ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
TML Kolin- GH:WoR XGtr - A7X Pack FC, 2112 FC!
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TML-Kolin  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:19 pm    Post subject: TML Kolin- GH:WoR XGtr - A7X Pack FC, 2112 FC! Reply with quote

TML Kolin - Workin' Hard!
(102 GH3H FCs)***(314 On Disc (360) Hard FCs)***(352 Total Hard FCs)

******Older Updates On Post #2*******

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
METALLICA PACK FC!!!!

It's OVER!!! It's finally OVER!!! After 1.5 years of GRINDING I have finally completed the Metallica Pack FC!!!

My final FC was "The Day That Never Comes", which I managed to get on my first run of the day Video is located here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqbmGlByjDI

I've become the 6th person to ever FC all 11 songs across all systems, and the 5th Xbox player to do so

Here is how I'd break down the Metallica Pack FCs, as well as my story on each (Easiest to Hardest).

Suicide & Redemption KH - This one I'd rate as the easiest FC, and came very easy for me as well. I can't remember which # FC this was, but I believe it was my third.

Suicide & Redemption JH - A Bit harder than KH due to the strumming parts of the solos, but was very easy in the end as well.

The Unforgiven III - Very simple, almost boring song to play (not to listen to!) minus a semi difficult solo, but doesn't take too long to get used to it.

Cyanide - This song I found to be much harder than the above 3, and if it weren't for TWJYL tapping solo, this would be 5th instead. This was I believe my 4th Metallica Pack FC.

That Was Just Your Life - My first Metallica Pack FC, it's harder than it looks. The tapping solo took me quite a bit to get used to, but once I had that down, it was simply stamina with all the gallops.

Broken Beaten & Scarred - This song isn't quite as hard as it looks, but did pose a major challenge for me, even though the number of attempts weren't that large to get the FC (grinded the hell out of the solo first in practice).

The Day That Never Comes - I'm serious, this song is not that hard! I have no clue why I went through so many hundreds of chokes on this song, I should have had it literally over a year ago! The tapping is very simple, and the rest of the solo just requires some good reflexes. Just don't underestimate "Chordin'"! I choked more than 100 times on it (not exaggerating!) This was my final FC!

My Apocalypse - This song was a brutal song to get used to! The only reason I don't rate this harder than TEOTL is due to the extreme akwardness of the strumming. Everything else is much harder, and took quite a few chokes. The problem with this song wasn't actually the solo, but the part right after the solo. Thankfully only 4 or so post-solo chokes before I got it.

The End of The Line - Endurance, that was the key. The solo in this song is the most ridiculously akward strumming I've probably ever done on any song before, and took an intense amount of attempts to FC. I nearly cried when I found out my camera didn't record it due to my card filling up. Thankfully, not one post solo choke!

The Judas Kiss - What a beast this song is! The main chorus is hard enough, let alone an absolutely insane solo! For Solo C, the fast trips are actually not fast at all, I 1-handed them very slowly (slower than the descending quads even) and almost always FCed it, it was the strumming after that which was the akward bitch. And if that weren't enough, the near DWDTG speed strumming in the final Solo are a combo killer! Practice the hell out of it before you attempt to FC this sucker. Also, the strumming part after the solo is incredibly easy to choke in, trust me, I had plenty of chokes. And the little screw up in middle of final chorus is a bitch to miss right near the end, thankfully I never choked on it!

All Nightmare Long - The hardest one by far (in my opinion) of the Metallica Pack! This song is beyond akward, fast, extremely difficult in so many ways it's unbelievable! The solo has some of the most akward tapping ever, and the timing you need for practically the entire song is brutal! I thank god so much that this song took only a few tries, with no post Solo A chokes. I got INSANELY lucky to FC it that run, and would probably still be trying for the FC to this day if I didn't!

I'm not 100% sure on the next major goal to work on, but I'm mainly just FCing whatever I can on all the games until I only have the brutally hard songs left, then will work out a strategy from there.

I still want to get the entire Metallica pack on video, so I will attempt to Re-FC all the songs that aren't currently on video, but it's not a priority, if I even manage to do it to begin with. We shall see on this one.

Next big FCs probably coming are Scream Aim Fire, and Crazy Train on World Tour.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Scorehero

Thought I'd finally put out a goal thread to track my progress through GH3.

For those who didn't notice from the thread title, I will be working on the hard difficulty, as I find it the most fun to play on, and really helps develop my skills in quite a few areas.

My ultimate goal is quite simple in theory... I am going to go for a full GH3 Hard FC. That means every song on hard, main setlist, bonus (Oi, TTFAF), and even every DLC song (I'm a song whore :o).

I have already had a large head start on my goal before starting this thread, with 34 hard 100%s (about 90% of which are indeed, FCs). This goal I don't expect to be completed for a long time, but because of my strong suspicion of dislike for GHWT (I hate the changed hammerons), I'll prob spend the majority of my time on GH3.

I may not have picture proof of my FCs atm, but you can confirm my scores by going to guitarhero.com, and search for the user TMLKolin (no spaces). I will try and find my digital camera so I can have picture proof for the rest, as well as when I redo some songs that I have 100% but no FC.

Anyways, without further ado, it's time to FC Hard!

Current 100% / FC'd Hard Songs

Song Name, 100%, FC

Main Setlist

Slow Ride...............................[X] [X]
Talk Dirty To Me......................[X] [X]
Hit Me With Your Best Shot....[X] [X]
Story Of My Life......................[X] [X]
Rock And Roll All Nite..............[X] [X]

Mississippi Queen.................[X] [X]
Schools Out..........................[X] [X]
Sunshine of Your Love..........[X] [X]
Barracuda.............................[X] [X]
Bulls on Parade....................[X] [X]

When You Were Young.......[X] [X]
Miss Murder.........................[X] [X]
The Seeker..........................[X] [X]
Lay Down............................[X] [X]
Paint It Black.......................[X] [X]

Paranoid..............................[X] [X]
Anarchy In The UK...............[X] [X]
Kool Thing...........................[X] [X]
My Name Is Jonas................[X] [X]
Even Flow............................[X] [X]

Holiday In Cambodia............[X] [X]
Rock You Like A Hurricane....[X] [X]
Same Old Song And Dance...[X] [X]
La Grange.............................[X] [X]
Welcome To The Jungle........[X] [X]

Black Magic Woman.............[X] [ ]
Cherub Rock........................[X] [X]
Black Sunshine....................[X] [X]
The Metal.............................[X] [X]

Pride and Joy.......................[X] [X]

Before I Forget....................[X] [X]
Stricken...............................[X] [X]
3s and 7s............................[X] [X]
Knights of Cydonia..............[X] [X]
Cult Of Personality..............[X] [X]

Raining Blood......................[ ] [ ] (-1)
Cliffs of Dover.....................[X] [X]
Number of The Beast..........[X] [X]
One.....................................[ ] [ ]

Quickplay Exclusive Songs

Sabotage.............................................[X] [X]
Reptilia................................................[X] [X]
Suck My Kiss........................................[X] [X]
Cities On Flames With Rock And Roll....[X] [X]
Helicopter............................................[X] [X]
Monsters.............................................[X] [X]

Bonus Setlist

Avalancha..........................[X] [X]
In The Belly Of A Shark......[X] [X]
Can't Be Saved..................[X] [X]
Closer................................[X] [X]
Don't Hold Back..................[X] [X]
Down And Dirty..................[X] [X]
F.C.P.R.E.M.I.X...................[X] [X]
Generation Rock................[X] [X]
Go That Far........................[X] [X]
Hier Kommpt Alex...............[X] [X]
I'm In The Band..................[X] [X]
Impulse..............................[X] [X]
In Love...............................[X] [X]
Mauvais Garcon..................[X] [X]
Metal Heavy Lady...............[X] [X]
Minus Celsius......................[X] [X]
My Curse.............................[X] [X]
Nothing For Me Here...........[X] [X]
Prayer of the Refugee........[X] [X]
Radio Song.........................[X] [X]
Ruby...................................[X] [X]
She Bangs The Drums.........[X] [X]
Take This Life......................[X] [X]New!
The Way It Ends.................[X] [X]New!
Through The Fire And Flames [ ] [ ]

Downloadable Content Never Downloaded "Dream On" or (F)lannigan's Ball Pack

All My Life.......................[X] [X]
The Pretender................[X] [X]
This Is A Call...................[X] [X]

Slither................................[ ] [ ]
She Builds Quick Machines.[ ] [ ]
Messages...........................[X] [X]

Tom Morello Guitar Battle................[ ] [ ]
Slash Guitar Battle..........................[X] [X]
The Devil Went Down To Georgia...[ ] [ ]

Carcinogen Crush..................[X] [X]
Tina.......................................[X] [X]
Putting Holes In Happiness...[X] [X]

Halo Theme MJOLNIR Mix.......[X] [X]

Ernten Was Wir Säen.............[X] [X]New!

So Payaso............................[X] [X]

Antisocial.............................[X] [X]

Pretty Handsome Awkward......[X] [X]
No More Sorrow........................[X] [X]
Sleeping Giant..........................[ ] [ ]

We Three Kings.............[X] [X]

Any Way You Want It........[X] [X]
Jukebox Hero....................[X] [X]
Peace Of Mind...................[X] [X]

Excuse Me Mr..................[X] [X]
Don't Speak....................[X] [X]
Sunday Morning.............[X] [X]

The Arsonist.................[X] [X]
Hole In The Earth.........[X] [X]
Almost Easy..................[X] [X]

Nine Lives.................[X] [X]
Photograph (Live).....[X] [X]
Rock Of Ages (Live)...[X] [X]

Exo-Politics........................[X] [X]
Stockholm Syndrome.........[X] [X]
Super Massive Black Hole..[X] [X]

Stay Clean..........................[X] [X]
(We Are) The Road Crew...[X] [X]
Motörhead.........................[ ] [ ]

Shoot The Runner...............[ ] [ ]
Problems (Live at Brixton)...[X] [ ]
I Predict a Riot.....................[ ] [ ]

Violet Hill....................................[X] [X]
Yellow........................................[X] [X]
God Put A Smile On Your Face...[X] [X]

I Am Murloc.........[X] [X]

Top Gun Anthem.....[X] [X]

Surfing With The Alien.......[ ] [ ]
For The Love Of God..........[X] [X]
Soothsayer........................[X] [ ]

Heroes Of Our Time...................[X] [X]
Operation Ground And Pound....[X] [X]
Revolution Deathsquad.............[X] [X]

That Was Just Your Life...........[X] [X]
The End of the Line.................[X] [X]
Broken, Beat & Scarred...........[X] [X]
The Day That Never Comes.....[ ] [ ]
All Nightmare Long.................[ ] [ ]
Cyanide..................................[X] [X]
The Unforgiven III..................[ ] [ ]
The Judas Kiss........................[ ] [ ]
Suicide & Redemption J.H.......[ ] [ ]
Suicide & Redemption K.H......[ ] [ ]
My Apocalypse.......................[X] [X]

Last edited by TML-Kolin on Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:51 pm; edited 145 times in total
TML-Kolin  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Updates

April 2, 2010

Ok... First off, this is NOT an April Fools Joke!

This has to be the absolute best day of my life, in all aspects, so I'm going to break it down one step at a time.

First, I finished my final college exam, ever. This meant alot to me, but until my final grades came in (I require 70% minimum in every course to get my CGA designation), I was still going to be stressed... Then the marks came in... Not only did I get my 70% in everything, but i DESTROYED all my exams, lowest exam mark being 86%! This already put me in an amazing mood.

Then, my girlfriend got an interview which went really well for a job she went to college for as well, and spent an amazing day with her, making it even better.

At this point, I'm already high on life, so I decided to plug in some GH3 when I got home... Here's how it went down...

1. The Seeker X FC - Meh, should have had a while ago, but got first try in I don't know how many months.

2. Paint It Black X FC- Finished off Tier 3, with another long overdue FC, first try

3. Rock You Like A Hurricane X FC - .... How?.... How did I get this SO quick, so random, and so easily?! One of my biggest FCs to date.

4. Welcome To The Jungle X FC - Ok, this song meant a HELL of alot to me, as it was my Arch Nemesis back in my days of trying to beat Expert. This song single handed almost made me quit GH for good, because I just could not pass it on expert... Now It's FCed, and it's about here when I started to notice this may be a big day... Tier 5 FCed

5. Pride And Joy X FC - Noticed I didn't upload my FC of this, thus uploaded

6. In The Belly Of A Shark X FC - Noticed I didn't upload my FC of this as well, uploaded.

7. In Love X FC - Also forgot to upload this FC.

8. My Curse X FC - Also forgot to upload this FC.

9. Miss Murder X FC - Didn't notice I had a 100% overstrum, so quickly redid this song for the FC, took no time at all.

10. Cherub Rock X FC - Choked at outro last time I played it, so decided to give it a run... First try, FCed

At this point, I decided to take a break, and later came back to Xbox and played some MW2. After having a 22-2 GROUND WAR match in Sub Base, which is a very very unusual KD Ratio for me, I told my friend Tyler, who subsequently told me that doesn't impress him as much as my GH achievements that day. So because of that, I said fine, I'll play some more GH... Thus starts the biggest part of the epic day!

11. Stricken X FC!!!! - Tyler requested me to play this song first, which I missed early in the song, then proceeded to ONE HAND FC the solo, first time playing it in... a year? maybe even more?. I then decided to replay the song, first try after that run, BAM! FC! One handed solo FC again! This really made me quite happy, and figured getting nothing more for the rest of the night wouldn't really matter to me anymore... Boy did I not expect what was to come!

12. Cult Of Personality X FC!!!! - Seriously, WTF? First try, FCed BOTH solos in practice, then proceeded to FC Solo 2 twice in a row after that! Then onto my first run of the actual song... BAM! FC!!!

13. 3s & 7s X FC! - This was a very long overdue FC, but missed so many times due to using proper path, which I had to memorize first, as I never played this song for like a year, but eventually got the FC... Tier 7 FCed...

At this point, it became clear to me that I could eventually FC the first 7 tiers, as I only had Kool Thing which wouldn't take me long, Black Magic Woman which would take me prob a couple weeks due to the stupid ass strumming in the 2nd solo, and Rock And Roll All Nite which I never hit solo before, and would probably take me the longest after BMW.

14. Kool Thing X FC - Not really impressive, was long overdue, but was too lazy to grind it, but finally got it now. Down to final 4 songs in career setlist, which would take me forever... Or so I thought...

15. Black Magic Woman X FC!!!! - SERIOUSLY?! Only took 20 minutes?! HOW?! I guess it's best not to question it, but to just take what I can get, but WOW I did NOT expect this FC so freakin quick, let alone in this day! Down to the final 3!

16. Rock And Roll All Nite X FC!!!!! - .... .... ... .... .... Went to practice, FCed solo FIRST TRY! FCed solo 3 more times in next 9 runs, so figured I'd grind it out, who knows what would happen.... First try... FCed... The tears of joy almost came up at this point, as I only have Raining Blood and One left, which both won't be happening for a very long time. Tiers 1-7 Now FCed!

17. Monsters X FC! - Didn't take long to figure out the solo surprisingly, and got the FC in only a few runs, which I expected to take longer. But hey, I'll take it

18. Prayer of the Refugee X FC - Had an outro choke before, decided to finish off this FC quickly, got it on 2nd try, happy I got it out of the way.

Now I feel like I can do anything, so figured the night would be over, might as well get back to the Nothing For Me Here grind, hoping that somehow a horseshoe would lodge up my ass and give me the FC tonight, but wasn't expecting it...

19. Nothing For Me Here X FC!!!! - Man that horseshoe hurts, I'm starting to limp as I walk! I can't believe it at this point, I thought life was playing an April Fools joke on me, but sure enough, the picture proves it, it was not a joke! This song has aggravated me for so long, and it's finally conquered!

20. Can't Be Saved X FC - Meh, don't know why I didn't have this before, but now I do :P

21. Down N' Dirty X FC - Really don't know why this song worried me, but it wont worry me anymore, since it's FCed!

So... Yeah... Today was a pretty good day I'd say, combined with the 2 big FCs I got the day before as well, to make an epic 48 hours of:

Cliffs of Dover X FC! - Man, that yellow strum in intro was a BITCH, but it's down!

Stockholm Syndrome X FC! - I seriously did not expect this FC, as the strumming is a bitch to learn... Only took 2 tries to get

Overall, this has been the best 24 (48 technically if you add the other 2 FCs) hours I have ever had in my life, in all aspects!

The only reason I'm not coming here with 60/70 expert FCs is because it was 5:00 am, and I needed sleep. The following songs in GH3 are what I have left. The Green songs I can easily FC, the Blue Songs I can FC if I put a decent amount of work into it, and the Red Songs I am years away from FCing...

Avalancha
Hier Kompt Alex
I'm In The Band
Impulse
Minus Celcius
Mauvais Garcon
She Bangs The Drums
Don't Hold Back
Take This Life
Raining Blood
Through The Fire And Flames
FCPREMIX
The Way It Ends
One

Yes... TTFAF, TTL, AND Raining Blood are in Blue, not red...

Raining Blood I have FCed flood on slow now, using the proper elbow strumming and tapping techniques, and have hit half the trills on full speed numerous times, so it's only a matter of time now.

Take This Life I am super close, had numerous 99%s now, just need to figure out the part after the non-hammeron trills (everything else I can do).

TTFAF - I am getting insanely good at this song, and will post updates when I go back to it. Have hit the Red Snake, Bridge 1 on Slow, What The, and all those good parts, just need to work on upgrading Bridge 1 to full speed, and work on Twin Solo, the rest will take an excessive amount of grinding to get the perfect run.

EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT

Benster26 wrote:
Over 20 fcs in one day, wtf.

I was reading the bump thinking *more, o yes, more, o yes* the songs just kept coming so you went from like 30 someting fc to 50 fcs in one day.

That took me 4 months

Tyvm!

I know what you mean, Tyler, my gf and I couldn't believe the shit i was pulling out of my ass yesterday, especially me. I think what it is, is that after playing hard for so long, and only grinding the harder Expert songs first (ie. NotB, BiF, etc), it made me much better at the rest of the songs without me realizing it. All these FCs I haven't played the song in AGES, so I never really knew I had it in me.

oddlyuneven wrote:
Hmmm, skeptic here. I didn't want to touch this thread with a 10 foot pole, but I just couldn't help myself. I got burned on quite a few April Fool's jokes yesterday (and even carrying over into today). If this isn't an April Fool's joke, then I don't believe it.

I understand your skepticism, but that's why I posted this all on April 2nd, was afraid of the fact that it was April Fools would prevent people from reading my thread. Besides, the bigger FCs came after midnight on April 2nd, so I wasn't too inclined to post until the more epic FCs later that night. I assure you, this was no April Fools joke, and the fact you don't believe me if it wasn't, makes me feel much much better about what I just accomplished :P

If it helps, click on the links for each FC and you'll see the pic, and can easily compare with my past pics to show it's the same TV as before

And now to add onto the epic day with yet, another epic day!

I can now join the 60 FC Club!

I knew it was only a matter of time, but with countless chokes on "I'm In The Band", I was figuring I lost all my luck from yesterday, until Minus Celcius got the ball rolling.

Here's what has happened TODAY:

FC #57 - Minus Celcius - This song bugged the crap out of me with the RYO and RBO chord switches, but for some reason I could hit them today, so took advantage and after about 20 mins got the FC

FC #58 - She Bangs The Drums - Nothing special, long overdue, etc.

FC #59 - I'm In The Band - Omg what a freakin chokefest! I kept choking post solo all night last night and most of the day today. Felt so nice to get this over with.

FC #60 - Mauvais Garcon - .... Words cannot express how much I HATE this song! I was going to save Avalancha for #60, but I figured I might as well get a really hard one to finish off the big 60. Mauvais Garcon mangled the hell out of my hand, and almost gave up with a choke 3 notes from the end. But I persisted, and 10 minutes after the choke, FC!

FC #61 - Hier Kommt Alex - I really don't know why I kept choking, every time I would get past the first Chugging Riff, I'd miss the 2nd one, even though it's the exact same thing. And when I finally got the quick triple chord switch in the strumming, I'd miss the gallops after, which became incredibly aggravating. But nevertheless, first time passing Chugging Riff #2 - FC!

FC #62 - Avalancha - It really blows choking at the end of the song twice in a row on such a long song. But after those 2 chokes, got the FC without too much difficulty.

So this leaves me on the final 8.

Don't Hold Back is now a possible FC for me, as I have hit the Phazers multiple times in practice, so just waiting on that fateful run.

Impulse is going to take me a long while to get used to again. I completely lost my skill in it since I went for the FC about 8 months ago, so I'll need to start grinding.

Take This Life is probably going to be the big 65, one of my most hated songs in GH history. After FCing it on hard, I managed to easily hit the hard parts on expert, minus the little part after the non-hammeron trills, hard to explain but anyone who has worked on this should know what I mean. Don't expect this one for a while, regardless of the luck I've had lately.

The final 5... I won't even bother working on much, minus the Raining Blood Flood, as I'm getting better and better at it every week. That FC may come as #66, not sure. Then One, TTFAF, FCPREMIX and TWIE will be a VERY long time, if I ever get them to begin with. So I'll "retire" from GH3X temporarily after 65 FCs more than likely.

I have no idea what I'm going to work on next, I really didn't expect all of these to fall so close to each other. I might just go back to casual playing of Hard and maybe finally finish my GH5 / Aero FGFC? Maybe....

Last edited by TML-Kolin on Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:16 am; edited 43 times in total
TML-Kolin  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump, Going to start a run through of DLC either tonight or tomorrow
Stona  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good job on all the FCs so far. I am a hard difficulty player myself and though I don't have as many as you I am working on it. Keep it up!
TML-Kolin  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stona wrote:
Good job on all the FCs so far. I am a hard difficulty player myself and though I don't have as many as you I am working on it. Keep it up!

Thanks =)

It won't take you long before you start getting FCs left right and center, took me about 15 hard FCs which took a while, then I motored through them. If you need any tips on specific songs, lemme know, and I'll see if I can help you get those FCs

Bump, few more FCs, and some unexpected TTFAF Expert runs o.O

Kerfoot32  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^
Yes, you will eventually hit a wall that will make you want to quit the game forever, but if you get past it, every single one of your orgasms will be chock full of brand new Full Combos. I promise.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: MKerfoot32
alexhaz64  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

good luck with freakin KoC, FCP, and the rest of tier 8... once you hit 60 it gets pretty tough
2:59 alexhaz64: I'm like 6th place on that song
2:59 alexhaz64: pretty neat
2:59 alexhaz64: :p
2:59 JohnnyGrey: No Alex, I don't care how good your score is
2:59 JohnnyGrey: DAMMIT
2:59 alexhaz64: XD
alexhaz64 flexes
2:59 psxfreak101: too slow on the trigger there, boyo
2:59 alexhaz64: that seems to be the case all night
2:59 JohnnyGrey: I've been too slow a few times tonight
2:59 JohnnyGrey: GDSAKj hfask
2:59 psxfreak101: XD
2:59 alexhaz64: LMAO
2:59 alexhaz64: OMG
psxfreak101 actua-loling
TML-Kolin  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alexhaz64 wrote:
good luck with freakin KoC, FCP, and the rest of tier 8... once you hit 60 it gets pretty tough

Lol thanks. Yeah, it's not going to be easy for FCP at all lol, but for KoC, I only need to perfect the ending and I'll have the FC (was able to FC everything up to that point on a few runs)

TML-Kolin  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump, finally updated, uploaded all my scores for hard to SH, and have time to actually play from College

TML-Kolin  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for a few new FCs

TML-Kolin  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump-ity Bump

TML-Kolin  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump, Rank 48 Career Now o.O

Kane40  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is this "Rank 48 Career" you're talking about ? ^^'
/me has no clue.
Looking at your scores, you are 138th. If you're not counting bonus songs, how did you calculate this ?

BTW, nice to see another Hard player. You should have more FC. You have some FC I don't have, and some I have that you don't (QP exclusives, the other No Doubt songs...)

Keep going

< barely, but yay \o/
S8BB-1 League 14th season/p-o semi-finalist
My Acc. Thread / My RB DLC / / GH3H SP sheet ? / Band Acc / X guitar ESL2 : December 10, 2008
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Kane40Be
TML-Kolin  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kane40 wrote:
What is this "Rank 48 Career" you're talking about ? ^^'
/me has no clue.
Looking at your scores, you are 138th. If you're not counting bonus songs, how did you calculate this ?

BTW, nice to see another Hard player. You should have more FC. You have some FC I don't have, and some I have that you don't (QP exclusives, the other No Doubt songs...)

Keep going

Thanks

The Rank 48 Career is on the GH website, if you go to the leaderboards, GH3, Career - Hard, I'm ranked #48 (All main setlist songs combined)

I'm working on a bunch of new FCs (about 10 or so that I ended up choking right at end and didn't bother to go for again lol), so soon this list will fill up with more Xs

TML-Kolin  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump, Hier Kompt Alex FC (#51)

Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 1 of 20

Jump to: