Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
PiemanLK - GH1 FC #1 Hey
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JohnnyGrey  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

14 new FCs in one day? That's pretty awesome!
Considering this success, I don't think 40 should be TOO big a problem for you... keep up the good work

If you are choking on Unskinny Bop, you can get a lot more songs. That ones pretty tough

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, no more pissing and moaning about how much you suck, then?
Personal Links: pathhero; my scores; my accomplishment thread (most recent: retired from GH, but still working on the breakdowns)
10/19/06/35/06/45/18/20/60/24/36 >> 279 (+65 for BH, +2 for DLC = 346 XG FCs overall)
#TeamOldPeople
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger PSN Name: JosephLillo
TheLonging  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tune in for that sometime later today

And nice job on the 14 FC's, lol good luck with Ravenous though, that chimney solo is one of the worst things to exist in GHWOR

NavyCherub wrote:
AshleyWilis wrote:
hi for me Its something different...
It seems like Full sound full combo...
I mean It show passion and determination for my guitar
Smoke weed erryday.
TheLonging  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you FC'd Suffocated, not much I can say to that

NavyCherub wrote:
AshleyWilis wrote:
hi for me Its something different...
It seems like Full sound full combo...
I mean It show passion and determination for my guitar
Smoke weed erryday.
PiemanLK  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this1neguy wrote:
I'm fairly sure you have more FCs than me in WoR. No joke.

You are better than me, and even after tonight, I still think you are. I mean I've seen what you can do. So you can TOTALLY get more FCs.

However, I do think the gap between us got a little smaller.

JohnnyGrey wrote:
14 new FCs in one day? That's pretty awesome!
Considering this success, I don't think 40 should be TOO big a problem for you... keep up the good work

If you are choking on Unskinny Bop, you can get a lot more songs. That ones pretty tough

Thanks for the encouragement. I think it worked.

JosephL wrote:
So, no more pissing and moaning about how much you suck, then?

Absolutely not. I'm actually getting way better at not being angry at this game. Days like this help. I'm serious, the last two days I've played, I have been calm, and even relaxed a little bit, and I think it's showing.

...I also turned HS back up to 5 again, but that's only part of it. Right?

TheLonging wrote:
Tune in for that sometime later today

And nice job on the 14 FC's, lol good luck with Ravenous though, that chimney solo is one of the worst things to exist in GHWOR

Yeah, I do need the consistency, I messed it up completely in a real run tonight. It's scary, that's for sure, but I can do it.

TheLonging wrote:
you FC'd Suffocated, not much I can say to that

Well, there you go. You found something to say.

In other news, BEST DAY EVER.
[quote=''youhas'']EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.[/quote]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
ShadoWolf  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are a boss.
Look, someone actually had to point out that singing "solo" meant singing alone. This is why we allow people to work registers at McDonald's that can't make change and it makes me want to run my face under a belt sander. For the love of tits, how can you be on the internet in 2012 and not think "maybe I can Google this word I should have learned in first grade before making a thread about it".
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ShadoWolf2971
PiemanLK  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShadoWolf wrote:
You are a boss.

Thanks!

Now, let's revisit a quote from ages ago;

JohnnyGrey wrote:
I don't think 40 should be TOO big a problem for you...

Well, about that...:P
[quote=''youhas'']EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.[/quote]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
PiemanLK  

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OKAY so it's quarantine and I'm BORED and all I have on me right now is my PS2 so I broke out GH2 and GH80s again and picked up a LOT of points....and my first new FC in who the fuck knows how long

xchmNqp.jpg

Anyways I exist again and I STILL CAN'T 5* PWM
JohnnyGrey  

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought I noticed your name on the front page recently
Glad to see another familiar face coming back for more points ages later.

Nice to see that with all the time away, it hasn't taken long to get back into shape. Nice new FC who knows, maybe you'll even be able to squeeze in a second one!

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JohnnyGrey wrote:
I thought I noticed your name on the front page recently
Glad to see another familiar face coming back for more points ages later.

Nice to see that with all the time away, it hasn't taken long to get back into shape. Nice new FC who knows, maybe you'll even be able to squeeze in a second one!

You know I reckon if I really want to based on my current scores I could probably get about....15 FCs total before it starts getting really hard. Nice to see you again too!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38
Page 38 of 38

Jump to: