey: I've been too slow a few times tonight
2:59 JohnnyGrey: GDSAKj hfask
2:59 psxfreak101: XD
2:59 alexhaz64: LMAO
2:59 alexhaz64: OMG
psxfreak101 actua-loling

Last edited by alexhaz64 on Mon Apr 25, 2022 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jellu  

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2021 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well you're really putting that PAL to good use... nice. How far away is the hard FSFC now?

FCs: 45 | 62 | 29 | 68 | 41 | 85 | 48 | 47 | 85 | 46 | 89 | O211 204/211 | Total 645/660
bushidox  

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2021 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice work as of late Alex! Keep up the good work. As for your hard goals, if you finish the FSFC, you likely just need to work on your GH1, 80s and VH scores to be close to if not on top of the Hard Guitar board. Since Jellu asked, here is where Alex currently stands on working towards a HFSFC:
GH1: 47/47 scores need work (53rd)
GH2: 32/64 hardest left Trippin' On a Hole
GH80s: 30/30 scores need work (91st)
GH3: 70/70 and 1st place!
GHA: 41/41 and 4th place
GHWT:86/86 and 3rd place!
GHM: 23/49 has all the hard ones except for Dyer's Eve
GHSH: 48/48 and 2nd place!
GH5: 43/85 hardest left is Scatterbrain
GHVH: 47/47 scores could use some work (16th)
GHWoR: 93/93 and 3rd place!

Basically, he just needs to sit down and enter scores for the rest, maybe some redux here and there.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
UndeadFil13QC  

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2021 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice! You've definitely got this Hard FSFC in the bag now. Hopefully I can catch your stream again sometime

ULTIMATE GOAL: FC Im The One on GH: Van Halen Expert Guitar
Solo 2A FC Count: 39 (Best runs: many -1s, three outro chokes and two 100% overstrums!)

Side goals: GH Expert Vocals Full Series FC [4/8] | Rock Band Expert Bass Full Series FC [8/9] | COVID Vaccine & Booster 100% FC [4/4]

47|64|30|70|41|86|49|48|85|46|93|42 (10|65|10)
Full Series Total: 701/702 (786/787)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Wii Friend Code: 3977978993176180
AbyssionQC  

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2021 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After watching you stream Trogdor for an ungodly amount of time I am so happy to see it done, congrats!

GH1 FC''s: 47/47 | GH2 FC''s: 64/64 | GH80''s FC''s: 30/30 | GH3 FC''s: 70/70 GHA FC''s: 41/41 | GHWT FC''s: 86/86
GHM FC''s: 49/49 | GHSH FC''s: 47/48 GH5 FC''s: 85/85 | GHVH FC''s: 47/47 | GHWoR FC''s: 91/93 | Total FC''s: 657/660

I totally didn''''t steal someone else''''s signature
conlan22  

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2021 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if you've seen this thread before, but newuser did some work trying to find the best paths for the new school games on hard. https://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108193 obviously the links are dead but if you follow the link it says the path number in the url and then you can match it to the right path in the archived version of the site.
alexhaz64  

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2021 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jellu wrote:
Well you're really putting that PAL to good use... nice. How far away is the hard FSFC now?

Well now that I finished off GHM, it's pretty close! I'm at 588 FCs, with 30 left in GH2 and 42 left in GH5. I also have to FGFC GHL if you count that. I do plan on doing all of that, which should comfortably give me 1st overall on the H leaderboards :)

bushidox wrote:
Nice work as of late Alex! Keep up the good work. As for your hard goals, if you finish the FSFC, you likely just need to work on your GH1, 80s and VH scores to be close to if not on top of the Hard Guitar board. Since Jellu asked, here is where Alex currently stands on working towards a HFSFC:
GH1: 47/47 scores need work (53rd)
GH2: 32/64 hardest left Trippin' On a Hole
GH80s: 30/30 scores need work (91st)
GH3: 70/70 and 1st place!
GHA: 41/41 and 4th place
GHWT:86/86 and 3rd place!
GHM: 23/49 has all the hard ones except for Dyer's Eve
GHSH: 48/48 and 2nd place!
GH5: 43/85 hardest left is Scatterbrain
GHVH: 47/47 scores could use some work (16th)
GHWoR: 93/93 and 3rd place!

Basically, he just needs to sit down and enter scores for the rest, maybe some redux here and there.

Thanks bushi! Yeah I forgot about reduxes. I definitely need to redux GH1/80s/VH. The first two I did before I started caring about score, and the latter I did mostly while I didn't have access to paths. Debating if I should work on some reduxes now or focus on the FSFC first...

UndeadFil13QC wrote:
Very nice! You've definitely got this Hard FSFC in the bag now. Hopefully I can catch your stream again sometime

Thanks! Yeah I don't know if I have any actually difficult songs left at this point lol. I'm wondering if I FSFC including GHL advanced, would I be the third person ever? (after you and eddaket?) I should probably look into that but that'd be pretty cool :)

AbyssionQC wrote:
After watching you stream Trogdor for an ungodly amount of time I am so happy to see it done, congrats!

Thanks! I appreciate you checking out my stream for like four hours that first day. It took a few more sessions but it actually came pretty quickly once I figured out that I was going too slow. So not a terrible grind all things considered, lol.

conlan22 wrote:
I don't know if you've seen this thread before, but newuser did some work trying to find the best paths for the new school games on hard. https://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108193 obviously the links are dead but if you follow the link it says the path number in the url and then you can match it to the right path in the archived version of the site.

That's actually the first time I've seen that thread, pretty cool! Definitely would've been useful at the beginning of my H FSFC journey, lol. Not sure how much I'll rely on that moving forward, I've had pretty good success using MADNelly's paths for the most part, and sometimes adjusting when his squeezes aren't actually possible. I do have half of GH5 left so maybe I'll check it out for that. Thanks for the tip!

EDIT: 5/17/21- Relatively minor update, but I finally finished off the GHM H FGFC. 2nd place overall, about 30k behind Fug. Nothing super unexpected, and none of the songs were particularly hard, but certainly feels good to have another game down. Fug really destroyed this game though, I was only able to manage a few firsts... Anyway, GH5 and GH2 remain for the FSFC (and GHL for the true FSFC). Should be coming up soon!
alexhaz64 flexes
psxfreak101 actua-loling

Last edited by alexhaz64 on Mon Apr 25, 2022 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Voidedlefty  

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2021 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

God damn, Alex, you're on a roll.

GH Accomplishments
RB Accomplishments

FC count: 9
conlan22  

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2021 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah after I posted that I realized you were pretty much done with almost all of hard already. Nice work on GH:M. A well deserved 2nd place
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2021 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alexhaz64 wrote:
UndeadFil13QC wrote:

Thanks! Yeah I don't know if I have any actually difficult songs left at this point lol. I'm wondering if I FSFC including GHL advanced, would I be the third person ever? (after you and eddaket?) I should probably look into that but that'd be pretty cool

If I did it, you can def get it. Love Bites is the hardest, anything else is pretty easy.

congratz and good luck for the remaining games !

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Voidedlefty wrote:
God damn, Alex, you're on a roll.

Thanks! This train ain't stoppin :p

conlan22 wrote:
Yeah after I posted that I realized you were pretty much done with almost all of hard already. Nice work on GH:M. A well deserved 2nd place

Especially now that I'm done with GH5, I probably won't be needing that thread, lol. Just GH2 left, and I got slowhero for that. (plus I can't seem to squeeze GH2 anymore anyway...) Anyway thanks!

Cabanon wrote:
alexhaz64 wrote:
UndeadFil13QC wrote:

Thanks! Yeah I don't know if I have any actually difficult songs left at this point lol. I'm wondering if I FSFC including GHL advanced, would I be the third person ever? (after you and eddaket?) I should probably look into that but that'd be pretty cool

If I did it, you can def get it. Love Bites is the hardest, anything else is pretty easy.

congratz and good luck for the remaining games !

Thanks! Yeah your GHL Advanced FGFC is easily one of the most impressive things you've done! I have no doubt in my mind I will FGFC, and in turn FSFC, it's just a matter of time :)

EDIT: 6/1/21- Finally finished GH5 H. I started way back in February, but quickly got bored/burnt out and moved on to X. My scores started off strong, getting all the easy optimals out of the way, but I also added to that with a handful of untied firsts as well. I definitely could tell Fug didn't squeeze this game as hard as some of the others. That being said, he was still 75k ahead of 2nd place, so catching him was gonna be quite the task. Once I picked back up where I left off around a week or two ago, I started getting even more untied firsts. At one point, I think I ended up getting 17 firsts in a row! Anway I finally finished off the FGFC yesterday, and ended up with a total of a whopping 50 firsts! I was still behind Fug by about 1.6k, so after a few reduxes... I did it! First overall! Maybe not quite as impressive as my GH3 H 1st, but I do feel like I really pushed myself with this game. I could probably get more firsts if I really wanted to, but I probably won't ever touch GH5 H again, lol.

Next up is GH2, I have 30 songs left in that game, and then I'll have the FSFC! Of course then I'll have to get BH and GHL for the true FSFC :p
alexhaz64 flexes
psxfreak101 actua-loling

Last edited by alexhaz64 on Mon Apr 25, 2022 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
JohnnyGrey  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on overtaking such a longheld first place! Obviously new FCs get the most attention, but as always, your score hitting abilities are just as crazy as your note hitting.
All of your H progress recently definitely fits somewhere in your more impressive feats.

So close to the FSFC now
It's too bad GH2 won't be as pretty

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hardest GH5H chart?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 148, 149, 150, 151, 152  Next
Page 149 of 152

Jump to: