Cabanon's Acc. Thread - GD:RB = G/B Medium FGFC
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

03/10: Small update. GHTV Regular FCs +25, nothing special except maybe Kiss Me Deadly which has an ending solo that trick your mind a bit. I'm closing in on 200 Regular FCs which should happen tomorrow.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

03/28: time for an update. GHTV has now 395 songs, Casual is still complete with +15 FCs since last time. Regular was very productive with a massive +50 FCs. Advanced saw a +4 FCs with the latest being mOBSCENE, very nice. Still no progress on GHL Regular, focusing my time to GHTV mostly and IRL duties. I'm thinking of upgrading my GHTV spreadsheet to include "Artist's Name" and also had 5 new columns with all 5 requirement to get "Gold" status on each song. That's gonna be a massive amount of work but im ok with that, it'll be easier to keep track of this afterward.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

04/13: time for monthly update. GHTV has now 410 songs, Casual gain is +13 FCs since last time but missing 2 since the Premium Show kicked me out twice and started back on Advanced. I'll wait 'til next week to play them. Regular was very productive with a massive +55 FCs. Only 106 songs left and im doing around 5 each day, so I should be done rather soon. Advanced saw a +4 FCs and 4-5 songs with -1, very nice. Still no progress on GHL Regular, focusing my time to GHTV mostly and IRL duties.

I started to upgarde my GHTV spreadsheet but i kinda need some help figuring out how to add checkbox in each case so i can checkmark them once they're done. So far i've run out of luck, so if you have an idea, please let me know !

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

05/11: time for monthly update. I fixed the link above, it was broken and I didnt know, sorry ! GHTV has now 425 songs, Casual gain is +17 FCs since last time to now reach 425. Regular was very productive with a massive +108 FCs. Only 13 songs remains and it's the toughest of the toughest; CFH (numerous -1, just need to play more), Painkiller (last time I played it I had a -4, so practice is alot needed) & Stache (that one will be tricky as hell but last time I had a -2, the repetitveness of this song makes it hard for me) will be my biggest challenge ever. Advanced saw a +8 FCs increase, easy crap of course. Still no progress on GHL Regular.

05/11: EDIT Painkiller FC ! Only took 1 try lol
05/11: EDIT 2; Identity, Raising Hell & War Eternal FC.

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

05/18: Finally ! I've just FCed every goddamn song in GHTV except TTFAF which is defenately out of the question. Damn that was long ! I Fced Stache & CFH back to back one night, I guess it clicked that day, hehe. That now means I can attack GHL Regular, in fact I'm already halfway done. I'll upload scores in shot swoop when I'm done.

Total Stand at 428 on Casual and 427 on Regular.

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

O_______________________________________________________O
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey, thats just 855 FCs combined....lol

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! That is some serious dedication. Congrats on achieving your goal, at least until they add more. Great work as always, what's next on the horizon?
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
Mr.Scientist  

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
hey, thats just 855 FCs combined....lol

That IS a lot of FCs. :P I haven't seen TTFAF's chart on Regular (damn, I can't get used to the new difficulty names :X), is it that much above the other ones of that difficulty?

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

its not harder, its just above my league.

bushi: next goal is GHL Regular FGFC then back to TB:RB...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

06/03: Yep, it's done ! All scores posted with pictures proof. fun fact, that "Get 13 Awesome Performance" trophy never popped up. gotta catch which show didn't register.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

08/25: Geez, I havent updated this in almost 3 months now. man I've been busy IRL; bought a new house and moved in which meant tons of stuff to do/build/place, I had/have something every weekend for the past 3 months and planned for the next month too, im tired of that already, I need to relax a bit ! kids are kids and takes a huge lot of time, 1 week vacation on the east coast, etc etc. fioufff. Anyway back to GH, even tho I was very busy all summer, I did keep up with the weekly GHTV Premium Show and thats about it. Nailing some Advanced songs on the passage. So the total and additions are

Casual +37 for a total of 471
Regular +37 for a total of 470
Advanced +25 for a total of 42

I want to get back to TBRB and GDRB in the upcoming weeks, there's alot of love left in these 2 games.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

09/14: Not much addition other than keeping the GHTV list updated. My latest great FC is I Have A Problem by Beartooth on Advanced. No clue how I did this and SR on top of that. re-tried it yesterdayand failed miserably. Im on the verge of starting back on normal games, aka B:RB. There's lot of unfinished business there.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great job, looks like a tough FC, even on advanced. Congrats. Just wondering, do you have medium guitar/bass FGFCs on games like B:RB? I remember seeing you on the easy side but I can't remember if you were on medium. Good luck with whatever comes next ^^
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 47, 48, 49  Next
Page 38 of 49

Jump to: