Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Unofficial ScoreHero Guitar GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 217, 218, 219  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would I be an old guard for the Expert list, then?

Anyways, WT, here I come (eventually)

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
dave0113  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I just finished reduxing GH80's Hard and reached my goal of top 10 (I'm now currently ranked 8th). Now it's time to do Expert and see if I have what it takes to make the original 211 leaderboard.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Small changes today, except for Axenray. Poor Axenray, he adds nearly 4 million points, and doesn't even move a single spot. Dave0113, after your updates you are a mere 217k from the Original 211 board, I think you can probably still get that much at least from just GH:80s. As for Psx, you just need 412k to make the leaderboard yourself, GH3 is likely your best bet, as you should be able to get another million from that game easy. Mlg is quietly adding little points here and there, across pretty much every game. Keep chipping away Mlg, only 1,175,000 to go to catch up to Kramral, yea good luck with that. Finally, Fug, we are gonna need more than your drunken word to accept a score on a song you have had such difficulty with in the past. Even a setlist pic or something man, a 2000 point increase and a drunk post are not gonna cut it :P . Pretty quiet all around, I expect some changes come Monday, specifically that Fug nub finishing up WoR and reclaiming 1st.

As always, I look forward to your updates and comments, thanks to those that support this thread. Maybe a friendly competition between our top players will eventually net us our first player to 230 million.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
MLGquinky  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bushidox wrote:
Mlg is quietly adding little points here and there, across pretty much every game. Keep chipping away Mlg, only 1,175,000 to go to catch up to Kramral, yea good luck with that.
I will get that number to at least 800k :P
newuser1234  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been watching this thread since its beginning and its about time I posted in here. I was just wondering a few things. Do you have a hard total including band hero? I'm most curious about if I get my remaining scores in if that would put me in the top 3?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To newuser1234, welcome to my thread! I do not include Band Hero or the handhelds on the hard leaderboard at all, the hard leaderboard is just for the 11 on disk games. You are the second person to ask about Band Hero for hard so that might change. Anyhow, by my estimation you should be able to eke out 24 million on GH:WoR, and improve your GH1 and GH2 scores by 3 million points each. That would put your total at 173 million and very comfortably in 3rd place. Both the leaders are very hard to catch. In the long run I would say that 175 million overall would be possible for you, and would likely be needed to stay in the top 5. If Davers goes ahead and actually reduxes all his scores on Hard, and finishes putting them in, he will likely be around 175 million. Fug, if he ever got the motivation to finish up the hard FSFC, would likely end up with 180 million or more. Your only other threats to the top 5 would be either Chrisss or Void depending on if they get serious and actually end up getting all 11 games. But yea, 173 to 175 would likely get you a permanent spot for top 5 on hard, and comfortably ahead of Hammer even if he bothers to finish out GH:VH. Whatever you choose to do, good luck, its always nice to have a new face.

You guys are gonna get me to put in all my scores for hard yet. I only have 1, 2, 80s, 3 (all PS2), WT, 5, WoR (all PS3). Obviously, by the scores I have posted, my ability is meager at best, but I could likely go for 100 million as a long term goal, not bad for 7 games and about as many FCs.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
Fug  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bushidox wrote:
Finally, Fug, we are gonna need more than your drunken word to accept a score on a song you have had such difficulty with in the past. Even a setlist pic or something man, a 2000 point increase and a drunk post are not gonna cut it :P . Pretty quiet all around, I expect some changes come Monday, specifically that Fug nub finishing up WoR and reclaiming 1st.

I'll post a pic for that score later today, but jeez, haven't I earned enough trust around here to not have to post pics with my scores yet? :P And hopefully I'll make time this weekend to finish getting scores in for WoR (or at least get a few more in). I'm loving Fallout so it might be hard to take the game out. :P

EDIT: OK, I'll definitely be getting scores in this weekend. Just got some stupid save glitch in Fallout that apparently is quite common. It won't let me load any of my save files or the autosave file because "this save game relies on DLC that is no longer available". I DON'T EVEN HAVE XBL WTF HOW COULD I HAVE DLC?! >_> But yeah, 8 hours of gameplay for nothing. I'm pretty pissed about that so I think I'll take out some anger by squeezing the shit out of WoR. ;)

Accomplishment Thread - Nothing new... lol. | Youtube | S11 - GH2X Squeedlies Champion!
psxfreak101  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bushidox wrote:
As for Psx, you just need 412k to make the leaderboard yourself, GH3 is likely your best bet, as you should be able to get another million from that game easy.
Anybody that's ever looked at my GH3 scores have probably had a good laugh at them. I've never been one for conventional order of FCs, and so it probably boggles a lot of people's minds when they see I have, amongst my 51, FCs like TWIE, KoC, TTL, HiC, DHB, and yet still haven't gotten the clearly more difficult songs like TDTM, SOYL, WYWY, The Seeker, SBTD and such. Not to mention most of my FCs just being pathless wonders. Heck, my One score is still the only time I've ever passed the song, and that's mainly due to not caring enough to play it since then (despite loving the song to bits), and I know there's an easy 200k+ just from One alone lol.

GH3 is just another one out of a million things I wanna do once this blasted 360 that I won arrives for me (my 360 is currently red ringed, hence me deciding to actually properly work on GH1). Heck, at some point I still want to get to FCing all of the recent games on hard too, along with all existing DLC... soooooo much to FC.
Accomplishments (Latest: GHM FCs #19-#30: Lots Of Stuff!) | My videos

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: psxfreak101
KramRal  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well while i was sick i was missing gh so i decided to play it (while sick) this weekend and see what happened. or in other words you could say i got my motivation back.

well at least i was motivated for a couple days. i got speeding fc after a few dumb chokes but then i went for IYWPPFW and ties that bind...... bad idea and now im extremely demotivated again so i probably won't update for a long time again. at least im not sick anymore~

what caused this to happen : 3 chokes in 2a (who the fuck misses there?) in IYWPPFW
miss in the last 5 notes of the fast strumming on ties that bind and the run before that was an overstrum in the 2nd set of fast struming notes.....

but at least you have something to update on me for now bushido.

EDIT: so i got IYWPPFW just now i figured i'd give it one more shot tonight and it seemed to pay off. but im still incredibly bummed and demotivated from ties that bind (seriously last 5 notes!!!!) idk we'll see how the week plays out maybe ill update more than i predict

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have finally entered a score for every song for GH6... o_O :P And I FCed a few more easy ones, so I'm at 72 now! =] Still in 6th position though (Obviously), but the gap has been reduced to less than 3 millions... >___> lol If I compare my scores to alex's, finishing GH6, and reduxing GHM&GHVH would give me about 1.3M... OMG I AM SO FAR WTH. o_O This will take forever. :P

Also, Fug, about that save file glitch, have you tried going online with your XBox to see if there isn't a patch that needs to be downloaded or something? There probably isn't, but you never know. :s

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, a lot of updates from this weekend. It feels like just about my entire top 10 on the expert side had score updates for WoR, and several others to boot. Shred had random score updates all over the place, Elscarecrow exploded the WT leaderboard, and Chrisss lit up WoR on the hard side. Chrisss has been a very busy player updating scores all over the place, if he were to get the two PS2 only games he would likely be 3rd on the hard side.

Fug has now put in scores for 89.5 of his WoR songs. I say .5 as his score for Bleed it Out is obviously incomplete, when he puts in his 3.5 remaining scores he should go up almost exactly 1 million more points. When Fug gets that last 1 million points, he will then become the first player to be within the 1 million of the new community total, go go 230 million. Enjoy your lead for another day at least Kramral.

Kramral, you should go and redux Sudden Death and BWolP, you are a mere 65k from Ukog for first on WoR, and I bet you could get that much just from those two songs, should give you some motivation at least.

Dave, I got in all your score updates for the Original 211, and you are just shy of the leaderboard at 66,207,016 you need less than 60k now to get on the board. Speaking of Original 211, Squigglejoe has been quietly updating his scores and will soon pass Kubuh for 20th on that board.

Poor Mr. Sci, all that work and so little to show for it. We now have a very tight group of 1-3, and second tight group at 4-6, Mr. Sci is trying to break into the top 3, good luck.

A major congrats to Jleggy12, who, based on his insane work since this thread started 3 months ago has now broken 200 million points. When he gets GH:SH and his inevitable 16 million from it, he will vault himself up into the top 10, a huge increase from his debut at 95 million points. All in all, a very busy weekend for score updates, good work all.

On the Rock Band side, our band had a lot of fun this weekend, we got a few new scores for us. We now have a career total good enough for 360th on the PS3 online leaderboard, not bad for 1/3 of the songs played. We are really rather miffed that you cannot play keyboard + guitar + bass at the same time and have it count towards career totals. Keyboard has to replace a keys instrument, so you can only have a 4 part band with two key parts, between guitar bass and keys, so dumb. This means my wife, who has managed to get a 4.5 million career score on keys has to sing vocals with our full group, major oversight by Harmonix there. Other than the squealing voice of doom that appears on 4 songs for the PS3 only for bass + keys we are pretty happy with the game.

As always, I look forward to your updates and comments, thanks to those that support this thread. Our top 10 on the expert side is becoming quite competitive, I am glad that I have been able to inspire so many players to become better. With the thread getting more recognition in the Score Hero community I am hoping people will put forward more names that I missed, or at the very least convince some people that should have higher scores to put their scores in. It would be neat to see where people like ace, ukog, Cloud, Kyl3ruth, no7zach and others would rank against the top players on this board. Regardless, this thread has gone from a mere hobby to being an enjoyable part of my day, thanks to you all.
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you thought about having an Original 211 for the hard side?

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
KramRal  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@bushido

fug is only gonna get around 800k from those last 3 songs and like 10k from the .5 if he does finish that up

secondly redux sudden death? wtf are you high? lmao that song is nuts and the run i have up is an fc up to solo B which destroyed me :P i gotta practice it then maybe fc in the future >.> we'll see

now bwolp thats possible to redux along with fots for 1st place maybe, we'll see but dam fug will pass me again by a little which will probably increase to a lot till i get some more fc's (only 20 left btw!!! rahhhh)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, I actually realised that I had mis-entered my GHWoR total when I counted my Overall score, and I was like 2 millions short from my actual total. Now I only need like 600k to gain a position, and not 2.5M+ xD

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very little change, some small updates here and there. Fug didn't finish entering his scores, dave didn't crack the Original 211 leaderboard, and I didn't bother checking the hard updates, I was pretty busy. Kramral is trying to distance himself from Fug, but will likely have to break 229.5 to stay in the lead. Yesterday, I was not busy, and I hate you now void, I went ahead and started researching an original 211 leaderboard on hard since you asked. I figured no one would care, and that it would be pretty much just the same top 12 players on the hard overall board who would be at the top of the Original 211 leaderboard, boy was I ever wrong. Apparently hard was every bit as competitive as expert back in the day, and I would estimate by the time I am done that you will need 55 million to crack that leaderboard. Oh, one last thing before I post the Hard 211 leaderboard, you are off quite a bit in your math Kramral, Fug will likely get 955,xxx by entering those 3.5 scores, you might want to double check your numbers. Here, just for you void, is my current incomplete hard 211 board, enjoy:

As always, I look forward to your comments and updates, thanks to those that support this thread.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 217, 218, 219  Next
Page 29 of 219

Jump to: