ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Joe - GHWT XG, FCs 59 and 60!! Assassin + Spiderwebs!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mike65707  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratz on 50. You should resubmit your scores so that they are actually have %s and I can tell what you FCs you have and don't have. XD (I know they're on the front page but I can read a score page better somehow. :P)

Regardless goodluck with 55

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: ChAoSnOvA65707 PSN Name: Mike
psychojoe111  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahaha thanks Mike, I am resubmitting my scores, just very slowly......very slowly......reduxing sucks.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UPDATE - 29th August 2010

It's been a whole week since I got an FC
However, the sense of relief was great when this long overdue bastard picture showed up on my screen!

Now I'm on 51 GH3X FCs! Having just found the ideal hand position for the solo in Stricken, 52 won't be far off either!

In other news, due to the 38k improvement of Down N Dirty and a few other minor reduxes, I've broken the top 650 players on the Xbox 360! Bearing in mind I've never used a proper SP path in my life, I'm quite pleased with this

Hopefully it won't be another week before something else good happens!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck with Stricken, I can FC the solo one handed but I always choke afterwards.

Hope you have better luck than me.

Do come visit my accomplishments thread, lots of good stuff here (sometimes!)
A wise man once said "A wise man once said". And please remember to host your own banners!
First person to ever FC 'Flight of the Bumblebee' on all 3 main GH custom engines (FoFiX, GH3 and GH2)
psychojoe111  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks dude, I also do the solo one handed lol, I can't get to grips with tapping at all, the only thing I can do is the solos in Cliffs Of Dover!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UPDATE - 25th September 2010

Finally got my xbox back from uni, and have now decided to focus on WT for a bit! I think I'll keep playing it until I hit 60 FCs, I already have quite a few, I'll be posting them soon, whilst adding all my WT scores into scorehero.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UPDATE - 17th October 2010

Almost a month after my last update (I have Warriors Of Rock to thank for that!) I'm back to my goal of 60 WT Expert Guitar FCs. I've finished uploading all my current scores to scorehero, and as it stands I have 55 FCs, with the most recent one being Lazy Eye. I can't upload pictures for a while, but I have the pictures saved on my phone for when I get the media upload wire thingy back.

So, now to add in WT goals to this thread, and hopefully it won't be too long before 60 is hit!

P.S. Note Shuffle fucking rocks.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UPDATE - 2nd November 2010

Only a minor update, unfortunately, the camera on my phone decided to pack it all in. Therefore, I'm stuck without proof pictures until most likely Christmas when I'll be getting a new phone.

Had to happen as soon as I got a new FC eh? Heartbreaker just became my 56th WT FC, only 4 to go before I hit my short-term goal of 60.

I keep coming extremely close to a few more songs, most notably Spiderwebs and Vicarious, so hopefully a few more will fall over the next week or so. I'd like to play more but since I got my new job that's been taking a lot of my time.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job, Heartbreaker is one of those annoying songs where the hard part is at the end of the song. Worse yet are the other two songs you mentioned, Vicarious and Spiderwebs. My only suggestion for those two songs is to really make sure you can do those sections at the end of the songs (use practice mode) to reduce the number of times you choke.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gongratulations on Heartbraker, pretty good FC.
I've FC'd this myself =D

GH1: 28/47 GH2: 42/64 GH80: 19/30 GH3: 60/70
GH1-GH3: 149/211 FC'd

XBL: Tah1337 Youtube
My accomplishment thread
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Tah1337
psychojoe111  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys

I've been practicing the end sections a lot, won't have time to play until Friday now though

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UPDATE - 9th November 2010

Once again, only a minor update. Well, minor in terms of quantity, but after many weeks of trying, I finally FC'd The Middle! Fast strumming is my vice in this game, I absolutely suck at it, so to finally get this is such a relief! 3 more FCs to go before I hit 60 and get that shiny new banner...

Also, a small side note. FUCK YOU VICARIOUS AND ASSASSIN!

On both of those songs, I managed to miss the very last note. WTF is that all about?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UPDATE - 24th November 2010

World Tour's becoming incredibly frustrating. Spiderwebs, Vicarious and Assassin are all just begging to be FC'd. Sadly, it has not yet happened.

So I got bored of continuously playing those songs, so I turned to Note Shuffle mode on Warriors Of Rock. It's awesome. As a kind of sub-goal, I intend to try every song on Expert Guitar with Note Shuffle on, and record my progress in this thread.

I've attempted the first 6 songs so far, and this mode is HARD. Kinda like Expert+ for Guitar, only Expert+(++). I doubt I'll ever pass Black Widow. As for the others, I was quite pleased with a 5* for Bat Country, but if all chord-based songs are like Been Caught Stealing, I'm gonna struggle with them. Still, should be fun!

THE WORLD TOUR FCs ARE STILL MY PRIORITY!! It's just nice to have a bit of fun on the side. Any self respecting bigamist will tell you that.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UPDATE - 26th November 2010

So I tried Spiderwebs again, only for my hand to keep freezing at the end of the song. Bad times. Or so I thought.

First run of Vicarious, and I've finally nailed it! That's my 58th World Tour FC, 2 more until I hit my goal! Also, with the score increase from the FC, my total score for WT has gone past 27mil, without scores inputted for the guitar duels.

*Goes to try more Spiderwebs*

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice FC matey, I've never been a fan of grinding the longer songs but Tool's charts are always fun to play!

I hope you like Spiderwebs and Assassin as songs, I can't stand listening to either of them so I definitely wouldn't want to be in your shoes right now haha. Gogo 60 FC's!

PriestMLH? He's a rubber chicken with robotic guitar playing giblets.

Unless you are a volcanic robot from space or a chicken with robotic giblets, don't compare yourself to those folk. Each accomplishment is an accomplishment, no matter what people before you did.

[12:44] Kiriyama: Knights of CYDOOOOOOONIA- Cough medicine, with clout!
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: CuriousJewbeard
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 9 of 10

Jump to: