SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Tidus' WoR XVox: Epic songs for epic friends! [GH Vox FSFC]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 90, 91, 92  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
chaosfreak07  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tidus wrote:
I wished I could FC at least the bass of 2MtM, but that may not be possible.

I bet if superspaz saw this, he would feel for you.

tidus wrote:
Chaosfreak - Whatever, I'm still a n00b on the other GH5 monsters I had you jealous? I'm sorry. But the fact that the Carnival gets more respect outside Brazil than inside (well, it's been an impression that I've gotten some time ago) still amazes me.

I was joking. Couldn't resist the pun with the song's names. And "jealous" may be a slightly rude term, "envious" would be less tough. Either way, don't worry about it.

tidus wrote:
Now that I got some rapping skills from "What I Got", and nabbed some quick stuff, why not trying "Wannabe" next? The fact is: the FC came after a massive struggle caused by 2 factors: hanging on with a Spice Girls song for too long isn't a good thing on the little world I live in; also, I had 4 chokes on the 90th phrase. You don't want to be me. Anyway, that small phrase on the bridge was 100% consistent for me. You know where I struggled, huh?

Major lulz at that song. I know how it feels; I choked on, um...um...I can't think of a song to bitch about now, at least not one I haven't mentioned 13923678341057 times. I'm a bigger n00b, m'kay?

Either way, happy to see that you hit your goal. But since people keep saying "FGFC plox" (which, again, I won't try to make you do anything you don't want to), let's deal the 13 remaining songs out onto the table.

American Girl - I know you once said you had a hard time with this one...
Brianstorm - ..............
Do You Feel Like We Do? (Live) - Long, I can see why you wouldn't want to play it
Fame - FAME, FAME, FAME, fame, fame, fame...
Make It Wit Chu - What's so hard about this one?
Mirror People - Or this?
Play That Funky Music - 5* of this at least?
The Rock Show - This one's fast, I know
Saturday Night's Alright - This one too
So Lonely - lolending
Sowing Season - For a while this was your very bane. But both FC breakdowns rank this song easier than a handful of songs you've FC'd, so with practice do you think you'll at least be able to 5* it? Ever? You were able to do the same with ABC, but...
Superstition - /me sits there with a blank look on his face
Sympathy for the Devil - What's puzzling you is the nature of its game.

So yeah.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Edited with individual response to replies*

Wooffus - Thanks for everything! Periodically, I'll be trying something there. Sometimes I just don't have the mood. Some of those songs don't seem to click as fast as, say, "Turn Off the Light", at least for me. "Wannabe" is really fast on the highway, and 92 phrases (although a bunch are talkies) surely can tell you that they're short. There's a really small pitched phrase in the middle, but in my opinion, the last line before the last chorus, which repeats later a few times, is the most dangerous phrase out there.

Chaosfreak - Thanks! As much as you say that you are, no, you aren't. All of those Bass FC's...just wow. As for the final 13 on GH5, I'll describe on my next post.

I'll be right back, my pants are getting wet. I love my path, by the way. You're still the better guy, Dr00bles. <3

Story: after I watched dr00bles' FC of "Turn Off the Light", I suddenly had it on my head that I should try it myself. After a run or two, I got amazingly better, especially at the Choruses and Bridge, and towards the end ("I do not need, I do not need nobody"). Then I got the hang of the 6th phrase of the song. Kinda. I was really lucky with this FC. I only had a choke after the 2nd chorus, on the 2nd phrase. Then, I was really pissed off with a sucession of 6th phrase misses where I was getting nearly Average. As it was a bit late at night, something between 9/10pm, I had to listen the same old dramatic moaning. "You'll embarass us, we have a neighborhood", or something of kind. I was requested to turn off the 360 to calm myself. HAHAHA! "Just because you want to", I whispered. Yes, I'm not stopping here. God knows when I'll have another chance to FC this song. Funny is: 1st try after this whisper...

Thanks to everyone who believed on me, be here, be on Twitter, for the constant support! Again, I love all of you! <3

Also, banner time! Mr. Green

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)

Last edited by tidus on Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
WhYYZ  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Turn off the Light >>>>>> GH5!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WHAAAAAAAAAA.....
Spectacular <3

Eastwinn wrote:

I honestly don't get it. What is the point of riding someone's ass. What benefit does it bring you?
chaosfreak07  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I literally spit out my drink of water when I saw this. Amazing job. Didn't expect it so quickly.

Keep rocking, man. ;) Also, there was something else I wanted to say, but I don't know if I should...lick my wounds or say "woe is me" instead.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, that story's so similar to my "Wolf Like Me" FC in so many ways. Thus, I know how it feels like to get put down and still wanting to push one's self regardless, so quite the epic plight throughout
I'm sure I emphasized it last night myself with the big congratulations for it; you may have some doubts over some of the songs, but I'm pretty sure that with time you may even get the FGFC just yet!

And yeah, I saw the chart for "Wannabe" last night through boss's YT channel - so many short phrases!!
But if you found it manageable in spite of the chokable spots, there might be some luck yet

Click the card for my accomplishment thread!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Wii Friend Code: 4393435608820667
boss1592  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boss1592 wrote:
dude your an awesome vocalist, dont let anyone tell you different.

pretty much this.

freakin unbeleiveable job dude
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Starchaser NI
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

same thing i just replied to dr00bles, this is beyond my imagination how people can knock it off. good job tidus. keep up the good work.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Replies! Thanks everyone! Gonna just respond for now, the next likely update will be at Thursday hopefully.

WhYYZ - I wouldn't say that, but...I appreciate it anyways

JOE - The same can be said to your lightning-fast FGFC's! That's just awesome!

Chaosfreak - Yes, sir, glad I could do it before there's an aching inside my head.

Wooffus - I didn't think you had SO many problems with "Wolf Like Me". Maybe it could be different if you were alone at home. Maybe I should try a redux to check my consistency, now that you spoke about it!

As for the FGFC, the return to classes at next Monday may mean a major hinder. I was being put down for doing little-to-no progress on some of the monsters during the vacations, let alone now. But I'll see what I can do.

Boss - I just saw your "Superstition" PM FC, that's also unbelievable!

Cabanon - I think I was expecting you to post here, after you did it on dr00bles'. Anyway, welcome, and thanks!

About what Chaos was saying, regarding the 13 remaining songs, there we go, alphabetic order.

1. American Girl - "Uh huh huh" phrases are VERY strict, and I'm not that much familiar with the song either.
2. Brianstorm - No improvements at all. Days go by, and I still suck. Not a on that song yet.
3. Do You Feel Like We Do? (Live) - Not only the song is long, but the most troublesome part is the very last talkbox solo.
4. Fame - lolribbities. Unlike many can think, the section covered by the Diamond challenge isn't my main problem. Soon I'll get better on other tough phrases, and it'll all revolve around the fucking scatting.
5. Make It Wit Chu - It was kinda slurry and tough to comprehend, but with my caliber I could go fot it. Or I may be saving it for another case.
6. Mirror People - I just hate this song. If there's something I could save for the final one in case I suddendly get a godly set of pipes like Dr00bles', Boss', Arvain's or Wooffus', this is THE song.
7. Play That Funky Music - Close to , but eh, I fucking suck at this song.
8. The Rock Show - See Brianstorm.
9. Saturday Night's Alright (For Fighting) - I got on it, but didn't put enough work on it to see what I can do.
10. So Lonely - lolending
11. Sowing Season (Yeah) - Consistent runs, so thank you very much. I'll have to learn this song differently though.
12. Superstition - Boss isn't from this world, is he? Anyway, on demand, but too far away from a good run.
13. Sympathy for the Devil - I can't even get past the 4th verse without breaking combo, how do you want me to FC it, the scat-singing, the whole fucking ending, how? HOOOOOOWWWW???

And that's that.

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
chaosfreak07  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tidus wrote:
Chaosfreak - Thanks! As much as you say that you are, no, you aren't. All of those Bass FCs...just wow.

Wow, thanks. I really appreciate you saying this. I mean, the Maiden pack, the Roadrunner pack, Panic Attack, Peace Sells full album FC...I always have those to keep in mind when I need to.

But it's just that sometimes I feel I have bad luck. See: Having missed the last snake in Afterlife twice, choking in Clouds Over California's outro three times, all in dumb spots, choking straight after the bridge in Run to the Hills Original Version, choking in 666 ten seconds from the end. And the day I got my Lego Vox FGFC last Friday, in I Want You Back, I missed after the "all I need" at the end of the bridge. I should be more used to those kinds of phrases after playing so much GH Metallica, but in that particular song, I just really struggled on that spot. It was pure luck. 

Gah, i've rambled long enough. Though for who you are, your FOUR Wannabe chokes on the 90th phrase were arguably worse than any of those, except maybe RttH. Thankfully, the amount of chokes I had on Panic Attack Bass after the reverse riff shit, though? Zero.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chaosfreak - You're welcome. Some days are good, some are bad, luck-wise. For an example, that Saturday was a really good day, and I'm glad I could FC "Turn Off the Light" without any major choke.

Looks like I learn quick. May it be the power of friendship, inspiration, or whatever good thing it may be? Well, roughly one year ago, all I could do was to warn other people about Lilirock's B-Day, so they could get a gift for her. Now that I got *resorts*...time to do one myself too!

"Less Talk More Rokk" Expert FC with Splitscreen (and HD!!! )

Enjoy! Mr. Green

ArmourTheLlama  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're obviously an awesome vocalist - IIRC toymachine said that TotL was the hardest vocal chart he'd seen. So awesome job with that!

One thing though, you haven't even 5*d Brianstorm? Admittedly I don't have GH5 nor have I played it, but I know the song pretty well and I can't understand why you find it that difficult Then again, what do I know?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ArmourTheLlama - Thanks and welcome! The reason why I dread "Brianstorm" so much...despite I do know the song well too, not only it's fast and hard to get a chance to breathe, but it has a very eluding melody, kinda like "Sweating Bullets". So, no matter how well people know the song, they'd need to deal with the melody. I heard about lots of people having this problem.

Anyway, big GH:SH update is a-comin' (no, of course it's not the FGFC, that's still unlikely). I just need to wait for some more feedback here.

chaosfreak07  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smash Hits, huh? I was playing some of that yesterday too. I have a feeling I know one of the songs that will be in the update...

So I commented on the vid of course, and yeah. Last I played that song, I would always have my fingers whacked.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. American Girl - "Uh huh huh" phrases are VERY strict, and I'm not that much familiar with the song either.
2. Brianstorm - No improvements at all. Days go by, and I still suck. Not a on that song yet.
3. Do You Feel Like We Do? (Live) - Not only the song is long, but the most troublesome part is the very last talkbox solo.
4. Fame - lolribbities. Unlike many can think, the section covered by the Diamond challenge isn't my main problem. Soon I'll get better on other tough phrases, and it'll all revolve around the fucking scatting.
5. Make It Wit Chu - It was kinda slurry and tough to comprehend, but with my caliber I could go fot it. Or I may be saving it for another case.
6. Mirror People - I just hate this song. If there's something I could save for the final one in case I suddendly get a godly set of pipes like Dr00bles', Boss', Arvain's or Wooffus', this is THE song.
7. Play That Funky Music - Close to , but eh, I fucking suck at this song.
8. The Rock Show - See Brianstorm.
9. Saturday Night's Alright (For Fighting) - I got on it, but didn't put enough work on it to see what I can do.
10. So Lonely - lolending
11. Sowing Season (Yeah) - Consistent runs, so thank you very much. I'll have to learn this song differently though.
12. Superstition - Boss isn't from this world, is he? Anyway, on demand, but too far away from a good run.
13. Sympathy for the Devil - I can't even get past the 4th verse without breaking combo, how do you want me to FC it, the scat-singing, the whole fucking ending, how? HOOOOOOWWWW???

Make it wit chu and Mirror people are NOT hard, you can easily get them....
Because if you don't i might gain in on you
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 90, 91, 92  Next
Page 69 of 92

Jump to: