Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
FL4RE xtar: GH:Metallica FC #48... All Nightmare Gone
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jleggy12  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice one man! 640/660 would be really special, and everything along the way seems doable with a bit of time. Looking forward to seeing the progress!
11:13 RheaultWnage_: it's -37°C where you live atm alex? :P
11:13 alexhaz64: -45 now/quite the cold front
11:14 Jleggy12: and that's in Kelvin :o
11:14 RheaultWnage_: damn thats pretty cold/-40 K xD/I think -45 is about the coldest I've ever felt
11:14 Jleggy12: round about -300 C :P
11:14 RheaultWnage_: maybe colder than what I've felt
11:14 alexhaz64: -38 >.>
11:15 RheaultWnage_: OH YOURE TALKING ABOUT THE NOTES LOL
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger PSN Name: Jleggy12
FL4RE  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2020 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And just like that, Metallica is finished with.

This song is a pain in the arse, mainly because of Solo 2A. That section was a mental block for YEARS, due to the hammer-ons in the strumming. I figured a couple of days ago that strumming early would almost totally negate the risk of overstrumming, which made this a much easier grind.

Still had one post-solo choke though! Also, One will never happen lol.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

awesome man, congratz. never say never for One. It might just tick one day.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn, FLare. Welcome back!

GH Accomplishments
RB Accomplishments

FC count: 9
bushidox  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats. Also, are those Captain's of Crush grippers in that shot?
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
FL4RE  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:

Cheers, and maybe. I got a few 4x's when playing around with FSA, so it could happen down the line. It's doubtful though, as it requires learning to alt-tap triplets haha.

Voidedlefty wrote:
Damn, FLare. Welcome back!

Hopefully won't be the last one that I get, there's 9 more that I want to get out of the way.

bushidox wrote:
Congrats. Also, are those Captain's of Crush grippers in that shot?

Thanks! Yeah they are, CoC 1's. I need to upgrade at some point though, it's getting a bit easy really

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:

Cabanon is absolutely right, never say never for One. I thought exactly like u about two years ago when i got WHS as my 48/49, funny, i said the exact same thing "And just like that, Metallica is finished with." Never thought One would be possible, but soon after i got -1 on FSA like 100 times on one sitting, "never went back to One after that sitting btw" and thought to myself "this turns out to be a possible fc!!", never FC'd it tho, havent seen nearly enough effort for that yet, other FCs to do like Electric Eye and PwM.... U could be facing the same thing in the future. Give it a try every now and then!

And good job on the ANL! that was painfull back in 2016-2017, uff dont even wanna think about it eww

Have been watching your achievements. Looking forward for your future FCs, hopefully IYWP happens, aint easy

You wouldnt believe how long i wrote this message due to english not being my main language, lol

GH1 FCs: 46/47 | GH2 FCs: 63/64 | GH80s FCs: 30/30 | GH3 FCs: 68/70 | GHA FCs: 41/41 | GHWT FCs: 85/86 | GHM FCs: 48/49
GHSH FCs: 47/48 | GH5 FCs: 85/85 | GHVH FCs: 46/47 | GHWoR FCs: 89/93 | Total FCs: 648/660 | Old School 207/211!!!
Best FC: Ballroom Blitz!!!
JohnnyGrey  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job on ANL
Like most of GHM, the song is just so long which makes it a pain to grind. I imagine trying to be consistent on solo 2a was a nightmare

Time for IYWP?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job finishing off GHM! And DHB, too, was about time for that

FCs: 45 | 62 | 29 | 68 | 41 | 85 | 48 | 47 | 85 | 46 | 89 | O211 204/211 | Total 645/660
alexhaz64  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay, another new FC! Just before the end of 2020, too, lol. Feels good to be "done" with a game. A/WT/M/SH/5 can all be basically neatly packed away, unless you get crazy good and go for an insane FC, lol.

Looking forward to whatever comes next! IYWP would certainly be cool, but I'm not opposed to SF or GH1/2...
2:59 alexhaz64: I'm like 6th place on that song
2:59 alexhaz64: pretty neat
2:59 alexhaz64: :p
2:59 JohnnyGrey: No Alex, I don't care how good your score is
2:59 JohnnyGrey: DAMMIT
2:59 alexhaz64: XD
alexhaz64 flexes
2:59 psxfreak101: too slow on the trigger there, boyo
2:59 alexhaz64: that seems to be the case all night
2:59 JohnnyGrey: I've been too slow a few times tonight
2:59 JohnnyGrey: GDSAKj hfask
2:59 psxfreak101: XD
2:59 alexhaz64: LMAO
2:59 alexhaz64: OMG
psxfreak101 actua-loling
FL4RE  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@VertigoMan - Yeah, that's why I changed my tone and went with 'unlikely' haha. If I ever learned how to alt-tap triplets consistently, I'd get it. As it stands, I can hold a combo every so often but it's completely random.

@Johnny - Agreed, but I find that's only really the case when you're going for the FC. After you've done it, there's no pressure and you can enjoy the song again. 2A just clicked one day, all I do is strum the before the strumming, and make sure that I'm hitting it early. The HOPO's don't seem to register when you strum earlier.

@Jellu - Oh yeah, I'm more glad about DHB than I am ANL to be honest, purely for the RNG factor that DHB has.

@Alex - Yep, that sounds about right haha. I don't have WT at the moment, but I can't see Satch Boogie happening. May pick it up just to see if that's the case though.

And yes.... IYWP is the next one on the radar. I've had around 20 post Synth Solo chokes over the years, so it's fair to say that it's the last outstanding FC that I've got left to get (plus, it would finish off WoR for me, as This Day we Fight is just never going to happen haha).

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VertigoMan wrote:
Cabanon wrote:

Cabanon is absolutely right, never say never for One. I thought exactly like u about two years ago when i got WHS as my 48/49, funny, i said the exact same thing "And just like that, Metallica is finished with." Never thought One would be possible, but soon after i got -1 on FSA like 100 times on one sitting, "never went back to One after that sitting btw" and thought to myself "this turns out to be a possible fc!!", never FC'd it tho, havent seen nearly enough effort for that yet, other FCs to do like Electric Eye and PwM.... U could be facing the same thing in the future. Give it a try every now and then!

And good job on the ANL! that was painfull back in 2016-2017, uff dont even wanna think about it eww

Have been watching your achievements. Looking forward for your future FCs, hopefully IYWP happens, aint easy

You wouldnt believe how long i wrote this message due to english not being my main language, lol

As an amateur with a bachelor's in English, you did pretty good, Vertigo.

GH Accomplishments
RB Accomplishments

FC count: 9
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37
Page 37 of 37

Jump to: