ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
dave0113: GH3 X FC's #64-66 TTL, KoC, HiC!!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dave0113  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is only one song in GH3 that I haven't played, which is Dream On. I can't play it on my own because I didn't download it when it was available. I would be greatly appreciative if someone would be willing to let me borrow their gamertag for 1 day so I could download the song and play it on all 4 difficulties. If anyone is interested in helping me out then reply to the thread or send me a PM.

Someone? Anyone? Please help, I want to play that song

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, I PFOed you earlier. DICK. MOVE.

RB3?
TTFAF 928k(OLD)
XBL GT: Final Blud420SH
My Twitter Account!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Final Blud420SH
dave0113  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still need someone who has Dream On and is willing to lend me their gamertag for a day so I can get scores for it. PLEASE!!

solusdelgar1 wrote:
lol, I PFOed you earlier. DICK. MOVE.

Next time I'm online we can do a rematch best of 7, the only reason I did that was because it was a ranked match and I wanted to give myself the best chance of winning.

We could probably get a pretty interesting match going if we do songs that aren't Dragonforce, Raining Blood, The Devil Went Down To Georgia, or Soothsayer (even people who suck hardcore seem to beat me on Soothsayer, I really need to get better at it).

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

6/6/10
There is only one song in GH3 that I haven't played, which is Dream On. I can't play it on my own because I didn't download it when it was available. I would be greatly appreciative if someone would be willing to let me borrow their gamertag for 1 day so I could download the song and play it on all 4 difficulties. If anyone is interested in helping me out then reply to the thread or send me a PM.

I also am going for a Raining Blood Hard FC, so I thought I would put up this:
Raining Blood Flood! Hard FC Vid

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

do you have any special method for hitting flood? i've yet to hit it on full speed

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

newuser1234 wrote:
do you have any special method for hitting flood? i've yet to hit it on full speed

I'm assuming the part you are having trouble with is measure 138-140. If this is what is giving you trouble then here is my method for it.
- Strum the first red and hopo use the next 4 hopos for the trill
- Alt-strum the next 5 notes (from the 3rd yellow to the 2nd blue) so that you start and end on a downstrum
- Use the hopo for the first green note
- Alt-strum the last 5 notes (from the 6th yellow to the 8th yellow) so that you start and end on a downstrum

If you need help with any other part of Flood! just let me know what part and I'll try and help.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that part in flood on hard is HARD!! nice work with that. i definately think hard players dont get enough credit for their fcs and whatnot. i was playing on hard yesterday and was like... wtf these songs are as hard on hard as they are on expert!! and you get no love from the sh community for it!! thats annoying, imo. now that you have rabl though are you going to go for 69/70 or the fgfc on hard?? ttfaf poses a huge threat but if you can fc rabl on hard with all those random strums and shit im positive you can get ttfaf. its hard, but there are no "wtf" sections in it, so if you learn the solo and then have a solid run i think the fc could be yours

My Guitar Hero Acc. Thread / My Rock Band Acc. Thread / My Youtube / My Cult of Personality Guide / My Rock You Like a Hurricane Guide
Ontwikseltsaar wrote:
These charts look awfully fun so far. But hey, you can't spell Guiftaru Henro without f-u-n.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: iSWIMaw71
LlamaYip  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go get Raining Blood! I know how painful it is, but knowing you, I know you'll be getting it very soon, and with a h4x score, too!

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: LlamaYip Wii Friend Code: 6484459093164883
dave0113  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thenewkidaw71 wrote:
that part in flood on hard is HARD!! nice work with that. i definately think hard players dont get enough credit for their fcs and whatnot. i was playing on hard yesterday and was like... wtf these songs are as hard on hard as they are on expert!! and you get no love from the sh community for it!! thats annoying, imo. now that you have rabl though are you going to go for 69/70 or the fgfc on hard?? ttfaf poses a huge threat but if you can fc rabl on hard with all those random strums and shit im positive you can get ttfaf. its hard, but there are no "wtf" sections in it, so if you learn the solo and then have a solid run i think the fc could be yours

I already have a Full Game Technical Full Combo. So I would say the Full Game Full Combo is definitely a possibility, I just don't know when I'm going to get around to grinding for 69 and 70.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

6/6/10

LLamaYip wrote:
Go get Raining Blood! I know how painful it is, but knowing you, I know you'll be getting it very soon, and with a h4x score, too!

GH3 Hard FC #68 Raining Blood, 2nd place global!!! (click the pic to watch the vid)

I also re-FC'd Take This Life on Hard for 4th place global. Both of these scores are for the final week of Season 1 of my S.E.B.N. GH3 H & X Tournament.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, just as I said. Very nice job.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: LlamaYip Wii Friend Code: 6484459093164883
dave0113  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LlamaYip wrote:
Haha, just as I said. Very nice job.

Thanks. I was surprised that it only took me 4 runs to get the FC. I thought I would have more misses in mosh 1 or flood than that.
Neversoft QA
Neversoft QA

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome job man! I knew you'd get the FC after I noticed your Flood FC vid, but you got it much quicker than I did after FCing Flood in practice (I took like 3 months haha). You're pretty awesome at GH3! Hope to see you go for a GH3H FGFC eventually

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, looking at your scores and comments, you're pretty close to a FGFC (which isnt common for GH3H btw.) Keep going at it. One should fall with no problem, and depending how consistant you are with TTFAF sections, its only a matter of time until it falls. Keep it up

Matt wrote:
I sometimes pull the chalk ball out if I am on the ground, but I usually stick my hand in the bag.
dave0113  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dramacomic wrote:
Awesome job man! I knew you'd get the FC after I noticed your Flood FC vid, but you got it much quicker than I did after FCing Flood in practice (I took like 3 months haha). You're pretty awesome at GH3! Hope to see you go for a GH3H FGFC eventually

I actually had 2 or 3 Flood! FC's in practice mode several months ago, but had a whole bunch of chokes in real runs, so I gave up for a while. I finally decided to try again the other day (for my SEBN tournament), and everything just seemed to click.

matt6662 wrote:
Wow, looking at your scores and comments, you're pretty close to a FGFC (which isnt common for GH3H btw.) Keep going at it. One should fall with no problem, and depending how consistant you are with TTFAF sections, its only a matter of time until it falls. Keep it up

There's actually only 4 sections in TTFAF that I can't FC at least 98% of the time:
- Post Insanity I & II (I count these as one section)
- Herman's Solo (I one hand this so it has to be on a good day for me to get it)
- Twin Solo (the random strums get me now and then)
- Rampaging Dragons (basically the same as Post Insanity I & II)

I have been getting more and more consistent with Post Insanity and Rampaging Dragons since I started using the hopos though.

Also you reminded me of another milestone I hit when I FC's Raining Blood, GH3 Hard 20 million points!!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 7 of 14

Jump to: