ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Favorite Comic Strips/Random Comic Strip Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ApheXtal  

Location: a time dependent variable taken from the set {MIT, Detroit}

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fUNC wrote:
Also, another nod for Garfield Minus Garfield. It's completely hit and miss (obviously, considering the method), but when it's on, it's the best kind of paint-dry humor.

Garfield Minus Garfield owns. Along those lines (technically not a comic, but definitely comic-related) are the Lasagna Cat series of youtube videos. Basically, a Garfield strip is acted out, followed by a music video. Highlights include http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TGrep3PDAs&feature=channel and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUUNslMcGh8&feature=channel_page

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE? I posted my comics I like earlier and said Lio. NOT ONE OTHER PERSON SAID LIO. BAWWWW.

Lio is my new favorite comic still being made. Nothing can top Calvin and Hobbes. Lio is a comic about a little kid who has a big mind to wonder and several crazy friends to follow from the octopus to the zombie man. No one ever talks in the comics. Mark Tatulli is so funny at his comics, and you can find him on Facebook. Got him added

One of my favorites. I <3 Lio.

Parama  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

drifter1717 wrote:

Pictures For Sad Children is definitely one of my favorites.

I read through about 50 or so... there's nothing really funny or exciting in this comic I'm bored of reading it already. The one strip you posted was pretty funny but I haven't seen anything else worth reading in this comic.
If it doesn't get any better I might as well just not read it, sorry
louster200 wrote:
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE? I posted my comics I like earlier and said Lio. NOT ONE OTHER PERSON SAID LIO. BAWWWW.

Lio is my new favorite comic still being made. Nothing can top Calvin and Hobbes. Lio is a comic about a little kid who has a big mind to wonder and several crazy friends to follow from the octopus to the zombie man. No one ever talks in the comics. Mark Tatulli is so funny at his comics, and you can find him on Facebook. Got him added

One of my favorites. I <3 Lio.

That's... awesome
But I don't get this one in my paper (heck, I don't get any black and white comics anymore )
ApheXtal wrote:
fUNC wrote:
Also, another nod for Garfield Minus Garfield. It's completely hit and miss (obviously, considering the method), but when it's on, it's the best kind of paint-dry humor.

Garfield Minus Garfield owns.

Genius. Absolutely genius. Instant bookmark.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Parama wrote:

I read through about 50 or so... there's nothing really funny or exciting in this comic I'm bored of reading it already. The one strip you posted was pretty funny but I haven't seen anything else worth reading in this comic.

No one is hinging on your opinion, and drifter's certainly not in crisis mode because someone with undiscerning taste is not going to become a regular reader of his favorite webcomic. Thanks anyway.
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: machchunk
Parama  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

machchunk wrote:
Parama wrote:

No one is hinging on your opinion, and drifter's certainly not in crisis mode because someone with undiscerning taste is not going to become a regular reader of his favorite webcomic. Thanks anyway.

What's wrong with giving an opinion? <____<
Because that's what I'm doing. This is a discussion thread, too. I am discussing the various comics people are posting. Is there anything wrong with that?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's just the tone you're using that makes it seem like you think your opinion is the most important of all opinions.
Parama wrote:

"Oh, what a shame, my dear fellow! It would appear that the entertainment you have presented is not to my liking. Tut tut. *dusts hands* I'm sorry, but this will not garner any praise from me." "But, bu- I have friends to appease! I need your approval so I can show this comic to them if I am ever to keep my place on the social ladder!" "Bah, silly man. I do not just hand out my appreciation on a silver platter to any odd person who passes through these kingly doors. Again, my sincerest apologies; I don't mean to disappoint, but you will just have to return to your friends with nothing. So long!"
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: machchunk
louster200  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, I can't believe how little known Lio is! It's amazing! Asking Mark where it's out at. It's a great little comic. READ IT AND BE HAPPY.

http://imgsrv.gocomics.com/dim/?fh=c189bb346f6c3907390c000a127a3337

Parama  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

machchunk wrote:
It's just the tone you're using that makes it seem like you think your opinion is the most important of all opinions.
Parama wrote:

"Oh, what a shame, my dear fellow! It would appear that the entertainment you have presented is not to my liking. Tut tut. *dusts hands* I'm sorry, but this will not garner any praise from me." "But, bu- I have friends to appease! I need your approval so I can show this comic to them if I am ever to keep my place on the social ladder!" "Bah, silly man. I do not just hand out my appreciation on a silver platter to any odd person who passes through these kingly doors. Again, my sincerest apologies; I don't mean to disappoint, but you will just have to return to your friends with nothing. So long!"

Would you rather have had this?
LOL wrote:
LOLZ dat comic is teh suxzorz it am 2 boring and unfunni. I am not liek and cannot keep read 4 it is 2 boring and am not worth it. dat iz all, roflcopter!

Location: a time dependent variable taken from the set {MIT, Detroit}

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Parama wrote:

ApheXtal wrote:
fUNC wrote:

Garfield Minus Garfield owns.

Genius. Absolutely genius. Instant bookmark.

If you like Garfield Minus Garfield, there's another pretty good site out there called the Garfield Randomizer. Basically it takes three random Garfield panels and puts them together, with hilarity ensuing. It also has the option of locking a panel if you like it.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Parama wrote:

Would you rather have had this?
LOL wrote:
LOLZ dat comic is teh suxzorz it am 2 boring and unfunni. I am not liek and cannot keep read 4 it is 2 boring and am not worth it. dat iz all, roflcopter!

I'm sorry you feel that way. Most everyone else knows how to say "Eh, I found this one a bit flat and depressing, which isn't really the style I like" and leave it at that, and not project like a Supreme Court of Webcomics judge.
TheLonging  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks to inv4der, I found a new webcomic yesterday. It's called Girly. I find it incredibly funny and random, and I guess that's the appeal of it. 700+ pages, and so far, I haven't found one I didn't really like.

NavyCherub wrote:
AshleyWilis wrote:
hi for me Its something different...
It seems like Full sound full combo...
I mean It show passion and determination for my guitar
Smoke weed erryday.
Slagr  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've taken a liking to http://wondermark.com/ ever since I saw it under xkcd's associated listings.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

louster200 wrote:
Wow, I can't believe how little known Lio is! It's amazing! Asking Mark where it's out at. It's a great little comic. READ IT AND BE HAPPY.

http://imgsrv.gocomics.com/dim/?fh=c189bb346f6c3907390c000a127a3337

I didn't find Lio to be too enjoyable when it was in my paper, for as short a period it was in it. It was certainly better than some comics out there in the papers, such as some that insist on not having humor. It's the COMICS, goddammit! Make me laugh .

credits to Absoltastic and Pieman for making such awesome banners that aren't the one I made!
My Backloggery
Want a game suggestion, or have one for the community? Click here!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: Qarx64 Wii Friend Code: 4109996624097110
GrizzSucks5  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: XxSHOCKWAVExXx Wii Friend Code: 013015843081
machchunk  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Care to add any text to that post?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 5 of 8

Jump to: