Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
PiemanLK - GH1 FC #1 Hey
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 36, 37, 38  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JosephL  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome stuff, but you can bring Free Bird to 560K, minimum. Remember, I got 533K in November 2009, and I suck.

Edit: new page starter twin powers, ACTIVATE!
Personal Links: pathhero; my scores; my accomplishment thread (most recent: retired from GH, but still working on the breakdowns)
10/19/06/35/06/45/18/20/60/24/36 >> 279 (+65 for BH, +2 for DLC = 346 XG FCs overall)
#TeamOldPeople
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger PSN Name: JosephLillo
PiemanLK  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GuitarHailz wrote:
PONIES

You are super awesome hailz.

TheLonging wrote:
[21:43] <TL> holy shit
[21:43] <TL> I give up
[21:43] <TL> I can't be as good as you

This made me laugh so hard when you said it in IRC. Your full reaction was just really amusing with the chat spam. But seriously, you shouldn't say that any more than I should, and we both know that. You're good too. ;)

JosephL wrote:
Awesome stuff, but you can bring Free Bird to 560K, minimum. Remember, I got 533K in November 2009, and I suck.

You know, I don't have much of an urge to play Free Bird again any time soon. I got the achievement and I got a good score, I'll let it rest for a while. But thanks for the kind words. And you are so much better than you used to be, I think you've made a lot of progress. Especially if 553k is "sucking".

JosephL wrote:
Edit: new page starter twin powers, ACTIVATE!

First new page in TWO YEARS.

And I miss zsjostrom so much.
[quote=''youhas'']EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.[/quote]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
The-B.O.D.  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PiemanLK wrote:

And I miss zsjostrom so much.

Don't we all
POKE-JJ  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't actually know you had a thread

Gogogo FC! YOU CAN DO EET

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

15 FCs is good and all, but surely you can get more . I expect to see 20 within the month

But if not, I'll at least be satisfied with watching whatever else you happen to accomplish.

Keep playing and keep updating plox

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JohnnyGrey wrote:
15 FCs is good and all, but surely you can get more . I expect to see 20 within the month

I'll see what I can do but I don't make any guarantees. This game is pretty full of hard songs. At the very least Possum Kingdom and Shout at the Devil are fairly obvious next FCs, as is wiping out my x-strum on X-Stream (oh god that almost rhymes). After that, maybe I'll get Collide or Elephant Bones or something. Hush isn't out of the question either.

JohnnyGrey wrote:
Keep playing and keep updating plox

Thanks and good to see you back Johnny.

@Pock Thanks for the words of encouragement.

EDIT: Okay cool, I got two new FCs today, Can't You Hear Me Knockin and Elephant Bones. I also reduxed Monkey Wrench and got some more points there. And with all said and done I did break 20 M today on GH2 X. On the flip side, I really drew the shit end of the stick on a lot of other things, missing the very last orange sustain in Hush's solo, -2ing SCoM, failing to get past chorus 3 of LTMR, and outright missing Stop's solo twice in a row. I don't have high hopes that I'll do anything cool in the next few days.
[quote=''youhas'']EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.[/quote]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
PiemanLK  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay screw it I'm gonna bump. I don't do this to my own thread very often.

Go read the OP it has PICTURES.
JosephL  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PiemanLK wrote:
Okay screw it I'm gonna bump.

O AN HE SCOREY

Jesus, man, I can't even comprehend getting anything remotely decent on Dragonforce songs, but 2 5*s... very nicely done.
Personal Links: pathhero; my scores; my accomplishment thread (most recent: retired from GH, but still working on the breakdowns)
10/19/06/35/06/45/18/20/60/24/36 >> 279 (+65 for BH, +2 for DLC = 346 XG FCs overall)
#TeamOldPeople
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger PSN Name: JosephLillo
NavyCherub  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I definitely would not be able to do this, ever. nice job.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Figures I'd come in here to find that your guitar borked. Sucks. But yeah, I think you may have tied my Slash Battle score, so...nice.
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: BigFatBob08
PiemanLK  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JosephL wrote:
PiemanLK wrote:
Okay screw it I'm gonna bump.

O AN HE SCOREY

Jesus, man, I can't even comprehend getting anything remotely decent on Dragonforce songs, but 2 5*s... very nicely done.

Yeah, thanks man! I was trying to improve on them again today and I fell a bit short on OGaP, didn't bother with HooT.

NavyCherub wrote:
I definitely would not be able to do this, ever. nice job.

Thank you, thank you.

BigFatBob wrote:
Figures I'd come in here to find that your guitar borked. Sucks. But yeah, I think you may have tied my Slash Battle score, so...nice.

Well, I found a way to come back from the dead. I fixed up one of my guitars good as new, and it's behaving...for now. Remains to be seen how much I'll get done with it. I dunno if I'll beat that Slash battle score any time soon, so you have plenty of time to take that back.

Aaaaand as always with a bump there's new cool stuff in the OP.
skinnywhitecomic  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Given your scores, it surprises me that you hadn't got the TTFAF 5* until now. But your scores are quite impressive. You have much to be proud of, sir.

JosephL  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep working on Chemical Warfare! 400K isn't that far off from 456K. Gogogogogo.
#TeamOldPeople
PiemanLK  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

skinnywhitecomic wrote:
Given your scores, it surprises me that you hadn't got the TTFAF 5* until now. But your scores are quite impressive. You have much to be proud of, sir.

Yeah, it was one of those things I just didn't play for like a year and then all of a sudden I got better at GH3. And thanks!

JosephL wrote:
Keep working on Chemical Warfare! 400K isn't that far off from 456K. Gogogogogo.

Indeed it's not. If I just learn how to strum the riffs without overstrumming. And lag might be an issue too. Clearly I can FC the solos!

~~~

So I have a little bit to post about today. Nothing to make me change my thread or anything, but I did a stream today for the first time in a very long time! Why, you may ask? Because I was in the company of none other than the almighty zsjostrom! He showed up in Johnny's stream today and when Johnny quit I took over and did some GH3 and GH6 stuff for a while. Like I said, I wouldn't say I really made any huge progress on any songs, a 270k run on RaBl is the only score I actually put in, but I'd like to highlight a few good runs of things.

- A run of Cliffs of Dover where I managed to FC Intro Solo B, but missed anyways immediately after.
- A run of NotB where I FC'd through solo 1....and choked.
- A run of JIHKY where I managed an 800 note streak!....and a -16.
- Some practice runs of Cult of Personality solo 2 where I almost FC'd the entire thing.
- I'm getting better at Take This Life!
- I think I -2'd HiC's intro, missed somewhere in the very beginning and the very last note and that was it.
- Came so close to FCing the intro of KoC.
- 400k on Chemical Warfare.

So, yeah. Chipping away at things. Also, I've got a serious lag problem. I either need to go back onto my CRT and squint at everything or get used to the music never being in time with the notes.
this1neguy  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm fairly sure you have more FCs than me in WoR. No joke.
Silly wrote:
yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
I hope the April Fool's joke is expertwin becoming a mod

Reports coming in that over five hundred thousand players of the Guitar Hero and Rock Band games have simultaneously committed seppuku
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 36, 37, 38  Next
Page 37 of 38

Jump to: