Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Tidus' WoR XVox: Epic songs for epic friends! [GH Vox FSFC]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 90, 91, 92  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
singertoad  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice! CR must be pretty hard on Daul Shock.
12:41 fudrick: im taking a quick break
12:42 singertoad: Jerk off break?
12:42 JohnnyGrey: >_>
12:42 fudrick: my forearm is starting to hurt lol
12:42 JohnnyGrey: lol context >_>
12:42 singertoad: haha
anonymous_32  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:32 am    Post subject: This post has been deleted. Reply with quote

This post has been deleted.
tidus  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BA - Thanks! Definitively, I can get a lot more, especially some obliga-FC's which are in order.

Singertoad - Hmmm...there's another CR which is way harder on DS...but as long as you're talking about GH1, it's okay. But there's still BatM, TBW, AoS...

XFB - Well, I had to do that, ya know. Since I entered SH, I wanted to find a way to FC TiO.

So, I got some GH1X stuff, enough to put in as an update. I'm at 11 FC's, got some highscores, and opened another possiblity of a pretty tough FC. I should be at 12, but I took the Behind the Mask FC pic on my cellphone, and I can't find the Bluetooth. This is the link to my GH1X scores. There's little stuff, but ya know, it's all a build in progress...

In between the FC's, I think the cake goes for this one:

As far as I'm concerned, this is a very hard FC for Dualshock. Had a choke after the 2nd chorus, and the pre-choruses, those fast parts coming right after the slow verses, were my problem. But, no major choke. Random/handmade SP. No time/too lazy to look up the path.

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
blakstang98  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on the Fat Lip FC (and Behind the Mask) Gullwings! I totally don't remember what either chart looks like on expert, but I do know Fat Lip is a fast moving song. Either way, I never did FC either of those, so awesome work on that! I think you should be able to get to 25 or 30 FC's, we'll see!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stang - Hey thanks! I see you moved already to Connecticut, huh? Anyways, I held "The Gullwings" as band name since October 12th, when I got those 590k on Free Bird with a wrist injury. Ya know, it happens that I love the Gulwings! Fat Lip is very fast, Behind the Mask is very easy, and I assume I got harder FC's than this, such as More Than a Feeling or even I Wanna Be Sedated.

Sorry fellas, no GH (and PS2 gameplay) for a while, unless I go around to play on this weekend. Some game hooked me as no other game I got on 360 did. Its name: Rock Band 2. I'll be doing a thread later documenting my skill developing on Vocals. I just have a headset, but this makes sure I can play RB). Don't worry, I'll get back to GH as soon as I feel like, but don't expect too much, as I'll spend most of my once again unexistant time learning to be decent at RB2 Vocals.

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
tidus  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys and girls, I'm back to this side!

After nearly 45 days of marching to the RB2 Vocals greatness, I decided to dedicate this Sunday to (in order): redux a few RB2X songs, then going for some random Hard FC's, and right after it, finally trying some GHWT. Holy hell, the game doesn't suck. It's I who sucks at it. But well, amidst a few 4* and 5* runs (and almost failing some sightreads of songs I don't know at all) I still got an FC...I recommend you to don't expect it to be No Sleep 'Til Brooklyn

I love this song to death, so I picked it to play (my bro played the Career in a lower difficulty, so everything is unlocked) for kicks and giggles. I sucked real hard at the 1st freeform, but everything went unlike I expected. Holy hell, this chart looks better than on RB2 one, especially the choruses!

Also, I 5-starred La Bamba, What I've Done and American Woman on SR. Expect a bit more from me soon!

Graf  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good job on your first World Tour vocals FC! I can't stand the vocals engine on that game, but thankfully it's much better in Guitar Hero: Metallica. Hopefully Smash Hits will have a good vocals engine, or at least the same engine as Metallica.

Good luck on future GH goals

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RARAN with the DS? You are a god

Some slogans for Scorehero, courtesy of Sloganizer
Scorehero. Impossible is nothing
I'd sleep with Scorehero
Some for TheTrueSatanist:
Jesus loves TheTrueSatanist
blakstang98  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's been a little while, but good to see you back! Nice work on the sorta FC! It's good too seeing you playing WT, even though I still haven't played it much, good to see a friend or 2 reappearing. I guess vox is a totally different animal, but once you catch on, you'll rock any song. Awesome!

Oh yeah, I have officially moved to Connecticut, and I'm fully settled in! I haven't talked much to my SH buddies since then, you've all disappeared.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like FC'ing this game might pose a bit more of a challenge but still great job on your first expert Vox FC. I'm sure that you'll start FC'ing stuff really fast once you get the hang of the WT engine.

blakstang98 wrote:
Oh yeah, I have officially moved to Connecticut, and I'm fully settled in! I haven't talked much to my SH buddies since then, you've all disappeared.

Tidus was doing RB2 Vox, dramacomic was playing but just didn't announce anything until yesterday's flood of accomplishments and I'm too busy to post here because I'm hooked on RB2. Haven't seen chris, lili, DZJB or DNA on either forum, so they're probably on a GH/RB hiatus.

You should check out the RB side for the PS3 topic to FC everything on Hard. There are still a bunch of obscure songs that few people have and aren't hard to FC at all. I'm hoping you can help out as well. Lists are up for GTR and Drums with Bass and Vox soon to follow.

blakstang98  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FinalAeon wrote:
Tidus was doing RB2 Vox, dramacomic was playing but just didn't announce anything until yesterday's flood of accomplishments and I'm too busy to post here because I'm hooked on RB2. Haven't seen chris, lili, DZJB or DNA on either forum, so they're probably on a GH/RB hiatus.

You should check out the RB side for the PS3 topic to FC everything on Hard. There are still a bunch of obscure songs that few people have and aren't hard to FC at all. I'm hoping you can help out as well. Lists are up for GTR and Drums with Bass and Vox soon to follow.

Yeah, funny coincidence that tidus and drama bumped their threads at the same time. I know DZJB is around, he's commented on all my GTA vids, but did mention somewhere that he hasn't been on SH in a long time. I see you, Chris and DNA on PS3 frequently, so I know what you guys have been up to. I guess that would mean Lili is the only one, and she's pregnant, so she's had more important things to worry about these days.

I never go to the RB side, I'll check it out right now.

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a quick update, I'll respond to the replies sometime later.

Back again! I finally got to play GH: Metallica, and hell, this shit is hard. Then again, I'm improving on it, despite being really poor on it for now. I got some 5-star scores, plus the Stone Cold Crazy 5* and the achievement on Hard. No time for big update now though. Gotta sleep now, but I really need to tease someone here.

Edit: BrianBAM19 posted his 177k score 10 minutes after. Oh well...

Guess this destroys the tie for 1st, now we can see another tie going on. SPORT THE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!

Handmade path while going for the FC (shit, I thought I sucked at pathing seeing a chart in the PC, let alone without one ). Too bad that I had to do a terrible-sounding falsetto to hit the "pitched" part in the middle. Oh well...I believe my head will have a price after this.

*runs from Drama, NavyCherub and whoever vocalist who got 175k*

tidus  

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems people don't give a flying fuck to GH: Metallica Vocals, huh?

Anyways, my throat doesn't seem that good, because of the ESL2 and the effort at GH:M yesterday's night (which however made me the 1st to get 177k on War Ensemble, and with my own path, not Brian's ). However I couldn't resist. It was so fun to do some Stone Cold Crazy progress. This is my best result now, hitting a 4th on 360. Hailz' vid helped me a lot to get some badass freeform scores.

Ah, the achievement pic. I got yesterday by bumpin' down to Hard. Guess I got it again on Expert by a large margin

P.S.: Sorry for the double-post, everyone.

GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job on Stone Cold Crazy!!! There's something so fulfilling about finally hearing that achievement plink.

I'm glad my vid could help, but you couldn't have done it without some vocal hax. Hope to see you uploading more vocals score on GHM soon!

And don't worry about the double post. Both are worthy of bumpage. That stupid "descend" bit in War Ensemble pisses me off to no end. I don't think I can FC it again for the 177K. XD

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
tidus  

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hailz - Very glad to have your post on my thread. I thank you. About SCC, I just need to find a way to stop "unlearning" the song now (it happened yesterday and today). After the 78k run, I had a unexpressive Verse 1 run, followed by a badass -1 run on Verse 2, then I ruined it later (I suck at the ending, but could pull some Solid's or Average's at least), ending with 72k. Things go slow and steady, I guess. As for War Ensemble, I can see your trouble with that part. I had to FC the song thrice (without mentioning the chokes after "Descend onto my sights"), once for the "accidental" 1st with my handmade path, then once more using Brian's path and once more while trying to remember my path and failing miserably And, as you can guess, that wasn't easy by any means.

But well, RB2 vocalists aren't dead yet. It's all a matter of taking time for some improvement and shit.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 90, 91, 92  Next
Page 42 of 92

Jump to: